It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Leaving....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Due to certain personal issues I will be leaving the ATS community permanently. I know I've ranted about this in the past but this time I truly mean it, in fact this is most likely my last post. My website www.hostileinvader.com will also be gone within the next week or so, so feel free to grab whatever info you want off of it while it's still up. I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure posting at these forums with all of you and I will miss you all, goodbye.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hey man, why are you leaving??? Going to miss hostileinvader as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust. I am sorry to hear this MM. I'm gonna miss you, hell we all will. Good bye, and God Bless.

[Edited on 4-26-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
take it easy, and if it's real easy take it twice. i will also miss hostile invader, some good stuff you got there.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh, MM. You're one of the best posters here, man. What of your trips to Camp Hero? Will you still be doing them?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey MM, so sorry to see you go. I hope everything is OK and maybe we'll see you again in the future. Take care buddy.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
MM, what's going on ?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
MM, I came here for info. Why did you come here???????

If it was to get info and you are leaving, then you have allowed someone else to chose the destiny of your knowledge and pursuit of the truth. Don't allow others to make decisions for you. Stay and confront your issues. I did. I am still here. My issues are not.

You See?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
MM, what kind of problems can cause you to leave your dysfunctional family and close the doors of hostileinvader? Are they coming to get you? Do we need to implement operation Rescue?

Do you need WOS, NC, Bob, Estragon and myself with full combat loads, or is it really nasty to the point where we send William in unarmed and hungover?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
MM,

Dude ... hate to break it to you. But you can't leave. Not right away atleast. This is just to sudden and could damage each and every one of us. You gotta think about your peep's dude.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
MM, what kind of problems can cause you to leave your dysfunctional family and close the doors of hostileinvader? Are they coming to get you? Do we need to implement operation Rescue?

Do you need WOS, NC, Bob, Estragon and myself with full combat loads, or is it really nasty to the point where we send William in unarmed and hungover?

TC if it's real nasty give me a call

gonna miss ya MM hopefully you'll come back

i can't believe this 2 big posters left truth and MM

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Midnight Mutilator,

I'm sorry to see you leave. Take care okay and maybe someday consider coming back to the ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Man you cant leave. That # just aint right. You gonna leave us hanging? You and quicky and wos and many others have been here forever. Id like to think that ive been here for a long time although i do not contribute much i read most of what people post. You were one of the top posters intelligence wise an you will be missed.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
MM you will be missed is there any way we can change your mind?

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I don't "know" you all that well-guess because I'm so new here. But I'll say farewell anyway, and I don't really know why you are leaving or how you think you WON'T be back, this is Hotel California-you know that right? lol!
Anyway take care and hope things clear up for ya....
Magestica

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

take care .....................helen

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
this is Hotel California-you know that right? lol!
Anyway take care and hope things clear up for ya....
Magestica

Wonderful choice of music Magestica, the Eagles.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
MM this just doesnt seem right like TC said r u alright. If you need anyhting u know my sn just holla at me.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Three stages of mourning:

Denial: Those government base turds must have taken him!!!!

Anger: I'll kill those SOBs!!!

Acceptance: WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry to see ya go MM

XAOS

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
see ya MM. wish you weren't leavin but hello starts with goodbye. if this has anything to do with something you've found at hero, be careful. remember, they watch us all!

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join