It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has McCain not been asked to provide what he knows about Romney's Taxes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
When Willard Mitchel Romney ran for Vice- President, he provided many years of tax returns. McCain is aware of the information .Willard provided. so why has he not been asked as to the content of those returns??

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
have you paid your taxes for the last ten years?
prove it.
i think you may have committed a felony.

funny how john kerry is worth more than mitt, but nobody cared then, in 2004.

only republicans are evil right.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I mean that when it comes to police officers, there teachers in high school are often questioned....What is wrong with expecting a person who is running for the position of President of the United States, to provide every tax report since he or she began filling them??

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Oh I agree completely. Win/Lose or Draw on this election, I think the United States needs to amend the Constitution to add to the Presidential Serving requirements. Don't make it retroactive to Obama if that is the ONLY way it's happening, and it almost certainly would be. I think we just need a straight listm including Taxes like you say, and how far back it's expected. No questions..no BS...and anything beyond what that new section says is pure choice and nothing to shame or screw with people over not sharing.

I'd be all for that. Birth Cert, College Transcripts, Service Records (if any..and the full file) and whatever business/gov't documents everyone would decide. Round it out by any and all criminal/civil case history of any kind and medical file from 18 onward.

If they want the most powerful job in our nation? They can sure stand and apply in a way that fits it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Assuming that Romney showed Mc Cain ten years of returns, and they were as lengthy as his 2010, that would be over two thousand pages of numbers and names and legalese. What would you remember in those circumstances?

And if we can't get a candidate to disclose, what leverage do we have on a sitting Senator?

Good idea, but . . .

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
prove it.

Actually yes I have though I am not running for President of the United States...If I were, then do you not think you should see my tax returns, for say the last 30 years, since I am 50???

Have you payed all of your taxes???

John McCain could easily wipe the matter out of existence by providing data to show that Willard dcid nothing wrong.....this reducing the claim he did not chose Willard as VP for this very reason.

Believing that Republicans are evil is silly..

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
nothing is wrong with requesting him to release them.
but there is no law requiring him to.

he already released a few years, and them dems use it against him, and accuse him of committing felonies.
also using the amount against him, as if he stole it. or there is no way a single person could make that much money without committing a crime. and playing the class warfare game.
look he is rich, you are poor, now get him. if he did not have so much money, you could have a little more.

it's a lose lose for mitt to release anymore. therefor he will not release anymore.

and the irs would have already had him in handcuffs if he had cheated in any way.

and why do you care?

your playing the marxists game...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Kashai

Assuming that Romney showed Mc Cain ten years of returns, and they were as lengthy as his 2010, that would be over two thousand pages of numbers and names and legalese. What would you remember in those circumstances?

And if we can't get a candidate to disclose, what leverage do we have on a sitting Senator?

Good idea, but . . .

It has been suggested that Willard could be included in a list of people who received Amnesty, as a result of the recent scandal related to Swiss Bank Accounts. Estimates have offered as much as 21 trillion in income currently hidden in tax shelters worldwide. An amount that could effectively resolve many, many economic problems if correct.

As a person elected by the people, a sitting Senator should respond. To what effectively are the interests of his constituents.

The Majority of which do not have access to Swiss bank accounts...That I feel, is the problem here. Had McCain been questioned about this discrepancy, there would currently actually be a response from the only person who today has seen them in an official capacity.

Without his response one can speculate as to the potential conspiracy inherent in not responding.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

prove it.

Actually yes I have though I am not running for President of the United States...If I were, then do you not think you should see my tax returns, for say the last 30 years, since I am 50???

Have you payed all of your taxes???

John McCain could easily wipe the matter out of existence by providing data to show that Willard dcid nothing wrong.....this reducing the claim he did not chose Willard as VP for this very reason.

Believing that Republicans are evil is silly..

