It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pole reversal smole reversal, If the universe decides its our time to die then its our time to die.

If their going to keep pushing this s**t be happy...... its only propaganda !!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
i think he's a smart guy who made up most of that story. i'm not sure what his intention was..... to see if he could go viral maybe? i dunno. he says a lot of stuff that is plausible but the contact with aliens through HAARP is pretty "out there" and that's the basis of his "knowledge" that the sh*t will hit the fan in 2016. we won't know until then.... but for now i'm assuming he's just a good story teller.

Hold on to that thought....Most hoaxers get found out through internet 'links' and web sites

So if you wanted to perpetrate a hoax what better way than starting with a clean slate?

So you need a name ... what about Salvatore meaning 'saviour', 'rescuer'? [nice touch?]

Then a surname - How about Conti [Conte, Comte] derived from the Latin 'comptus'

meaning 'order' or 'control' and as such in the Roman Empire it applied to officials of

rank.

So now we have a 'new' identity a clean sheet on the internet to start out with.

All here know how easy it s to get at all sorts of technical information from 'google'

and 'wikipedia' to mention but two sources your'e all doing it all the time [we can even

diagnose are own diseases off the net...

So now you can pad out what little info you know with jargon and phrases from genuine

sources, papers, official sites. [maybe thats why Sal Conti looked uncomfortable on the

video - it was unfamiliar wording and language to him?]

At present i have come across MANY forums ALL discussing this topic
So now we

have instant noteriety and fame and no e.trail and as we are more than half

way through 2012 > well lets buy us another four years and make it 2016.

No money or donations been mentioned YET...So now we have four years to rattle the

begging bowl with promises to save your souls?

PS just by way of interest one James Van Greunen hoaxed a lot of people - people

in 'high places' with forged papers and logo's printed and xeroxed copied and pasted

from his S.African passport and posing as high ranking officers!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

Originally posted by roadgravel
The 350K would be the value of his property (house), not salary.

that's not the value i found. it was closer to half that which is about right for a modest houston home (i'm from there).

Someone posted this...

Search the 2012 tax records here for account # 1116460000039
www.hcad.org...
1116460000039 CONTI SALVATORE 5724 INNSBRUCK ST 77401 2,829 $350,507 $350,507

then someone implied a pay check.

Just stating HCAD is property, not a paycheck. I have lived in houston and values vary. The neighborhood would be a clue but the records are true if it is the correct person.
edit on 8/12/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I checked the NASA enterprise directory of personnel and did not get a hit. Don't know if that means anything though.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is not one shred of evidence that this guy is who he says he is.
Not at Yale, Not At NASA, NOT EVEN ITALY! I can't go any further for fear of making my self dumber as I go. This guys a fraud..

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yales books are WIDE open. And there is not Salvatore anythings!
This guys a fake. Not one iota of evidence anywhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TreatyWomack

lack of evidence proves absolutely nothing other than, well, a lack of evidence. the scientific record is FULL of instances where initial evidence of phenomenon x or phenomenon y was absent/scarce but continued study eventually proved the existence of such phenomena. you, sheeple, and dru are gonna have to come up with a more logically sound way of dismissing things you don't understand than saying that there's no evidence. a killer who meticulously cleans his crime scene of evidence is no less guilty of the kill just because there's no evidence to prove it. and the victim is surely no less dead.

I get your point, however, conclusions are based on evidence. Without evidence, you can never really come to a conclusion. Without evidence, the best you can hope for is speculation. Now to use your legal analogy, how would our legal system fare if people could get jailed or executed based on a speculation? That's the very reason why courts exist.

It's also interesting that you bring up the instances where science didn't get it right the first time. This whole catastrophist theory of polar shifting causing mass extinction and upheaval was accepted by some in the scientific community... until we leaned about platetectonics. Then it quickly went away

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

Ya, I know, but you are still right...
They could at least make it a little more interesting and harder to disprove than this spittle...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sometimes when we are intrigued by a story even the most obvious of signs will tend to fly right by us.
For example, it's highly suspicious that a Doctor who's whistleblowing possible contact with ET's that we've been in communication with for at least 15 years is going to tell us the only thing they had to say was. "Hey guys, big polar shift comin' in 2016. In the meantime, let everyone know how you feel about what's gonna happen and how you can help each other"

15 years bud and that's all you got? Come on!

