It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is not about whether pole reversal can occur. It's whether ETs are sending us a message stating it for 2016.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

To suspend disbelief for a moment, lets assume this is true. If NASA sent out a message out to a region of space and got a response back in some 331 days as alleged. Plausibly, there could be communication arrays floating around well beyond the our Solar System that utilize Quantum Entanglement to speed up the process.
Do a little research and you will find that even here on Earth, scientists are currently researching this and have actually been able to expand the reach of such communication little by little. So can you imagine for a moment, that a civilization that would theoretically be eons more advanced than us, using such technology?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
I call hoax. I had a look into if this guy actually exists and he doesn't. The Conti that was found early in this thread whose 1973 paper was referenced is Filippo Conti not Salvatore.

Also Filippo is dead. Then I came back and someone else has done better and found a picture of Filippo and another Salvatore Conti who is into Biology and has a lot of hair on his head haha.

Yet the ball keeps rolling on this one and people living in a fantasy that he is the real deal despite his body language. Why must you live in a fantasy? Go solve a problem rather than ooh and aah over it.

Also, no HAARP activity on 27/04/2011.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ragsntatters because: haarp

i'm glad i found this post...... the guy is a fake. he seems like an actor rehearsing a script.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Anyone can say they're a doctor and babble from a position of authority nothing bunch nonsense.
Dr. Dan Burisch: Fraud
Dr. Johnathan Reed: another Fraud
Dr. Steven Greer? yup. Fraud again.

This guy, Dr. Sal? Try to guess what category he'll fall into.

Here we have another prediction in a long line of predictions from every crackpot on the planet, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Agreed.. and he's not really saying anything new, he's saying things that have been said in other hoaxes/conspiracies.. and he's talking about things that are already known such as the pole shifts...

What I found interesting is he talks about these signals that take nearly a year to arrive between communications warning mankind about this impending pole shift... they are supposed to be SO far away that it takes a year to communicate, yet they know that detail about our little blue marble in the universe? .. seems unlikely .. the whole thing seems unlikely ..

Until his credentials can be absolutely verified then I'm chucking this into the ever growing pile of fakes.. all this does is provide one more date for people to go nuts about .. and annoyingly this date is over three years away so the forum will have quite a long time to buzz over it ..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ya but he said that it would happen really fast like 60 days which is why it would cause the van allen belts to fall or whatever???
reply to post by r2d246

I think that's Druscilla's point against Dr. Sal. There is significant evidence that polar shifts have happened. There is absolutely no evidence that they cause anything remotely catastrophic.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Saw the video I must say that I'm excited to see such an event take place in these exciting times that we live in!! I'm seeing lots of changes taking place. Good ones and some bad ones. Gonna have to focus on more peace, love, and light. Listen to more meditation cds, focus more on good news. I want to be more in tune with nature, being less materialistic.

If true, you don't want any part in this. Basically, if the dipole moment of Earth changes erratically it will cause the high energy electrons/protons floating in the Van Allen Belt to come crashing towards Earth's gravity pull and wreak havoc on electronics and the genetics/physiology of all living beings on Earth.
Keep focusing on your "Peace, love and light" as you will need it if such high energy plasma comes in contact with Earth's surface.

Namaste sandwich anyone?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Kratos40 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheeplearepeople

Ya but he said that it would happen really fast like 60 days which is why it would cause the van allen belts to fall or whatever???
reply to post by r2d246

I think that's Druscilla's point against Dr. Sal. There is significant evidence that polar shifts have happened. There is absolutely no evidence that they cause anything remotely catastrophic.

Absolutely .. Scientists have even narrowed down a time period for when they believe the last one took place, and there's physical evidence to back up the hypothesis .. I think it's pretty well accepted that it has happened and will happen again.. but there's no evidence that it will be a cataclysmic event

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

To suspend disbelief for a moment, lets assume this is true. If NASA sent out a message out to a region of space and got a response back in some 331 days as alleged. Plausibly, there could be communication arrays floating around well beyond the our Solar System that utilize Quantum Entanglement to speed up the process.
Do a little research and you will find that even here on Earth, scientists are currently researching this and have actually been able to expand the reach of such communication little by little. So can you imagine for a moment, that a civilization that would theoretically be eons more advanced than us, using such technology?

