It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistle Blower pt 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
episode 1
episode 2
The chase pt 1
By The Reb

“It’s gotta 426 stroker kit, mechanical pump fuel injected, Reb, it has a mag for ignition. It’s 580 bullet proof horse power built NASCAR style. And while we are at it, you have Nationwide suspension under side, an 80 gallon fuel cell system built into the trunk and rear seat floor boards. The rear seat has been removed and decked, see how this opens?” Boots continued, “ 12 gauge defender 00 buck shot and slugs.”
Reb “Yeah, I see that.”
Boots “ Oh yeah, almost forgot, I put a twin Master cylinder in for you and look here, see these 2 gauges?”
Reb “ Oh I know what those are, that’s front and back break pressure, how do I adjust them?”
Boots “ right here” pointing to a switch between the gauges “ toggle front gives you 65% front breaking, toggle back and you have 65% rear breaking”
Reb ”gottcha , oh, what’s the redline? And rev limiter?”
Boots “ 9250 rpms is where the limiter is set. Come on Reb , pay attention, Its NASCAR all the way.”

Boots and I get along really well. She has legs like Tea Lioni that go all the way up, tanned smooth skin and a late 1960's Shag hair style. She grew up on a dirt track in Virginia and her Grandpa taught her all she knows about Hi-Pro engines. She did six years in Army intelligence and is combat qualified, one of only five women in the Army.

Reb “hey Boots, I’m going to head out of San Diego here in an hour, you want to get some lunch?”
Boots “ Nah Reb, I have get some real work done.” She pulled her tankers cap with attitude, looked at the Charger and sauntered into the shop.

Well ok then.

I pulled into Dick’s Pub and parked the car. Dick has the best Prime Rib steak sandwich on the west coast. He also has all the intel on who is doing what in the black suit world. Eating fine food is a privilege. Listening to Dick tell me I am being tracked isn’t.

Dick “ look Reb, I don’t know who you pissed off and I don’t want to know but expect company from thee Company soon.”

We finished conversation on a pleasant note. His prize Afghan (dog) delivered a litter without a hitch. When the world is right with you stay happy.

I eased the Dodge onto the 214 east toward Riverside. 80mph on the speedo. Oil is good water temp is good. Boots put a 5 inch radiator core, so I wont have problems there. Mirror check. Left, rear, right, gauges.

Company. Holding 6 car lengths bach is a Black late model SUV. Check that, 3 SUV’s.
I button the blue tooth for hands free call.
“Call Boots” Ringing.............ringing.................ringing..........”Hello?” I could barely hear her.
Reb “Boots where are ya?”
Boots “ 214 heading your way why?”
Reb “ I think I have a tail of 3.”
Boots “ You’re cloaked from radar, ease it up to 100mph and see if they are tagging you”

The car responded quickly and happily. Mirrors, left, center, right. Gauges, oil pressure 80psi, water temp 190. Breaks front setting for the flat strait road.

Boots “ Are they still in your mirrors Reb?”
Reb “ Yeah. Black Escalades, black suits and black sunglasses. Looks like I kicked a hornets nest. How far behind me are you? I have Winchester rd. exit in 5 miles.
Boots “ 30 minutes “
Reb “ Well keep safe, I will call you at the 210/I-5 intersection, Boots lets go to the ranch, ok?”
Boots “ I gotcha Crystal Reb, shake ‘em off you 6 Reb...OUT!”

Ok lets see how this car really runs. Feeding the throttle brought a mean growl from the engine bay, Gauges good, Temps good. 160 on the speedo, 180 190 no front end float, a little left-right steer to check the ass end. Good, we are stuck to the ground. Here comes Winchester road. Hard break, yeah they are still back there. Exiting, breaks to rear, its time to drive.

Drifting on the asphalt is just like racing on the dirt where I learned how to do it. Right turn a head. Ease off the gas a little steer to the right hard break kicking the rear end of the car out saw the wheel to the left to keep up with it, roll on the gas, now what doesn’t come natural to rookies is letting the wheel go loose it the hands, feed the throttle all the way. The car transitions weight to the rear tires adding traction. In 20 seconds the car has gone through all 6 gears of the automatic trans. Left ahead.. Front break hard. Steer left. Rear break Tires protest on the pavement, Gas peddle down sawing right center right motion, more gas. .At this point there is a strong sensation of being pushed back hard into the seat, quick tug on the shoulder restraints. Wheel loose in the hands, feed the throttle. Mirror check . They are still back there about 1/4 mile.

Domenigoni Expressway is pretty strait so I can put some distance on the boys in black. The only thing to go wrong is a ghetto bird. A ghetto bird is police agency helicopter either County or State. We don’t need that right now. The boys in black aren’t going to bring them into the picture, too many questions that way. Here comes State street Left or right. Left take me into Hemet but I could shoot back down to Sanderson and go up over Lambs Canyon and hit the 10 freeway. What to do. I set the car into a drift. Sawing the wheel, in and out of the gas, hard against the back seat. I am giong right. Over Sage road. Its like a long road course. Up and down in elevation, tight turns. A great place to lose the SUV’s in chase.

look for links to part 4 soon
edit on 12-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

the car portrayed in this episode is not unlike the car seen in this video, except more

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I want part 4 now!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You're consistant in the level of suspense! Keep it up and #4 please!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Eyare Bezza:

Thought you might like, done it in solitary confinement in school on a piece of thick cardboard! aha.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by beezzer

Eyare Bezza:

Thought you might like, done it in solitary confinement in school on a piece of thick cardboard! aha.

Thank you! Will add that to my collection, with your permission!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Of course

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Agree.

I feel like your holding out Reb..............

You have this story written out, and your only giving us, little bits................

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

hahahahaha thanks Sonny no I had some interrupted thought Friday and Saturday, then description filled out a bunch of space. Things will start making sense I promise.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Superb rebellender!!! I want part 4 and the car!

You never fail to impress me with these. I am glad you are sharing them with us.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think reb is giving us enough with each episode to think about the meaning of what is being expressed. Its a great story line I understand it. I could be this story but I havent exposed anything to have the men in black following me. If you people only knew. thanks for the new segmant cant wait for part 4
edit on 12-8-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
here is the conclusion to The Whistle Blower
enjoy the ride

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well....I must say, that was the second best part of the story thus far. So you're a Mopar man eh?

Nothing but the best

Awesome story still
I grew up riding in the "Green Bean Machine"...lol that's what my Dad called her anyway!

edit on 8/16/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join