Any thoughts?

like i said it's a lose lose.

it does not matter if he is cleared of any wrong doing, there is still the dollar amount, which will be used against him by the marxist class warriors.

it's pretty obvious that he is a successful businessman.
so what are you worried about?

that he might blindly spend trillions of dollars on nothing, like the marxist in chief.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He saw enough of them that he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate... Think about it.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

nothing is wrong with requesting him to release them.
but there is no law requiring him to.

he already released a few years, and them dems use it against him, and accuse him of committing felonies.
also using the amount against him, as if he stole it. or there is no way a single person could make that much money without committing a crime. and playing the class warfare game.
look he is rich, you are poor, now get him. if he did not have so much money, you could have a little more.

it's a lose lose for mitt to release anymore. therefor he will not release anymore.

and the irs would have already had him in handcuffs if he had cheated in any way.

and why do you care?

your playing the marxists game...

It is a simple question, how does that make me a Marxist?? If he was provided Amnesty, he is guilty of a crime.

Unless you have access to any data otherwise???

As brought up before law enforcement officers are vented all the way to high school....what is the problem with expecting a person who is running for President of the United States, to be vented in all regards and in the same way?? I mean we are talking about a person capable of starting a full scale nuclear war....

Two years is nothing when he was willing to release much more, in respect to running for Vice-President..

Marxism was promulgated by Hitler....how many tax returns did he provide when he took office?

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
and what about obama tax fraud.

obamas' possibly committed a felony

why not demand answers from obama too.
he is rich too.
you have had four years.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

he is rich too.
you have had four years.

So President Obama has a property that is being investigated because the matter has been disclosed... Willard's tax returns have not been disclosed....a difference being of course the matter of disclosure. Again did can you provide us with Adolf Hitlers tax reports prior to taking over Germany??

Maybe he did not pay any taxes at all?? Perhaps there is a relationship between a leader not providing full disclosure as to taxes payed and Marxism.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sorry, this tax return issue is getting boring. But one interesting twist was the comment

If he was provided Amnesty, he is guilty of a crime. (emphasis added)
What then do we do with Obama's dealing with the "Choom gang" and doing blow. Is that not a crime? One proved and admitted to?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i did not say you were a marxist.
i said you were playing the marxists game.

possible amnesty huh?

well it's possible obama beats his wife too.
must be guilty, if it's possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

he is rich too.
you have had four years.

So President Obama has a property that is being investigated because the matter has been disclosed... Willard's tax returns have not been disclosed....a difference being of course the matter of disclosure. Again did can you provide us with Adolf Hitlers tax reports prior to taking over Germany??

Maybe he did not pay any taxes at all?? Perhaps there is a relationship between a leader not providing full disclosure as to taxes payed and Marxism.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts

mitt romney isnt going to take over anything.
to compare him to hitler is stupid.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

i did not say you were a marxist.
i said you were playing the marxists game.

possible amnesty huh?

well it's possible obama beats his wife too.
must be guilty, if it's possible.

It is also possible that the Pope is gay, I mean that recently he suggested that only male prostitutes could be forgiven for using condoms
A lot of things are possible. My question is whether or not McCain has the ability to dispel any rumors that Willard evaded taxes. And why the Centrist, Progressive and Conservative media has not bothered to ask, what is a simple question.

As I have made clear Marxist game's have very little to do with disclosure....

Any thoughts?

edit on 10-8-2012 by Kashai because: Modified content

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this so called disclosure, has everything to do with class warfare, which is marxist.

pit the rich against the poor.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

he is rich too.
you have had four years.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts

mitt romney isnt going to take over anything.
to compare him to hitler is stupid.

I am not comparing Willard to Adolf, however I am offering that full disclosure to the public as to ones background.....

Does make for an informed public as to what is really going on.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

this so called disclosure, has everything to do with class warfare, which is marxist.

pit the rich against the poor.

There are poor crooks in this world and there are rich crooks...full disclosure would insure that we are not dealing with a rich crook.

I mean do you undersand that wealthy people are capable of criminal activity???

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join