It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thieves of Religion - How to identify them by thier fruit.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by queenofangels_17

Show us the translation you are using. I did a search in quotes for a few or your passages and there are no versions that I can find. ALL versions are on the internet. The one I referenced had Strongs numbers from the original Greek. The keywords have been changed in the version you are using to reflect a twisting of scripture. Like I said, your credibility here is lost.

The Strong Concordance is more credible to you than Jesus' own words?

I told you that your Bible is corrupted to make Jesus appear more than the man that he claimed to be in his true gospel.

Did I tell you to produce the original Torah? While we're about it, produce the original Gospel of Jesus, then you will know that I'm only speaking the Truth.

You don't know the real Jesus, or you would have recognized his true gospel right away and fall down on your knees asking God to forgive you for worshipping idols instead of Him.

Jesus is your idol, but he will disown you on the Day of Judgment. He never asked to be worshipped, yet you keep encouraging people to worship him as the only way to be saved. You will bear your burden and the burden of the people you have mislead without knowing.

16:25That they may bear their burdens undiminished on the Day of Resurrection, with somewhat of the burdens of those whom they mislead without knowledge. Ah! evil is that which they bear!

Take the warning from me...

2:166 (On the day) when those who were followed disown those who followed (them), and they behold the doom, and all their aims collapse with them. Holy Qur'an

2:167 And those who were but followers will say: If a return were possible for us, we would disown them even as they have disowned us. Thus will Allah show them their own deeds as anguish for them, and they will not emerge from the Fire.

35:14 If ye pray unto them they hear not your prayer, and if they heard they could not grant it you. On the Day of Resurrection they will disown association with you. None can inform you like Him Who is Aware.

34:49 Say: the truth hath come, and falsehood showeth not its face and will not return.

17:81 And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish.

You think your Strong Concordance give your corrupted Bible credibility to me?

Produce the Original Scriptures, otherwise you won't know where I'm coming from.

Why do Cardinals and Priests, Preacher, Pastors and Rabbis and men of knowledge become Muslims? It's because of these books that you don't know..

So don't talk to me of credibility.. when you adapt the teachings of men and reject God's words because it doesn't agree with the teachings of false men.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The Strong Concordance is more credible to you than Jesus' own words?

I told you that your Bible is corrupted to make Jesus appear more than the man that he claimed to be in his true gospel.

You still refuse to tell us the version you are using. All credibility is lost when you hide behind the false notion that the text was changed. Multiple scribes and thousands of copies, all the same on the whole. Other than minor word spellings or obvious scribal errors, the bulk of the copies allow for an original to emerge by comparison. None of the errors would take away from the original wording. Your attempt to use an Islamic text is easily questionable. Muslims can lie according to their own faith if it suits their purposes. Strongs relies on the ORIGINAL text and the source words from the source language. Also, the oldest version of Matthew is the Hebrew Matthew. It reads nothing like your version and everything like the ones we have in common Bibles of the day. What version was that again you are using? What are you hiding? Doing a search in quotes for your text reveals that it has 3 links in Google, one of them to this site.

The Bible has 5,000 manuscripts and counting. They all agree. Your version is a counterfeit. What version is it again? Plato has 7 manuscripts.

edit on 18-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The Qur'an does not lie, neither do I. I am with the Truth and the Truth is with me.

Your Matthew even if it was written in Hebrew, is not credible to me, even if all words concurs with Strong. The writers of the four gospels were all anonymous, including your Hebrew Matthew. It was not written by Matthew, the disciple of Jesus, not even by someone who knew Matthew personally, but someone who was tasked to compose a gospel and attribute it to one of Jesus' disciples, to give it more credibility. Don't you notice the resemblance between the Gospel of Matthew and Mark, or did Matthew also wrote the gospel according to Mark?

2:78 Among them are unlettered folk who know the scripture not except from hearsay. they but guess. Holy Qur'an

3:78 And Lo! there is a party of them who distort the Scripture with their tongues, that ye may think that what they say is from the Scripture, when it is not from the Scripture. And they say: It is from Allah, when it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie concerning Allah knowingly.

Jesus' mother tongue is Aramaic, and he preached his gospel in Aramaic, not Hebrew; The Gospel according to Matthew which you claimed to be ORIGINAL is written in Hebrew, so it is you who is lying. Not only is Matthew not written by Matthew, it is also not written in the language used by Matthew, so who wrote Matthew?

God sends His Messengers with the language of his people. Moses in Hebrew tongue, Jesus in Aramaic and the Prophet Muhammad in Arabic.

14:4 And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Jesus is a reward (free gift) for those in need right NOW, not just in some afterlife. He is our food and drink and dinner time is now! And just because we may not be in a perfect state, crippled we are drawn to the table, and dismayed by who and what is there waiting for us all the time.

It's an already always state that we are to come into like an inheritance prepared for us from the time before time, so we don't have to WAIT until the end of this life to "dig in" and enjoy it!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I missed that. Did you tell us the version you are using? That was key point we are all waiting for.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I already told you I'm not using any version of the Bible that you know.

The verses I quote to you came from Jesus' own gospel written in Aramaic.

In this gospel, Jesus never claimed to be God nor son of God, but a Prophet of God sent to the Children of Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join