It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by FromTheAlphaAndOmega
reply to post by Druscilla

Your comment of "Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.'

I am calm at all times. I am absolutely enjoying all of the events that are taking place currently. Your attempt at being condescending based on your fear of things you can't begin to understand is laughable. If you want to try to be "competent person" try to keep from commenting on ideas that bother you. You think to yourself "this idea doesn't bother me". But consider that you put fourth the effort to publicly reject the "Dr Sal's Warning" video. So evidently it got your attention enough to get you to type a response and try to immediately reject any ideas you deem "non-sense".

Personalty this is one of the few that seem kinda relevant to me based on what I see happening on this "geologically active planet".

I'm here primarily for ENTERTAINMENT. These things ENTERTAIN me.
They give me quite the chuckle.
My credentials regarding Earth Sciences, Geology, and a host of other concentrations of academic focus, I'll wager, are at least a decade more knowledgeable regarding these 'things' you claim I 'can't begin to understand'.

None of these predictions alarm me in the least bit.
I find them quite hilarious.
Even more so, I find the gullible soft headed acceptance of such completely unverified, and unverifiable wall-eyed delusional fantasy to be some pretty high comedy.

It almost makes me want to hire some actors for $100 each to video all sorts of predictions that validate each other's predictions, and then do a crowd-sourcing fundraiser video like Steven Greer where I can then raise $250,000, like Greer indeed did, by fleecing all of the soft headed overly trusting fools that are only happy to believe every charlatan that comes along.

It's too hilarious.

Let me point you back to RSOE EDIS
Feel free to look at the real time event map of all the disasters all over the planet.
I strongly recommend, however, that you scroll down tot the section listed under Earthquakes.
These happen every single day.
Today, for instance, there's some quakes in Iran that are category 6.2 and above. ooooo.
There's some 5.3 Magnitude quakes in China! Oh noes!
and look!!!!!!!!!!
There's TWO 4.5 magnitude earthquakes at OMFG FUKISHIMA!!!!!!!!!! Everybody run and panic!
Thing is, there were some magnitude 4 earthquakes at Fukishima yesterday, and some the day before that.

There's 100s and even thousands of tremors and earthquakes that happen every single day all over this planet.

I can reliably predict for every single day that at least 5 earthquakes of magnitude 4.0 or greater will happen tomorrow, and the day after, and every tomorrow and every day after for the next 1000 years.

These things happen.
Some times some people become more conscious about the every day changes on the planet that happen all the time, and then they attach significance to it greater than need be because now, they're suddenly noticing it, and it's OMG happening everywhere.

Thus, predictions like the one framed in the OP have next to zero validity, other than the fact that the planet Earth is geologically active, and as long as Earth is geologically active, we will continue to have earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, and other natural disasters caused by the earth moving and changing as it's expected to do.

edit on 11-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Did i miss the part in the video where he says anything about earthquakes?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by drphilxr
reply to post by zeeon

I agree this guy Sal Conti is very hard to verify.

But you have to see that SARA exists, here.

Pole creep has been making the mainstream news - particularly about aircraft guidance issues.

If the southern magnetic anomaly starts heating up with excessive radiation, we'll have

our canary in the coal mine. Before its us.

Yeah a google search of the term "SARA" yields that page, but the acronym is different then what Sal says it is. Replay the video and spell out what he says is "SARA" - it's not the same as that link you gave me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyCloud
Hi all!

First off, could we have a new rule that states: "Please do not credit/discredit videos until you have actually watched them"? That would trim down interesting threads like these for those that can actually be bothered!

Anyway, my 2 pence worth:

1) "Broadcasting on YouTube makes it bogus". No, it does not. Granted, there are many bogus vids, but YouTube reaches more people around the globe than ANY other MSM. If you want to get a msg out there YouTube is actually a good bet. It is only because we, as conspiracy theorists (a niche group), debunk so many vids that we have this bias view. Look at History channel, or CNN, they any better in our opinion? No. Would any media channel even take an interview with him? No.

2) His science is very convincing and very fluent. That was a huge and technical script to reherse and remember for a hoax. I mean, that is a BIG effort to hoax.

3) He mentions Dr. Danilov and Dr. Hoyt as potential co-thinkers, they exist (though I admit, if I can find them so can he).

4) I have no idea about body language, but he seemed genuine to me.

5) He had NO patience for conspiracy theoories about HAARP, 2012, Mayans etc.

6) His solution is, though a touch naive, true. We would have to work together. ET is NOT coming to save us. The complexity of the whole 331 days to recieve replies, the explanations as to why they do not send more messages (due to potential mix ups), hell he even (correctly I'm sure) admitted that we are like babies trying to understand quantum mechanics compared to these messangers.

7) He claims NO personal glory or infamy. Strange if he is a hoaxer.

Do I believe him? Well, i do not know. It all rings true to me, but what do I know? I just hope it is a hoax!

