It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aug 5 Edition of The Conspiracy Show - revealed SHOCKING insight....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was listening today to the Aug 5 Edition of The Conspiracy Show with Richard Serit. He said on the show that he talked to several people who were top former scientists at Area 51.

I'm paraphrasing, but Richard said that they claimed the stuff going on there is well over 50 years ahead of our time. And all the the stuff we've read about like UFO's and common theme's doesn't even come close to what they do there. He said that the scientist said that if it was to leak out what actually went on there it would completely alter civilization as we know it.

Richard went on to say "so maybe he meant that they're actually accessing other dimensions of time and space...etc etc.."

I thought that was a very bizzare statement. Anyway if you wanna hear the podcast just get the "Tune In radio app". Then do a search for "The Conspiracy Show" and Aug 5. I'm not sure how else to find that show as there website doesn't seem to stream anything unless you pay.

All kinds of theory's could be created from this. But I think they likely are in communication or working with demons there which show them very bizzare technologies. And when I say demons, I don't mean scary creatures from the movies. Demons are fallen angels. No where does it says they became hideous. They're just being under order and who work to do ill and evil intent. They still could be brilliant looking beings with incredible unearthly intelligence. But there trapped within the planets atmosphere and certain specific near by dimensions. So while there here the work with the illuminati to bring about the NWO. I don't know it might sound crazy but this is all based on the bible and other Christian based perspectives of the agenda at hand.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Excuse me but, what they were doing at area 51 became a topic of discussion more than a decade ago.

Check out some old Art Bell programs with Bob Lazar, or other interviews with Dan Burisch. They are all over the web and have been for a very long time.

I respect Christians and Bible reading, but in these times, you need to put it down and look at what's happening all around you. You're missing out.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I was listening today to the Aug 5 Edition of The Conspiracy Show with Richard Serit. He said on the show that he talked to several people who were top former scientists at Area 51. I'm paraphrasing, but Richard said that they claimed the stuff going on there is well over 50 years ahead of our time. And all the the stuff we've read about like UFO's and common theme's doesn't even come close to what they do there. He said that the scientist said that if it was to leak out what actually went on there it would completely alter civilization as we know it. Richard went on to say "so maybe he meant that they're actually accessing other dimensions of time and space...etc etc.." I thought that was a very bizzare statement.

OK, what am I missing? Is this considered "news"? If so, which part(s)?

I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Dan Burisch, certified fraud.
www.8newsnow.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have this theory that Area 51 is a place where they test black project, basically secret airplanes. That is all there is to it. No secret multidimensional stuff, just regular old science with a big budget. No space aliens, just secret aircraft.

Hey, of course that is only a theory, but it seems that as the base declassifies information, my theory is verified.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I have this theory that Area 51 is a place where they test black project, basically secret airplanes. That is all there is to it. No secret multidimensional stuff, just regular old science with a big budget. No space aliens, just secret aircraft.

Hey, of course that is only a theory, but it seems that as the base declassifies information, my theory is verified.

I have much the same theory as well.

I loved that article on Dan Burisch. Some if it actually had me laughing out loud.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by gariac

i believe this also but, area 51 is just one building at groom lake. they could be doing anything in any of those buildings or under groom lake and we will never really know what's going on there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Area 51 has many buildings. Sure they can be doing more than aircraft projects there, but due to security concerns, the powers that be don't want people on base that are not working on aeronautical projects. [Tje Roadrunners talk of having to hang out in the cafeteria so they wouldn't see some project not associated with them.]

When Bill Clinton got the brilliant idea to see what kind of germ factory could be built from items bought over the internet, they set it up at the NTS. Yes the project was a secret, but no need to put it at Groom Lake. Actually it was a good experiment, but it violated a few treaties.

The Roadrunners say there is nothing underground at Groom Lake.

new topics

top topics

join