At 24, 500 odd AU they are in the solar sytem chap. That's how far a message two ways can travel at light speed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Saw the video I must say that I'm excited to see such an event take place in these exciting times that we live in!! I'm seeing lots of changes taking place. Good ones and some bad ones. Gonna have to focus on more peace, love, and light. Listen to more meditation cds, focus more on good news. I want to be more in tune with nature, being less materialistic.

If true, you don't want any part in this. Basically, if the dipole moment of Earth changes erratically it will cause the high energy electrons/protons floating in the Van Allen Belt to come crashing towards Earth's gravity pull and wreak havoc on electronics on the genetics of all living beings on Earth.
Keep focusing you "Peace, love and light" as you will need it if such high energy plasma comes in contact with Earth's surface.

Namaste sandwich anyone?

The poles last shifted about 800 million years ago... the planet and the life on it remained.. there's absolutely no evidence that the pole shift would cause anything like what you described, at all ..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Of course on their end. But the 331 days sounds like NASA is using comm as we know it. I would think there would have to be a relay in use.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

At 24, 500 odd AU they are in the solar sytem chap. That's how far a message two ways can travel at light speed.

You are still referring to light speed. Quantum Entanglement communication supercedes the speed of light. Here is some reading for you as a start:

en.wikipedia.org...

Once you understand the math and the theory, then you will have one of those "Wow!" moments.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaktenstid
For your situational awareness, here's a 9 year old post entitled, "Van Allen Radiation Belts Damaged Beyond Repair in the 60's."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The gist of the matter, is the Air Force knows it compromised the integrity of the Van Allen radiation belt through nuclear bomb testing, and there has been an unstable "hole" developing that will eventually expose the earth to interstellar radiation.

Which air force? Ours or the Soviet Union's or both? Why are we so quick to implicate the US air force? How does nuclear testing on earth affect the Van Allen Belt? If the Van Allen Belt is a catchall for radiation, then why doesn't it capture radiation from nuclear testing? I thought it was the magnetic activity of the poles and the core of the earth that protected us from the solar wind? I am not buying this any more than I buy refridgerator coolant and compressed contents from spray cans caused depletion of the ozone layer or that co2 is causing global climate change of such a magnitude it will cause oceans to rise and an increase in hurricanes.

After a bit of searching, this article on Wired states that the nuke test was used to "beef up" the van allen belt radiation, and produced an artificial radiation belt which they hoped would be a deterrent to Soviet ICBMs, and it also states that it was not a permanent situation. Some people here seem to be under the impression a permanent "hole" in the magnetosphere developed.

www.wired.com...

It seems though that the idea is that if we continued testing high in the atmosphere, there would be a continuous disruption....that is what I am getting, not that there was permanent damage.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreatyWomack
i have yet to see any real discussion of the fact that geomagnetic reversal IS occurring and at an alarmingly fast rate. we would all be much better served to focus on this FACT rather than blathering on about "Dr. Sal's" credentials or lack thereof. im really having trouble understanding why ATSers are expending so much energy researching the man rather than his proclamations!! i guess it's easier to cast doubt on one man's video than the findings of reputable scientists with verifiable backgrounds.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist, or even an elementary school science student for that matter, to understand that charged particles WILL respond to magnetic force, so why are so many people having trouble believing that the van allen belt (which by definition consists of bands of charged particles) could potentially collapse during a geomagnetic reversal??

and for all you armchair geophysicists, here's a great q&a that breaks down the science of earth's magnetic field, including the UNDISPUTED fact that geomagnetic reversals DO occur:

geomag.usgs.gov...

here's an article referencing the blazing speed of the current geomagnetic shift. in it, two reputable scientists, Scott Bogue of Occidental College and Jonathan Glen of the USGS, are referenced. i somehow doubt that either of those two are hoaxers.

www.wired.com...

and here's a quick and dirty video (1:16 long) about the current shift that also references Bogue and Glen's work.

www.youtube.com...

so someone please explain to me where the hoax lies? obviously the shifting of the poles isn't a hoax, nor is the speed at which it is occurring. and why is it unreasonable to believe that bands of charged particles would respond to magnetic changes in earth?? on what SCIENTIFIC grounds could/should we rule out the possibility of the VAB collapsing to earth?? i invite any and all ATSers to answer these questions although i suspect the majority of you are more interested in typing out self-righteous doubt than examining this from a logical and science-based standpoint!

let's forget the messenger and deal with the message!!!!!!!