Like I said, just my 2 pence worth.

CC

edit on 12-8-2012 by CrazyCloud because: Damn my poor grammar!

Good points. This post ought to be on page 1.

Fortunately, I believe this to be a hoax.

The first thing that discredits him is that the name Salvatore Conti appears exactly 0 times across nasa.gov or yale.edu. (And yes, according to his YT-poster friend, his name is spelled Salvatore Conti)
Enrico De Luca has had 3 days to find something that verifies Sal's identity and has come up with nothing. I mean, Sal's name and face is already in the YT-vid - the harm is already done, some verification can't hurt him any more than the video.

The second thing that tells me hoax, is that the department he said he worked for is nowhere to find. He said, that the department was called "SARA", and that it was publicly known as "Search and Analysis of Random Astronomical Radio Emissions" (vid 2:26).
Googling "SARA" gives a department called "Service and Advice for Research and Analysis"
He has worked for SARA for 17 years and does not know the official name for his department. I don't buy it.

Edit:
And why would SARA be hush-hush? According to Sal, they did not have any contact with ET before 1997. What made it hush-hush prior to that?
edit on 12-8-2012 by paadope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

What if the guy was paid by a real NASA insider (a son, or brother?); we don't know.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Total wall-eyed delusional nonsense.

Another prediction, another date to watch, another poor fool that needs to be medicated and possibly locked away for their own safety and the safety of others, especially the safety of of soft-headed gullible people that will gobble this stuff up like candy.

First of all, I don't see where this man needs to be locked up and medicated. That sounds like something people in power like to do, in order to shut someone up. If predictions bother you, might I suggest finding a forum that does not discuss predictions?

Please calm down. Don't be such a panicky lady flapping your hands about and running in circles.

This is a sexist remark, inferring that women are panicky types, who get easily excited and flap their hands as they run in circles, which is something I hardly encounter among women posters on ATS. There are many intelligent and well spoken female posters on this forum who deserve a lot of credit and respect for some of the sound information they have presented over the years. I take offense to your remark as it is highly insulting to the female gender in general.

Natural Disasters happen. Sometimes they effect people. It's what happens when you live on a geologically active planet.

Yes they do. Remember, you are on a conspiracy forum where those types of topics will be discussed or related to such issues. If it bothers you, you may need to find a board that doesn't rattle you so much.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well folks here we are slightly over halfway till 2013. Its been relatively quiet. I thought we should be seeing niburu by now, be getting mega quakes on a weekly or monthly basis! hmmmmmm

2012 so far looks like a relatively quiet year so I guess the fearmongers need to solidify another year for when mankinds destruction will occur .

If i hade the informataion he had and was so concerned i would damn well have some evidence that backed up I did in fact work for nasa. A old Id badge, pay stub, picture.. Something!!! :/

Why come everyone who makes these claims NEVER have evidence of there past employment..

So dont worry people when 2012 passes you will have another date to fear and doomsay over...

I expected this but not till after December 2012, guess a early start never hurts.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by VisitorQ

AGAIN i think we will have to agree to disagree

I REALLY would hope he is better informed than a 'cashier' in the mall...if he is presenting

to the world a coming catastrophe and, if he hardly understands it himself it would be better

if he left it to someone who does!!

A VERY COMPLEX issue becomes LESS COMPLEX when it is being dealt with daily (as

it appears he is supposed to b e doing) Indeed with more familiarity it should become LESS

complex and more the norm wouldn't you say??

Deciphering complex messages from ET civilizations is hardly something one become "used to" like a regular day job. I am not saying he is not understanding his job. I am saying his job is not a routine business as usual kind of job. He is an explorer of uncharted territory (if we, for argument sake, believe what he says). Therefore he will naturally access his memory when talking about it.

He also has to rely this message in terms that a layman would understand. This again requires that he access both his visual memory (looks up to our right) and his imagination (looks up to our left). And his message is not just about his particular job (i.e. Deciphering complex messages from ET civilizations). That is a minor part of the message he presents. It is also about the message itself, and the consequence of that message.

He does not deal with impending "doom" on a daily basis. He is clearly upset about something and has hardly come to terms with this completely himself.

The thing here is to assess whether or not he is telling the truth (or at least the truth as far as he knows it), no? So, you believe he should have spoken this whole message looking straight into the camera not moving his eyes at all? Then it would be more trustworthy? Am I reading you correctly? If so, I have nothing more to say to you than good luck with your body language skills...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This video just happens to come out now when the RBSP mission is currently scheduled for August 23, 2012. The primary mission is scheduled to last 2 years, with expendables expected to last for 4 years. 2016!

If you use the link below and scroll to the last topic REMOVAL
it is exactly what he describes in the video on how we can save our planet from this disaster
I don't know if this guy is legit or not he talks a good talk but info on this stuff is out there he could have
just studied up on this stuff and put this all together as a deliberately fabricated hoax.