BTW he did nothing to explain away the time constraints on the messages back and forth. Something he did say he would explain. I mean after all, that kinda of technology would REVOLUTIONIZE the whole world! But hey, never mind that! These guys say our poles are gonna shift! Let's go tell the world! please... Not too mention all the predictions made are totally in line with a lot of the conspiracy theories going around this year about 2016. being that 2012 is going to fail miserably for end of the world crap.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigNOIDindaHouse
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

His bodylanguage tells a different story. His facial expression reminds me of Private Paula in Full Metal Jacket. I say borderline syndrome...

What gives you the immpression he has a borderline personallity? You don't live with him to determine such a thing. His mood was constant throughout a near 30 minute video. His facial expressions and hand motions were normal and executed at appropriate times. According to people on the net his eyes indicated he was being truthful. We know he believes in what he is saying. For you to compare him to some actress in a movie tells me you watch too much TV. It is you that may have personality problems.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hmmm....wasn't long before the usual hoaxers theme came out ie......After this I may have to

disappear for some time"

I am not an expert on 'body language' but i do believe that a lot of looking up denotes the sign

of some one who is lying....well he certainly did plenty of that!!

Its also a sign of someone having difficulty putting into words what the are trying to convey. Think of someone who's suffered a traumatic event, maybe feeling like they should have done something to prevent it, or like they can prevent it from happening again.
Ive seen that body language before, when I worked in mental health, and it was less a show of lying, and more "I just can't explain how overwhelming this is, I almost feel helpless, but I have to make you understand, something can be done."
Physically, it often shows someone fighting back emotion, like tears.
Or, he could be lying.

Personally, I find no reason to deny this theory. Einstein even supported it. However, whether magnetic pole shift/reversal happens quickly or slowly, seems to be the real devil in the details.

"In a polar region there is a continual deposition
of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed
about the pole. The earth's rotation acts on
these asymmetrically deposited masses [of ice],
and produces centrifugal momentum that is
transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth. The
constantly increasing centrifugal momentum
produced in this way will, when it has reached a
certain point, produce a movement of the
earth's crust over the rest of the earth's body,
and this will displace the polar regions toward
the equator."
-Albert Einstein From The Path of the Pole by
Charles Hapgood

edit on 12-8-2012 by gemdog because: Add quote

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The 331 days is the same period as the maximum number of days you can book an airline ticket in advance for many major airlines, if I'm not mistaken. There are several different websites with a "331-days-ahead calculator" for this very purpose, so people can always see what day is 331 days from now.

What a strange coincidence; apologies if someone has already posted this, I'm only on page 14 of the thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

Personally, I find no reason to deny this theory. Einstein even supported it. However, whether magnetic pole shift/reversal happens quickly or slowly, seems to be the real devil in the details.

What theory did Einstein support? The theory that the van Allen belt would drop to Earth and kill 80% of us, because of a quick poleshift?

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tidycat

Originally posted by BigNOIDindaHouse

His bodylanguage tells a different story. His facial expression reminds me of Private Paula in Full Metal Jacket. I say borderline syndrome...

What gives you the immpression he has a borderline personallity? You don't live with him to determine such a thing. His mood was constant throughout a near 30 minute video. His facial expressions and hand motions were normal and executed at appropriate times. According to people on the net his eyes indicated he was being truthful. We know he believes in what he is saying. For you to compare him to some actress in a movie tells me you watch too much TV. It is you that may have personality problems.

oh you said everything and more that i wish i could.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfthree7
The 331 days is the same period as the maximum number of days you can book an airline ticket in advance for many major airlines, if I'm not mistaken. There are several different websites with a "331-days-ahead calculator" for this very purpose, so people can always see what day is 331 days from now.

