It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Sal's Warning

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It looks like when nothing happens on December 21, we'll have a new year to await.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Out of all the "doomer" rhetoric that has been posted this is one of the most interesting ones I have seen, it explains a lot about some of the articals you read like the underground cities, underwater cities, the yachts being built that will submerge under water like a sub to about 100 feet and it would answer how the elite (that I'm sure would know if this true or not) would achive there utopia on earth what with 80% of life gone.

You do realize that NASA supposedly received this warning in May 2011 if I remember correctly?

The alleged building of underground bunkers and such was going on way before that.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What if a "real" NASA scientist revealed the van Allen belt drama
To this guy?

A YouTube video is not exactly the way to hit your target demographic audience.

*anyone verify he worked at NASA or the Yale degree? Left off yesterday @ page 15.
Thanks!*

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

They may be more intelligent than most but they don't live under rocks either for christs sake !!!! I'm sure a lot of scientific minds own Tv sets and maybe even go out to movies once in a while !

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VisitorQ

See Troofseakers post 4 post's down from yours

There are many on this thread who think he comes over as 'shifty'

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

Ok - the story is completely plausible to me. I agree with much he says at the end, as well.

However, something about that guy does not feel right to me. I sense his anger throughout the whole video, but I sense something else as well. Worry and anticipation of people not believing him. I paused a few of the looks he gave during the video - to me, they looked defensive and wary.

I guess my question is what the worry is over? People not believing him because we'll all be doomed if we don't, or people not believing him because he is reading a well rehearsed script.

If what he is saying is true, then he is the hero of the human race.

If not - he's a jerk like all the rest of the jerks that do this sort of self-gratification.

On a side note - if all those jerks took those stories and actually wrote and published works of fiction - they'd be much richer than they are right now.

Either way he is totally right about all of us needing to come together. We have such promise and can be so amazing when we want and need to be. Mostly when we need to be, though - hence our current circumstances.

Thanks OP - whether this particular video is true or not - what he's talking about with the magnetic poles will happen at some point in the future, and we should definitely have a global plan in place. No matter what gets the plan going, it should definitely get started.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'd be surprised if any here wouldn't want the world to come together and find
peace with themselves and finally, we could as-one, set out among the stars.

A fully peaceful world has alluded us for centuries, religeous dogma and the
idea that hoarded wealth can bring happiness have been two of the main pillars
to support our mistrust of those in high places.
With that in mind, we fuss over the little things and miss the big picture.

If this Dr. Sal character had just gone on Youtube and said the last part of
his 'confession' then I would have gave him some credibility.

Edit: Not unlike Followingpythagoras has just mentioned!!

edit on 12-8-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Now this is a amusing thread. And most of the comments as well. Congratulations.

Very thought provoking but after the first 3 pages of comments, and a few minutes of thought, I have great skepticism concerning the gentleman.

If he is as he says, why didn't he provide a list of his credentials that would be easy to verify; and indeed, given his level of concern for the human race, would be reasonable, as well as, his naming of names?

No harm, especially with the pending end of the world. But I bet he has the alphabet agencies interest anyway... for awhile.

Just shows how convincing a good liar, or actor, can be. He's probably had a few classes. But why go half-way with credentials once you've put your face on tape?????

I call HOAX but might possibly be convinced with evidence and credentials.

Now to the remaining 33 pages of comments to see if there is any reason to be convinced..
edit on 12-8-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

You can't change human nature even though there are those of us who would just like to get along............at least on the surface.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have searched Nasa employees and he isn't one of them. Everything he said is a mix of mainstream conspiracy junk, parts from Sci-fi movies, speculation on known scientific endeavors I.E. Haarp, Biased views on religious beliefs all rolled up into this..LOL
Oh and he is handing an extension to the multitude of 2012 genre authors.. 2016.. 3+ years for them to continue Milking and Bilking Millions out of their Money.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I believe with this but I was looking around last night and found this somewhat intriguing. Coincidence i'm sure, but non the less interesting

www.gizmag.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
So scientists here can't determine a pole shift is going to happen in a few years, that the signs are there to be seen. But there are indicators can be determined from distance space. I suppose some one might envision that ETs came here, figured it out, left and then sent a message back.

Pole shifts might happen but can it be calculated to with a few Earth years with major indicators not visible? Or are they know some thing we do not understand how to interpret. Does not seem likely, whether physical or magnetic.

So does this mean there is an intelligence running the universe and these ETs are it or they are on the memo list?

edit on 8/12/2012 by roadgravel because: missing word

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat

Out of all the "doomer" rhetoric that has been posted this is one of the most interesting ones I have seen, it explains a lot about some of the articals you read like the underground cities, underwater cities, the yachts being built that will submerge under water like a sub to about 100 feet and it would answer how the elite (that I'm sure would know if this true or not) would achive there utopia on earth what with 80% of life gone.

You do realize that NASA supposedly received this warning in May 2011 if I remember correctly?

