It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help unscramble ouija board message!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghosthands
reply to post by IAMTAT

nibagp nine1s

I was thinking nibiru, and the nine1s could be nine planets 1 sun, as pluto was downgraded from planet status we currently only have 8, i am really stretching here NIB A Galactic Planet nine 1 sun... thats very thin.

Well maybe the NIB is actually MIB...sometimes they do hit the wrong letters is what has happened in my own personal experience. I only really thought this because of the whole planets thing and im like thinking in myhead "Men in Black...why not" haha

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Great, you contacted a spirit who can't spell. I see why people complain about misspelled words all the time. Is there a spell check feature or translator software on your ouija board?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok so like that makes no sense but i just kinda looked at it and what popped into my head was "nothing big" and i kinda did that in my head thinking they added the wrong letters and omitted some and all that so i could be way off but who knows...it was just the first thing that popped into my head.
edit on 29-8-2012 by irontalon because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by oneness86

Q: Your question to your spirit was something like what is the NEXT thing/catastrophe we'll have to worry about?
A: nibagp nine1s

Earthquake Events:
Northern Indian/Indonesian Basin And Greater Pacific 9.1s

This one sounds most viable to me at the moment. Well done IAMTAT...if this was my post, this one seems pretty reasonable

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ummmm yeah seems pretty closed case haha xD

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by irontalon

You asked about Niburu, irontalon. Just go google, its easiest

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
Before anyone says it. I know, i know..messing with a Ouija board can be very dangerous. I am very aware of the risks. I have used them my entire life and they have told me some very interesting things; one being the iraq war.

Last night, myself and a group of friends got on the mystical Ouija. I had asked some questions somewhat jokingly about our world being disrupted or ending in 2012. The spirit didn't seem too worried and assured us that nothing bad was going to happen this year, lol

I did happen to ask what the next big event will be that humans have to worry about, and i got this somewhat clustered response of letters. I know that you never know who you are talking to and that you have to take certain things they say with a grain of salt. This was the response i got.

nibagp nine1s

maybe this means something to someone other than myself. I find no meaning behind it. it might mean nothing, it might mean something, i don't know.

I did enter all of the letters without the '1' into a word de-scrambler and the top responses were"spinning" and "in beings", thought that was kind of interesting. who knows tho

put those creative juices to work!

The next big event?
Nobody knows but the designer, so here's a puzzle to bide the time...

Sorry,
edit on (9/3/1212 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by irontalon

it is not stupid in the slightist actuly we are trying to find out...my father he works for the goverment and he is friends with some of the best decoders in the country i sent him the thread and even hey can't seem to figuer it out i bet it was something just to jumlbed or plain random the ghost spirit or demon was ether messing with u or something any way but most of the things on here are just theroy like what i wrote who knows how long ago on here any way just leave it for the books no good will come from it

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
Before anyone says it. I know, i know..messing with a Ouija board can be very dangerous.

Why is that? Are they made of explosives? Oh wait, are they poisonous? Wait wait wait, are they made of poisonous explosives? That would be bad.

Messing around with a ouija board is no more dangerous than playing monopoly. Both utterly pointless.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why no one asks why the spirit should be speaking in English to you? If it does, what does it mean???

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Uh, Oh...ANOTHER possible meaming for 'nib': en.wikipedia.org...
- Quote -
"N.I.B." is a song released by the British heavy metal band Black Sabbath. It first appeared as the fourth track on the band's 1970 eponymous debut album, Black Sabbath. The lyrics are in the first person from the point of view of Lucifer. "

This was the FIRST thought that came to my mind when I read the OPs first post.

I love black sabbath!
How appropriate coming out of an Ouija board.
Kind of spooked me though

nibagp nine1s

-1 beings pain-

lost some letters in translation.... But that is what else I saw.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, a spirit that can't spell. I guess you need to get error correction software on your board.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Well, a spirit that can't spell. I guess you need to get error correction software on your board.

Well, all things considered,
the Ouija message is out to whoever it is for.
Someone will get what they need from it,
I can almost guarantee that as I understand what the message is I think.

The message is a head game,
and people like me, who read it, will feel it.
It is meant to spread inner fear.
Or so I suspect.

*wipes computer monitor with raven feather*

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ouija boards are dangerous. They can lead to full demonic possession. I'd get rid of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join