What a strange coincidence; apologies if someone has already posted this, I'm only on page 14 of the thread.

lol or skull and bones, 332 the day we reply to the message! rofl

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Dr. Sal worked very hard to sound professional, but if you expect me to believe that some aliens on the other side of the universe, who can't even see Earth (we're a needle in a haystack of needles) communicated just to tell us we're about to undergo a pole shift, you're out of your blooming mind. We already know a pole shift is due to happen, we didn't need some aliens on the otherside of the universe to tell us what we already know. This video is bullcrap. Neither are poleshifts as lethal as he predicts. That liquid nickel/iron core we have thats constantly revolving creates a constant magnetic field, if it flips it is not going to take so long that all life on earth will get wiped out. This is just fearmongering.

Perhaps it is just fearmongering...getting the fringe brigade 'at it'..i hope it is.

BUT...he only said the messages were coming from the DIRECTION of Ursa Major...that doesn't mean they ARE from Ursa Major.

The origin of the message could be literally anywhere in a line of sight to the area of space...a high orbit or distant satellite even.

If the origin is a satellite, the broadcast could be from anywhere..from Earth, the Moon, any Solar planet or anywhere along the path of its perceived direction.

If the broadcast is actually from an ET source and not from an elaborate Human source (blue-beam related...for instance) it could be from a ship parked anywhere between here and Ursa Major.

The 331 days turnaround for a reply is odd. It should take a minimum total of 662 days for a question and answer (unless the source is 165 light days away), which if this does actually turn out a genuine account of a discourse between Earth and an 'unknown' source, it may well turn out this isn't based on distance and turn around time for light speed radio transmission. It could be that the messages originate from what we think of as our future instead.

In which case the questions are probably already known by the 'ET' respondent before NASA has even asked them...the answer could take 331 days from them, as a result of the dimensional physics being utilised.

Another strange aspect to this is that an ET species quoted as being perhaps hundreds, or thousands of years ahead of us in technology, certainly in terms of at least being able to supposedly remotely monitor Earths magnetic fields and find their rapid shift years ahead of the event, should also have the technological solution to protecting the Earth from the forecasted negative radiological effects...i mean, we're warned well ahead of time but cannot be advised how to protect all life on Earth from its effects?

Care enough to warn but not lend a hand, is that it?

I don't know about any of you, but if an 'ET' message told me everyone and everything i ever loved was going to be killed from a radiation cloud in 2016, my first question back would be 'Do you have any ideas how we can shield ourselves from harm?'

Has anyone been able to confirm this guy's ID as authentic yet?

edit on 12-8-2012 by MysterX because: Quote went wonky

edit on 12-8-2012 by MysterX because: Added text

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hmmm....wasn't long before the usual hoaxers theme came out ie......After this I may have to

disappear for some time"

I am not an expert on 'body language' but i do believe that a lot of looking up denotes the sign

of some one who is lying....well he certainly did plenty of that!!

How has he lied? He was looking to his left most of the time indicating recall of events. Did you look up body language or just come up with your own theory on it? Is this gentleman right handed or left handed? You don't know do you? It matters.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
I think this guy has been reading edgar cayce predictions.

Why would you think this? elaborate and show some genius.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by gfthree7

lol or skull and bones, 332 the day we reply to the message! rofl

Yeah what's up with the 331 days? I didn't know 332 was Skull & Bones; you might be on to something there.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have been following the thread to a certain extent, and watched the vid, one thing which instantaneously bothered the hell out of me, and I know others have mentioned is....

How could the "E.T's" know about an imminent pole shift ?

If anyone has read a response to this question, please could you point me in the right direction, allowise this above all else seems to be one of the standout points.

Unless we have a plausible reason for how this knowledge could be acquired by entities not of this planet in the first instance, when we ourselves couldn't put a time frame on it, how on earth (and beyond) could they ?

Surely if this question cannot be resolved with a realistic answer, then there would be no need to dig further, as the answer would be the whole thing is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join