It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help unscramble ouija board message!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

The problem with the spirit world is that there are a lot of rat-bags that dwell there, just like the physical world. How do you ever know that the 'entity' you have called forward is reliable/honest or just a malevolent little beastie that wants to have fun at your expense ?

Unless you are highly qualified in the paranormal, you don't. Even then, only a history of positive communication is a remarkable marker.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

Uh, Oh...ANOTHER possible meaming for 'nib': en.wikipedia.org...
- Quote -
"N.I.B." is a song released by the British heavy metal band Black Sabbath. It first appeared as the fourth track on the band's 1970 eponymous debut album, Black Sabbath. The lyrics are in the first person from the point of view of Lucifer. "

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Perhaps nine1s refers to a series of powerful magnatude 9+ earthquakes (9.1s).
nibagp might refer to epicenter location(s)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Q: Your question to your spirit was something like what is the NEXT thing/catastrophe we'll have to worry about?
A: nibagp nine1s

Earthquake Events:
Northern Indian/Indonesian Basin And Greater Pacific 9.1s

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verrucktpj
reply to post by Rapha

the video is real. It is a real bug on the lense.

Link

I actually watched that episode. It was an exact replica when they used the bug. Even the fact or faked team were surprised that the bug was blue on the camera....I dont like to mess with the wigi, so I will leave that for our regular wigi users to decipher. Interesting thread...always love a good mystery s&f

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by oneness86
When i was younger I was on them almost everyday. Like a dumb ass, we had started to mock the board( smart i know lol) My step-brother had gotten possessed and he was seeing blue demons in our room. that was a crazy ass night lol

If your blue demon resembled what is shown in the following video then its a miracle that any of you are still alive.

This is one of the 3 fallen watchers that rebelled back in 2007.

They are the lyrim or fallen watchers. 8ft tall blue eyed blonde males built like brick sh1t houses.

That sounds like the guy guarding a female technician, during one of my checkups, Jan or Feb 2010. I chose to be kind and then 8 foot tall male in armor, built like Triple H, more beautiful, long blond hair, and I blanked out a bit and then was blow drying my hair, and felt him, saw him with insight at the door and asked him to identify. it was odd, something jak or jake, way longer name, and he said he would send it later, and then said, Taurus constellation 65 light years away, and Telos, Mount Shasta, and when I checked that it was Aldebaran, at 65. 1 light years away, Taurus.

I didn't sense any negativity, but then send Love only to all. Plus the harvesting stuff was over then, there was some kind of frequency battle and alot of negative stuff was over.

Why would they kill people. I wonder if they're the same or related in any way?
edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verrucktpj
reply to post by Rapha

the video is real. It is a real bug on the lense.

Link

And you believe that.
Not me!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Not going to get anything from a ouija board. This is not going to come from high sources and in fact. Please reconsider using this and start to ask your Soul, and Family of Goodness above to help you to unblock, deprogram, find your way and remove all negative elements in your life.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Don't know if you are familiar with Benny Hill's ABC speech (at least how I refer to it), but if you substitute the letters for the sounds, and take them as words (such as x = "eggs") you get something interesting ...

en
I
be
ah
gee
pee

en
i
en
e
ess

And I be a "gee-pee" (And I'm a genie?) , and I any one guess.

That's what I got, just throwing it out there for fun.
edit on 8/14/2012 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
The problem with the spirit world is that there are a lot of rat-bags that dwell there, just like the physical world.

How do you ever know that the 'entity' you have called forward is reliable/honest or just a malevolent little beastie that wants to have fun at your expense ?

My suggestion is stop using it. Also don't drag friends in to using it. You might be protected from the possible negative consequences, but your friends may not be so lucky.These things can really screw with you.

Sorry, not the answer you wanted, but felt it important to post this.

Peace * Ned

I feel this statment was exactly right from nimbinned! You can get a positive spirit or a negative spirit when dealing with the occult.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
nibagp nine1s

nibagp nine1s = Big-E Painnns! ( 1 = ! )

ghost of biggie smalls hollerin
edit on 8/14/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok im no pro but i figured what the heck I'll give it a shot. for some reason i keep getting "nintey one" and seeing as how you were asking what the next big thing humans will have to worrie about I did what any tech savy (yeah right im far from it) person would do and wikipediad 1991 disasters and here is the link to what came up. It could be nothing or it could be something but here it is hope it helps

wikipedia link

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I decided to play...I love doing this kind of stuff.

I threw it through Google translator. Didn't show anything, other than it detected Filipino, though apparently it isn't a word in that language either.

Then I separated the word into nib agp. It detected the language as English and translated it into Latin. The translation was ACUMEN Matrox. I Googled that phrase but didn't find much but a computer company.

Acumen - From Latin acūmen (“sharp point”), quickness of perception or discernment; penetration of mind; the faculty of nice discrimination.

Matrox - Couldn't find a definition....

Found nothing when I reversed the word and separated it into sections.

Don't think this got us anywhere.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

nibagp nine1s

I was thinking nibiru, and the nine1s could be nine planets 1 sun, as pluto was downgraded from planet status we currently only have 8, i am really stretching here NIB A Galactic Planet nine 1 sun... thats very thin.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
9 1's would be better represented by 11:11 on 11/11/2012 which has 9- 1's

Not that I believe in ouija, but who knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

in the world they are in some times they cannot help out in the open so they might scramble they message take that and they some times work in reverse you got your self a complicated code but i have a feeling i know what they are saying dose "14-9-2-1-7-16------14-9-14-5-1 or A-19 mean any thing they must have put that 1 in for a reason right?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

this was on fact or fake they could not redo the bug idea i think they just left it alone

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Contraposition

good point but even if it was an accepted theory it will just stay that even with back breaking video footage and god knows how many 1st hand witnesses and 100s upon 1000s of story's and historic events and jernoals E.X Christopher Columbus saw several lights in the sky that reminded him of that Jewish candle thing that i forget what it is called any way he got introble back home for saying any thing that had to do with Jews any way even ghosts are ( troubles me to say this ) considered fake

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When you said that the word scrambler suggested the word "spinning," it instantly reminded me of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, this guy has this theory about a free energy generator, which involves a "spinning" rod in it. Which is what reminded me of the thread.

Now, for what I think of this:
nibagp nine1s

Kay, now...when I look at those letters, the sentence, "nepahayko nenanan keemowannuk", comes to mind, which is Swampy Cree, when directly translated to English it means, "sleep I, rain." But that's the direct translation, it you wanted to actually have a translation that makes sense it'd be, "Time for me to go sleep, before the rain."

Lol, no idea what that means. Maybe it's going to rain tonight.

eta: The thing about the rain reminded me about Hurricane Isaac, and also, "spinning."

And also, this random kid on my facebook started talking to me. His name is Isaac. Ahh..although, it was probably just a coincidence.

~fort
edit on 28-8-2012 by fortified because: another thought came to mind

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

just curious but what or whos niburu? just kinda never heard it before and im sure this probably sounds a little stupid of me in some way shape or form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join