The alleged building of underground bunkers and such was going on way before that.
edit on 12-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)
I guess if you belive this guy then you belive his dates so that tells me all I need for where your coming from. Also I said this would create a whole new doom prep. People have been getting ready for what ever for a long time, from nuke war to 2012, this is just something new to keep the ball rolling. If true then whats the difference, the end result is we all die and a front row seat is ......cheep, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Your first thread in your almost five year membership is a winner already! Congrats.

Now to the topic:

I've known since the 60's that we do have geomagnetic pole reversals and I suppose science knew long before I was even born. These are not the physical earth going topsy turvey; but, the rather the compass type reversal.

The link provided by somebody who replied to your thread ( www.tethers.com... ) further adds to the story.

SETI at Home - the computer is the analyst, not the person who receives the packets. I'll withhold my personal comments here for now.

I found other stuff on "Sal"; specifically Salvatore Conti and NASA; but, it doesn't present well in links so I will search further for better information.

This is an interesting thread OP, thank you!

UPDATE on my searches:

The one that connected Salvatore Conti and NASA - ZIP - not related and probably a different Salvatore Conti.

The other one shows a Conti and a Salvatore as two separate employees.
heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And if you follow the header on that link you get more possibly RELEVANT information:
adswww.harvard.edu...

ANOTHER Update - roughly 2:22 or soish, he names the group he worked for. I couldn't catch all of it but heard "search and analysis of random" ... ??? ... "radio recognition"
So, here's SARA from NASA - science.nasa.gov...

edit on 12/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

duplicate!
edit on 12/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's see the Google results that gave you such verifiable proof that this guy is a kook.

Nothing? Alright, then. Before you immediately try to disprove him, try to prove him.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I did not watch this video last night, but listened to it in the other room. He *sounded* afraid, intense, and sincere, as though he had to get something very important off his chest. I did not examine his eye movements or gestures or facial expressions. However, I did note that at the end, when he talked about the possible repercussions of this event, he did not elaborate and grow more agitated, nor did he attempt to instill undue fear and dread into the listener. Instead seemed to grow a bit quieter, more subdued, as if he didn't want the audience to understand the full ramifications of the effects of a collapse of the radioactive field upon our earth.

Also, his mentioning the world needing to work together to solve the problem makes perfect sense, as does his saying we have to get over our religious differences to fix this. If it really is true, imminent, and dire, he is absolutely right. I believe he mentions he is raised Catholic, and this would partially explain his sitting on the information until he felt he could no longer remain silent with a good conscience. The guilt was probably eating away at him. You would have to have been raised Catholic to understand this. Perhaps he has children or grandchildren for whom he is very concerned.

If he's truly in fear for his life and personal future, it is likely he would not use his real name. The idea that he could present this information to a highly credited academic body is also actually absurd -- no one would accept it. So, his using Youtube as the means by which to disseminate the information to the highest possible audience makes perfect sense.

No working scientist would want to associate with this information or this person's releasing the information for fear that they might lose their own prestige and position within the academy. It's possible, however, that this scientist, whatever his real name, could align with some retired academics who no longer have anything to fear in coming out about this program, and perhaps work with them to better explain the crisis.

Bottom line, this guy believes what he is saying. Whether the information is valid or correct needs to be determined. Trying to analyze his background or credentials seems rather pointless. Why not examine the substance of his story and analyze it for scientific plausibility instead. The fact that NASA is now sending probes into the Van Allen belt seems to give credence to this man's assertion that the event is absolutely critical.

Finally, I agree with some of the posters that the messages from the ET source may not be credible. It is here that we really run into a road block. Why should we assume that the source of this coded information is benevolent and true? Is it not possible that the ET source was engaged in deception or trickery of some kind to mislead the scientists? Why are those who are making fun of Christians, calling them "holy boys" and other demeaning names, so eager to believe that the ET message must be ipso facto valid? One belief seems just as irrational as the other, and only the characterization of the alien intelligence differs.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Thaxter because: revision

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Druscilla

Let's see the Google results that gave you such verifiable proof that this guy is a kook.

Nothing? Alright, then. Before you immediately try to disprove him, try to prove him.

There are 34 pages of trying to prove him. All failed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Whether this guy is a fake or not, or if aliens are warning us or not, what I'm more wondering about, is why are we so overdue for a pole shift??????

If these shifts have happened every 200,000 to 300,000 years apart, why are we sooo overdue???

It's been over 600,000 years

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well all comments are valid and all the statements and understatements too,but i have a problem with this story-video of this so call doctor.....the argument-warning he presents is made out of literature-selfgratificant.The personal data of his work or name or patent of research done in first person is inexistent,no info available about who this person is.......if you wanna be the judge in american has talent he will be vote YES....The way the communication with ALIENS from a far distance(NON SPECIFIED) IS LIKE us having a conversation with a gorila and make the claim that we understand and descipher his sounds,grouls,and phonetics at a 100% rate so we know we have clear communication,so we interpret a warning like 'GIVE ME MORE BANANAS OR I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!....iin this case the nasa has a way (undisclosed) to translate ALIEN LANGUAgES, (OR FOR THE SAKE OF good relations with the interspacial confederation of the universe)the Aliens translate into ours just for courtesy,that im sorry but in 2016 your house plnet is gonna be reduced to ice age,good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join