The first link you provided, from USGS, describes that reversals are largely a product of the dynamics of the Earth's core and unpredictable for the most part:

9. What causes the magnetic field to reverse its polarity? Nothing. That answer might surprise you, but the fact that the field occasionally reverses is simply a property of the continuous, on-going behavior of the Earth's dynamo.

Do you have a theory describing how aliens in outerspace have detailed insight into the state of the earth's core?
edit on 12-8-2012 by Legos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If we were using quantum communications, would it be 331 days or seconds. I doubt we have that type of comm presently.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It seems this whole pole shift / magnetic field / radiation nonsense started a few years ago .. I've been doing a little research and there's an article that talks about it .. there's a blog on discover magazine's site where an author goes into detail about how wrong this idea is, and why ..

No, a pole shift won’t cause global superstorms

Besides the simple fact that as I've pointed out, this has already happened about 800 million years ago and did not cause a global superstorm of radiation..

o the latest doomsday fearmongering I’m hearing about are global superstorms caused by dangerous shifts in the Earth’s magnetic field. Maybe you’ve heard: the Earth’s magnetic field is wandering around, and may be about to reverse. When this happens, incoming radiation will affect our weather, causing gigantic storms the likes of which have never been seen except in Hollywood movies.

Panic! Death! Higher gas prices! Cats and dogs, living together!
Yeah, right. I’ll be up front right away: this claim is baloney. Garbage. Nonsense.

This new conspiracy theory does largely seem to borrow from earlier ones.. I'll jump to the blog's conclusion because I like one of the lines in there..

So what’s the takeaway from all this?

Well, the big one is that breathless doomsday articles are generally hugely misleading, if not outright wrong. This one is certainly wrong. Big claims with shaky evidence, exaggerated conclusions, an apparent misunderstanding of basic science, and lots of supposition stated as fact — all this points to the conclusion that this article distorts reality beyond recognition.

Sadly, it’s not the first, nor will it be the last. I already have at least two more such articles on my radar and I know there will never be an end to them.

Until doomsday really does come, of course. But don’t expect those guys to get it right if and when it does.

edit on 8/12/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Highly entertaining - and almost certainly a prank. A good one though. This strongly reminds me of en.wikipedia.org... - the age old fear that the sky might fall upon us.

The (dis)information is totally useless, alas. To convince the masses (and even us in here) we simply need additional evidence - not a posting on YouTube. Any smart guy - and Salvatore does not strike me as a dumbass - knows this.

So, entertainment.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Of course on their end. But the 331 days sounds like NASA is using comm as we know it. I would think there would have to be a relay in use.

Or lets say, the Earth communication took 330 days to reach the unknown target. It took the other presence (whatever it may be) maybe only one day to send a response and for us to receive it. So you see, there are many possibilities. But doing the math according to splitting the 331 day communication turnaround, there is nothing there in space that we "know" about. Unless, its a huge spaceship or a fleet of them floating around going about their next destination. Given they have "knowledge" of our impending collapse of the magnetosphere, they probably were already here in the past, took measurements and proceeded on their way.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
Has anyone watched this video and watched the directions of his eyes?

www.blifaloo.com...

It curious... because a lot of his statements appears to be honest recollections, spiced up a little. It could simply be because he's not sure of the precise word to use for describing a thing and then searches for an interesting word than can emphasise his statements... ie. telling the truth with some exaggeration.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If we were using quantum communications, would it be 331 days or seconds. I doubt we have that type of comm presently.

According to Quantum Entanglement physics, when you affect a "particle" that has been "associated" with another particle at a distance, they both experience the same effect instantaneously. Mind boggling...is it not?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Or lets say, the Earth communication took 330 days to reach the unknown target. It took the other presence (whatever it may be) maybe only one day to send a response and for us to receive it. So you see, there are many possibilities. But doing the math according to splitting the 331 day communication turnaround, there is nothing there in space that we "know" about. Unless, its a huge spaceship or a fleet of them floating around going about their next destination. Given they have "knowledge" of our impending collapse of the magnetosphere, they probably were already here in the past, took measurements and proceeded on their way.

Or, more likely in my mind... it's simply not true

There's no evidence that a pole shift will have any of the described effects .. it's already happened before.. given that fact, it really takes the whole claim apart as far as I'm concerned.. including the communication aspect.

I'll also say that if this really were such a huge leak of information it would have already been taken offline.. plain and simple.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join