It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

isn't it ironic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Isn't it funny that everyone here loves their computers so much, and with awe they see how many things a computer is capable of doing,
All those 1's and 0's, yes's and no's. With out being able to process that information in its simplest form our computers would be nothing more than a large paperweight, unable to accomplish even the most mundane of tasks.

Yet when this same logic is applied to problems faced in the world today, people will go to great lengths to say it is too simplistic, that you can not look at the problem this way......and so year after year the problem remains unsolved.

I do so enjoy when people tell me I can not look at things this way, and when I respond " What do you mean I can't do that.. I just did it?" It soars over their heads and they repeat that I can not do what I had just moments before did.
I can't fly I can't see through objects I can't breath underwater, but I can most certainly break problems into the simplest of forms and arrive at a solution

You either support the islamic culture and would prefer it is dominate (1)
or you do not support islamic culture and prefer it gone (0)
We are running around in circles year after year, chasing our tails and wondering why issues are not being solved, but perpetuated.
The muslims long ago used this logic, arrived at an answer and have been putting it to practice ever since.

While so many in the rest of the world keep tossing variable after variable into the equation and scratching their head wondering why their superior intellect is not only unable to solve the problem, but makes it worse. I am able to rise above that and preform the calculations for all of you......for free no less

I have identified the root of the problem to be islam, remove islam and you stop the cycle from repeating itself and can then concentrate on the next problem, breaking it down to its simplest form and finding a solution.
If you feel that hijackings, kidnappings, suicide bombings and teaching your children to hate jews, to kill jews, and that heaven has a special reward for those who do this, is not a problem.....then you are the next one who needs to be looked at as a 1 or a 0.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ronnieray123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You have a zero and a one, what is the next option?
I'd rather live in peace leaving any alone who I do not agree with and have the same done for me.
I am not a one or a zero, I am what a computer is totally unable of doing.
Original thought.
Not everything can be packaged into a nice little box.

(Edit)
I see after reading your post, you are either a christian or jew who doesn't like muslims.
I don't agree with religion at all, I think they have all been used to do terrible things.
But I don't want to murder every religious person in the world like you.
Tell me, what is your religion and does it teach this hate, or did you get it from "original thought"?
edit on 12-8-2012 by g146541 because: original thought

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
1 and 0 is "on" and "off", not "yes" and "no", and no it isn't the same thing. There are those who look at the world and the various issues at hand with a similar mentality that you describe, the "either or" mentality, and those people are called nihilist. Politicians, mainly Progressives, tend to use this same approach in their constant demagoguery, for example "If you want to abolish the Department of Education you must not care about children" or the ever so popular "If you are against nationalized health care then you must hate old people". It is presented in this "either or" narrative to make people think that there is no other choice or option. I see nothing ironic here whatsoever, because in the real world, there are several answers to the same problem, and there are several different ways of going about things, so the "1 or 0" approach certainly isn't a good approach to take. The world is not a motherboard sending the eject command to a CD Rom tray.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OK in a way your right but it reads like this

No religion 1

Religion 0

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
As much as I hate the simplicity regarding people of "the book" I can't recognize that one source is responsible for all problems.
If anything, money is responsible for more death on this earth than anything else and the last time anyone made a serious attempt to disclose the shady implications of this underworld, he was slaughtered. The first who tried it was nailed to a cross by drooling inbreds
edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by murch
OK in a way your right but it reads like this

No religion 1

Religion 0

ooh no sir , religion in itself is not bad. If the pope got on TV and said kill every muslim you see, i would be just as upset. So far I have not herd a priest say to go kill anyone.

and to the gentleman a few posts up that said I must be a jew or a christian.....no sir, I have not stepped foot in a church since I was old enough to refuse to go. I merely observe the behavior of others and and decide for myself which is the lesser of 2 evils. At this time I find it more palatable to align myself with the jews and christians because they are both more in line with the words that I do hold in reverence, and that is the words and writings of the men like Thomas Jefferson and Fredrick Douglass.
A group of people who have the ability to organize thousands and thousands of their faithful and act like savages over some person burning the koran on a farm 6000 miles away from them, and kill each other in the process, yet claim they are powerless to end the miserable life of the imam they say they do not support is at best misleading
No sir it really is as simple as 1s and 0s.........

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I'd rather live in peace leaving any alone who I do not agree with and have the same done for me.
Original thought.

(Edit)
I see after reading your post, you are either a christian or jew who doesn't like muslims.
I don't agree with religion at all, I think they have all been used to do terrible things.
Tell me, what is your religion and does it teach this hate, or did you get it from "original thought"?

I get updates every day from rantburg and atlas shrugs, I know which religion I prefer, as I have had my knuckles rapped by the mods, I can only leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff

Original thought.

(Edit)

I get updates every day from rantburg and atlas shrugs, I know which religion I prefer, as I have had my knuckles rapped by the mods, I can only leave it at that.

Actually I was hoping for the OP to tell me his/her religion so as to know which one is teaching the hate.
Really I do not care which religion you choose as long as it makes you happy and it does not teagh you to hate.
I see religion like soda pop, they are all invented by different companies and they are all sold in the same store.
Some taste good and some are just awful.
However in the end, they all seem to be bad for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Original thought.

(Edit)

Actually I was hoping for the OP to tell me his/her religion so as to know which one is teaching the hate.
Really I do not care which religion you choose as long as it makes you happy and it does not teagh you to hate.
I see religion like soda pop, they are all invented by different companies and they are all sold in the same store.

Didn't you say the other day that you're a mason? That statement brings it into question. Sorry to cast judgement but you seem adamnet about your convictions

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Well I see, the thought police has struck again so let me try to rephrase this in such a way that everybody can feel warm and comfy.

You took quite the detour to show that your thought process seems bigoted.

It also seems that you are jewish(not that there is anything wrong with it) and a bit biased towards islam.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Original thought.

(Edit)

Didn't you say the other day that you're a mason? That statement brings it into question. Sorry to cast judgement but you seem adamnet about your convictions

I am strong in my convictions, I believe the US should destroy a certain country for murdering our boys, they were never punished, but that is as far as my agenda goes.
Masonry is no religion, it is a brotherhood of like minded individuals, we have no religion.
The only pre req is that you believe in some higher power.
Mine, is god, nobody wrote a book on my god as nobody has ever known about him prior to death.

edit on 12-8-2012 by g146541 because: agenda / religion its all the same

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
reply to post by ronnieray123

Well I see, the thought police has struck again so let me try to rephrase this in such a way that everybody can feel warm and comfy.

You took quite the detour to show that your thought process seems bigoted.

It also seems that you are jewish(not that there is anything wrong with it) and a bit biased towards islam.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

And I will say agin, your PROJECTION based upon his political comments are that he's jewish, which has no relevance to the thread. My comments got deleted too

top topics

<<   2 >>

join