It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What is even more interesting to me is how they managed to create a way to communicate between languages and bases of knowledge.

Interpreting this communications to terms like pole shifts and Van Allen radiation belts. Is there some way to mathematically describe these features and events into formulas that would then be clear. There was a gap of years but no mention of learning to communicate. Guess we just assume they did.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Because he steals all of this information from a sealed environment, just to share with youtubers?

Right...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If the man is worried about mankind, he might go different route to get the word out. Guess he figures delaying the break down of society a couple of years. Could be he doesn't want to lose his first class spot in a bunker.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wait a minute.
Isn't 2016 when the Black Knight satellite is supposed to come back?
(I was just reading about that in another ATS thread)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

There are some universal mathematical constants that occur in nature. No matter where you are in space/time.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You can talk but u cannot hide.. Even if mr. sal is not legit there are big talks about pole shift.. also some big catastrophe that will hit earth.. nibiru, earthquakes, drafts, zombies, etc.. either way we have to think together how to get above those catastrophe and do it like a mankind.. cause there is no room for fear.. we can do MUCH MUCH MORE if we act together, but we have to do it right ! No way we can let 1% ppl to dictate what to do !!

The main purpose of this video is to get united in pain.. like marriage but this is gangbang !!
Think twice before u act !!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For your situational awareness, here's a 9 year old post entitled, "Van Allen Radiation Belts Damaged Beyond Repair in the 60's."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The gist of the matter, is the Air Force knows it compromised the integrity of the Van Allen radiation belt through nuclear bomb testing, and there has been an unstable "hole" developing that will eventually expose the earth to interstellar radiation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
What is even more interesting to me is how they managed to create a way to communicate between languages and bases of knowledge.

Interpreting this communications to terms like pole shifts and Van Allen radiation belts. Is there some way to mathematically describe these features and events into formulas that would then be clear. There was a gap of years but no mention of learning to communicate. Guess we just assume they did.

this is what i don't buy - because i would be VERY interested exactly how this communication looks like.

Yes we know that such communication is "bits and bytes", but this doesnt explain the nature of the "language". Is it symbols/images? Is it a real "language"? How did he decipher it etc..etc..

You cannot communicate a rather complex message with all kinds of details with a simple picture or some bits of binary code. There must be a complex system behind it. That would be ONE question i would be eager to ask

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Sure there are constants, but how do you describe these events. I would think that they had to have developed good communications.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Plus the man looks... crazy, you can see the paranoia in his eyes. He looks like a scared rabbit.

Hey I've had dreams of cataclysms so if it happens one day, you won't even realize it when it reaches you. Dreams do retell how you would react in such situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I found a Enrico De Luca living in New York, who is an executive for AT&T via LinkdIn. Hearing "Dr. Sal's" voice and inflections, I am inclined he lives in N.Y. city. But, to me he sounds like someone from Puerto Rico. He does not look Italian to me. Can anyone from the Puerto Rican area of N.Y.C. recognize this guy? Especially with a large mole on his left cheek?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EviLCHiMP
Honestly, body language is not going to get us anywhere with figuring this out. You must take into account his mental condition if this info is true. If you knew 100% that something like this was going to happen without a doubt you'd have a greater panic attack than you did when you first heard about Nibiru.

With that in mind and many other psychological inflictions that could be caused through that amount of stress on ones self, I'd say it's safe to assume we cannot judge him by his body language.

Here is a hint, guys:

MANY of you believe in things like Nibiru, PlanetX, the great NASA conspiracy etc.

--> *I*DO*NOT*

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The guy reminds me of a Mad Scientist....They must have a few of those at NASA.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Saw the video I must say that I'm excited to see such an event take place in these exciting times that we live in!! I'm seeing lots of changes taking place. Good ones and some bad ones. Gonna have to focus on more peace, love, and light. Listen to more meditation cds, focus more on good news. I want to be more in tune with nature, being less materialistic.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
2000, 2012, 2016...., Its hard to keep up with all these dates.

Just live your life and enjoy it. If the world ends so be it, go out happy i say/

Yeah. Who really cares if the entire human species is wiped out because we were out partying, living day to day, with no worries or long-term cares. At least we were having fun.

In other words, ignorance is bliss.

Wait, what was this website's motto again?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by paadope

Thank you! Now my current issues reside in Dr. Sal's name. How ever for him to have uploaded a youtube video he does need a google+, how ever if the Accountant was the one to upload the video.

I've been at this for a while now, but I keep coming to dead ends. Salvadore is an extremely popular name, and the majority of them I find are MD's.

I think he clearly says his name is Salvatore, not Salvadore.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i have yet to see any real discussion of the fact that geomagnetic reversal IS occurring and at an alarmingly fast rate. we would all be much better served to focus on this FACT rather than blathering on about "Dr. Sal's" credentials or lack thereof. im really having trouble understanding why ATSers are expending so much energy researching the man rather than his proclamations!! i guess it's easier to cast doubt on one man's video than the findings of reputable scientists with verifiable backgrounds.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist, or even an elementary school science student for that matter, to understand that charged particles WILL respond to magnetic force, so why are so many people having trouble believing that the van allen belt (which by definition consists of bands of charged particles) could potentially collapse during a geomagnetic reversal??

and for all you armchair geophysicists, here's a great q&a that breaks down the science of earth's magnetic field, including the UNDISPUTED fact that geomagnetic reversals DO occur:

geomag.usgs.gov...

here's an article referencing the blazing speed of the current geomagnetic shift. in it, two reputable scientists, Scott Bogue of Occidental College and Jonathan Glen of the USGS, are referenced. i somehow doubt that either of those two are hoaxers.

www.wired.com...

and here's a quick and dirty video (1:16 long) about the current shift that also references Bogue and Glen's work.

www.youtube.com...

so someone please explain to me where the hoax lies? obviously the shifting of the poles isn't a hoax, nor is the speed at which it is occurring. and why is it unreasonable to believe that bands of charged particles would respond to magnetic changes in earth?? on what SCIENTIFIC grounds could/should we rule out the possibility of the VAB collapsing to earth?? i invite any and all ATSers to answer these questions although i suspect the majority of you are more interested in typing out self-righteous doubt than examining this from a logical and science-based standpoint!

let's forget the messenger and deal with the message!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi All,

I don't know if this guy is legit or Not if he is he just Lost his Job. Also being a Licensed Amateur Radio Operator for over 35 years Signals can come from anywhere, Hams do a form of radio called Moon Bounce in the VHF & UHF Spectrum because higher Frequencies Leave our atmosphere and Just Maybe I don't know since we are supposed to be Deceived maybe T P T B have arraigned to have these signals Bounce or come from an Alternate Location . This Guy does not say anything about Frequencies . I don't know how to believe this man.This can also be Disinformation . well who knows ? Thanks for letting me post.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i think he's a smart guy who made up most of that story. i'm not sure what his intention was..... to see if he could go viral maybe? i dunno. he says a lot of stuff that is plausible but the contact with aliens through HAARP is pretty "out there" and that's the basis of his "knowledge" that the sh*t will hit the fan in 2016. we won't know until then.... but for now i'm assuming he's just a good story teller.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Thank you for being the voice of rationality and science. Yours is hands down the most accurate post in this thread. You deserve more than the one star I gave you.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join