I hope so anyway.Van Allen belt

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Unless the posting is a jackass stunt or a copy of a TV broadcast, YT doesn't have a lot of cred. It could but look at the UFO guys and YT.

Putting up a website is dirt cheap today. Doom videos are a dime a dozen,

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Thank you, THANK YOU

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Moving on with further analysis ...

It seems that NONE of the Conti's I previously posted about are in any way connected with this Salvatore Conti except in namesake, origins [Rome] and being scientists
... and that was pretty hard to wade through until I found this ...

Stan's NMR Blog: 2009 (b) entries [ebyte.it]

Sitting (from right to left): Filippo Conti, Luigi Conti (not a relative), and myself. Of those standing, I recognize Elvino Brosio (2nd from right, with moustache), Enzo Tiezzi (4th, he became a Member of Parliament), Claudia Lintas of the National Institute of Nutrition (6th) and Prof.Indovina of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (4th from left). If anybody can help me to identify somebody else, I will be grateful.

So Filippo is deceased and Luigi looks very different to the man, Salvatore, in the video and although many years have passed between the picture I linked and the video I am fine to accept at face value that they are not the same person in looks nor 1st name.

Then I also found who P. S. Conti is ...

Dr Peter S. Conti M.D. Phd. [snm.org]

Dr. Conti is a tenured Professor of Radiology, Pharmacy and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Southern California, as well as Director of the USC Positron Imaging Science Center and Clinic since its inception in 1991. He is also the Director of the Molecular Imaging Laboratory at USC. Dr. Conti received his medical and doctoral degrees from Cornell University, and completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology and Fellowship in Nuclear Medicine at The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions. Dr. Conti is Board Certified in both Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology and of the American College of Nuclear Medicine Physicians. He was elected to Best Doctors in America in 2005 and 2007, ranked in the top 10 in Nuclear Medicine in 2006 and 2007 by Medical Imaging, and included in the 25 Most Influential by RT Image. He has over 300 peer-reviewed scientific articles and abstracts in the field of Molecular Imaging. Dr. Conti currently serves on the Board of Directors and is a past President of the Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM). Dr. Conti also serves on a number of committees for the SNM, including those involving government and regulatory affairs, primarily focused on the development of Molecular Imaging technology and its applications in medicine. His research focuses on development of novel diagnostic imaging agents for oncology applications.

He also looks very different from the man in the video. At face value I feel I can also rule him out.

Since all of them are excluded ... That is a good result!

Personal Disclosure: Seems I was wise to keep hold of my suspicions and keep digging!

is that not him sitting on the far left?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm an actor and as such I can tell when people are acting. Trust me, this guy is acting, and not particularly well.

Also, that is most definitely not an Italian accent.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

I'm not saying the guy is Italian but it's possible he does have Italian "heritage". Explain to me exactly what an Italian accent sounds like because I can go from Sicily to Rome to Naples and even Venice and their accent changes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If this was all so secret, the US Govt would had this video deleted from Youtube almost the moment it went up; if it's still up a month from now then I'll take this video with a bag of salt.

And this is exactly why I don't think it's applicable to anything taking place, or will take place. I have seen real information go up and disappear in a snap. That's when I sit up and take notice. I also take notice when I see a TON of disinfo taking place in a thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Troofseeker

I'm not saying the guy is Italian but it's possible he does have Italian "heritage". Explain to me exactly what an Italian accent sounds like because I can go from Sicily to Rome to Naples and even Venice and their accent changes.
Well it certainly doesn't sound Hispanic, let's put it that way.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There is also the small matter of the numerous rough edits throughout the film. The guy that posted the video says he edited these points to cut out long pauses etc. That's BS. If you had a revelation so monumental as this, you'd want to include the entire recording.

So what are the edit points? I'll tell you. They are where the actor screwed up his lines.

link   
I call hoax. I had a look into if this guy actually exists and he doesn't. The Conti that was found early in this thread whose 1973 paper was referenced is Filippo Conti not Salvatore.

Also Filippo is dead. Then I came back and someone else has done better and found a picture of Filippo and another Salvatore Conti who is into Biology and has a lot of hair on his head haha.

Yet the ball keeps rolling on this one and people living in a fantasy that he is the real deal despite his body language. Why must you live in a fantasy? Go solve a problem rather than ooh and aah over it.

Also, no HAARP activity on 27/04/2011.
edit on 12-8-2012 by ragsntatters because: haarp

link   

But I think they could change stuff in another way.
Like being able to verify who he is and stuff he said is public record could always get changed.

With all the doom stuff out there they have no reason to panic that this video if true is out there once they make it impossible to verify the info.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Well said, you spoke for me! However, it is obvious that Druscilla's self-gratification comes from derailing thought-provoking threads and replys on unconventional topics. As annoying as that is, I find it quite entertaining!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

So dont worry people when 2012 passes you will have another date to fear and doomsay over...

April 15th, 2013!!!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join