It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Surveillance Cameras Around the Country Are Being Used In a Huge Spy Network Ca

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL: Surveillance Cameras Around the Country Are Being Used In a Huge Spy Network Called 'Trapwire'

consciouslifenews.com

Every few seconds, data picked up at surveillance points in major cities and landmarks across the United States are recorded digitally on the spot, then encrypted and instantaneously delivered to a fortified central database center at an undisclosed location to be aggregated with other intelligence. It’s part of a program called TrapWire and it’s the brainchild of the Abraxas, a Northern Virginia company staffed with elite from America’s intelligence community
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.businessinsider.com
edit on 11-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yes boys and girls big brother has arrived you know all the black security cameras you see in public places well it is all going to a massive security center called TrapWire Even scarier they have installed it right under our noses At least one possive thing is that a few people are aware of this Sadly everyone else wont listen

Related thread
consciouslifenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised. In London it's public knowledge that you're being watched everywhere you go, I never thought of it to be beyond the US either.

S+F Friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't see how this is shocking or even a bother.

People of religious faiths are suppose to act like their choice of higher power is watching them at all times anyway.

When you're out and about, you shouldn't be up to naughty business anyway. If you do, well, expect to get caught out for it. Simple.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
wikileaks hit em hard this time

good show!!

+38 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don't forget that if you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.

Riiight...

Peace

+73 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here in Jersey we are using them for target practice...

www.nj.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The real world reads more and more like a Phillip K Dick novel everyday. I can't say that I am surprised but the trying to wrap your mind around the amount of data is staggering.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Don't forget that if you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.

Riiight...

Peace

or to invest in lasers
and portable cctv jammers

[UHF/VHF jammers for wired
and wifi jammers for wireless cams]

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

If they are everywhere.. POST a picture of one of them... I want to see what to look for when I flip them off next time.....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
if youre not doing anything wrong, whats the problem?

cctv is doing alot more to keep you safe than anything else

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
if theres nothing wrong with it
why the shadyness and having to hear about it from wiki leaks?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

Good O' PKD!!! Would it not be awesome to have his point of view on how things turned out,,,

HE Wasn't Paranoid,, He was Right!!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

He was right indeed, I sometimes wonder if PKD even inspired some of the ideas, if he predicted something would happen in the future who's to say he wasn't the creator of the idea. Same goes for Orwell, Huxley.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

yep..

nothing strange here.. old hash really..

Bush said "we've been doing this for 10years and no one said a peep"; and that was 10years BEFORE he was in office..

his daddy was doing it .. for a LONG LONG time..

why do we think this is new??

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think the address they give for this company is nothing but a front. There are many companies with the same address.

Saflink Corporation.
biometrics.nist.gov...

DMI enterprise
dminc.com...

u-blox America, Inc. Swiss owned
Communications Networks, Inc. (Siemens AG) German owned
and
Siemens Government Solutions German owned
www.fairfaxcountyeda.org...

All these are in the same suite.
edit on 11-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yeah Im not too worried. Im also not sure how much trust to put into emails hacked by Anonymous. There is no way if these cameras existed, sure dont in my city, that there would beenough manplwer in the world to actually watch everyone.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kino321
if youre not doing anything wrong, whats the problem?

cctv is doing alot more to keep you safe than anything else

Hmmm.. by that logic I guess that means that we'll soon see a massive opening of these records (if they exist) and full public access to all that info.

Goodness, walking around in public is...well..public isn't it??!!

If the government isn't doing anything wrong with all of that info then what's the problem in sharing it with us?

link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well that's where facial recognition software comes into play. Show it a face, it'll show you every instance it's been seen and by what cameras in the past [recent time window]. No manpower needed.

People said the same thing about roaming wiretapping, they didn't realize "Siri" had a job before Apple ever put her into employment.

link   
Orwell would be proud
And the best part..., nones of us can do anything
HAIL BIG BROTHER

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join