It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Queda is dead! RIP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
1. Al Queda was formed by the CIA in the 80s, by the request of young afghanis for help in the face of the heaviliy armed Soviet Union INVASION of Afghansitan to rob the land of its resources.

2. Towards the end of a decade, the USSR left with tails between their legs and the afghani won. Many things happened in between, greed for power being one of them, led Osama chieftain of Al Queda to hit on american taxpayers whom had helped him in his war against his homeland oppressors, the USSR.

The rest is history, which led not only to the misguided tool of religion to fool simple minded masses to support AQ, it led to several offshoots, whom shares not the ideology, but the belief in armed superiority to intimidate, rob, pillage and murder innocent civilians around the world.

3. Thankfully, in 2011, the figure head Osama was finally and responsibly dealt with by USA, along with the heirachy greed filled leaders in that organisation, and its remnants.

4. The ideology of AQ may be dead, but it did not stop mankind's beasts from using it, due to:-
a) direct blame to USA for creating it.
b) intimidate humanity to presume it is a bigger organisation that it truly is.

And the ones whom milked it to the most are none other than the Shia persian apostate leader's funding terrorists - fat hizbollahs, whom saw such opportunity to hide their footprints to fool and manipulate foolish idiotic Sunni Islamic militants and brigands, including the long suffering palestinians, to achieve their ancient glory of a mighty Persia, to rule over mankind, itself an act of apostasy in the religion of peaceful Islam for the good prophet left no heir or appointed leader, as he knew the flaws of one man rule

Today, Al Queda is nothing more than a bogey man of fringed militants used by the persian apostate infidel to destablize our world, and to kill innocent men, women and children so that he can reign supreme.

Al Queda is dead. That name no longer terrifies, only the barrels of guns, any guns, will frightened an unarmed sheep citizen.

But the day when the persian apostate leader owns nuclear weapon, ALL mankind will be terrified, for he alone holds no accountability to humankind and had proven himself willing to slaughter anyone, even his followers of the Shia faith.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

And the ones whom milked it to the most are none other than the Shia persian apostate leader's funding terrorists - fat hizbollahs,

I have helped Hezbollah and Hamas.

I help any other people who are oppressed and their homes are being wrecked.

I helped the ones who have faced earthquake , flood and other disasters ,too.

I don't know how you call it , but it is humanistic to us.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And who runs Al Queda camps ....?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
yes now its Alquaida 2.0 --> FSA
the same rebel that infiltrated and waged chaos in Libya
its easy when you have a nasty empire behind you that orchestrate the wars
the FSA do what US marine was suppose to do
like Irak and Afdhanistan
or course an invasion by the military force dont work anymore
they had to change pstrategy .. thats what the pentagone is paid for

Alquaida 1.0 was made by OBL with the help of the CIA
btw OBL was an ex cia operative still activated at the highest top secret level
probably only a few corrupted people knew about his mission in the ME
edit on 8/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What do you consider 'help'?

Saving the wounded and the poor to be left perpertually in poverty and chains under that organisation while closing the eyes to their many MORE SLAUGHTERS of innocent men, women and children, in Palestine, Israel and the World by them, not for a day, but DECADES???

I respect your humanitarism, but not its misplacement, when the perpetrators of even more suffering comes from those whom you had claimed to help under.

edit on 10-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I help them because their home is being wrecked.

They are being killed in their homes.

They are being terrorized in their lands.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There is such a thing called 'negotiations', which the Free world had been trying for eons to get involved parties to work out.

Unfortunately, there is a power hungry chess player that believes in keeping palestinians stupid and uneducated, and angry, is the way to achieve their own game of domination of our world. There is a bigger picture and chessboard than you many realize. Nothing is as simple as you think it is.

If that supporting nation, or terrorist group can provide huge amounts of weapons, and throw a few pennies for widows and orphan palestinians, why did they NOT provide social expenditure to elevate their lives, or even a parcel of the great Palestine land of Ottoman era, but instead, sought for the blood sacrifices of innocent young men in protracted propaganda and acts of terrorism, while the free world alone had been providing food and hope to our fellow human brothers and sisters of Palestine for decades?

Why? Why? Why? Please wake up.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

, there is a power hungry chess player that believes in keeping palestinians stupid and uneducated, and angry

No , there is a sheep breeder who says "you don't have home ? you don't have food ? you are being killed ? that is not problem. just talk and negotiate with the invader"

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Kim Kardashian..apparently

Kim Kardashian sued for being leader of Al Qaeda

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If you had shared the same home for the past centuries, who is the invader?

Or do you think you alone is entitled to the ENTIRE home yourself, and kicking your fellow owner to the sea is the humane and godly answer?

As well as supporting that organisation that had and still continues to slaughter innocents insidously using puppets while kissing your cheek, keeping you stupid, hopeless and blind, is divine?
edit on 10-8-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
1. Al Queda was formed by the CIA in the 80s, by the request of young afghanis for help in the face of the heaviliy armed Soviet Union INVASION of Afghansitan to rob the land of its resources.

Are you high? I dont ask this to be funny, but your view of history is unbelievably distorted. Russia did not invade Afghanistan because of it's resources. History between the Afghan Government and the Soviets is long and deep. It was the Soviets that built up most of Afghanistan's infrastructure, provided schools, hospitals etc etc. The Soviets invaded when they were requested to intervene by the sitting Afghan Government who at the time was fighting against the US backed and trained Mujahideen rebels who later became known as Al Queda. Paint it any way you want to, but what the Soviets did was nto even so much an Invasion. They were asked, by the Government of Afghanistan to provide security and support.

2. Towards the end of a decade, the USSR left with tails between their legs and the afghani won. Many things happened in between, greed for power being one of them, led Osama chieftain of Al Queda to hit on american taxpayers whom had helped him in his war against his homeland oppressors, the USSR.

Afghanistan was Osama Bin Laden's homeland?? Your delusional. Osama Bin Laden's "homeland" happens to be Saudi Arabia.. not Afghanistan.

I can't even read the remainder of your post. If it is anything like your first points, it is a complete rewrite of history and is blatantly false.
edit on 10-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

1. You can rewrite history as you wish, but posterity do not lie.

2. Who hungered for Saudi Oil and sought for dominance in the arab world then, and cause USA influence to step in to ensure world oil supply is kept stable?

3. It's not my loss if you wish to have blinders on your eyes to ignore the rest of my post.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I wrote a thread about this a few months back based on a article by the acclaimed Al-Qa’ida author Peter Bergan I personally believe that the Al-Qa’ida that committed the attacks of 9/11 no longer exists and has not for quite some time, Jason burke another prolific writing on 9/11 also supports this view. The core of Al-Qa’ida has lost all its leadership, members, finance and it would also appear its operational capabilities which to may say it no longer exits as it did before 9/11 That being said however the ideology of Al-Qa’ida will life on and it is only a matter of time before we see another attack against the west that bares the hallmarks of this twisted ideology.

Al’Qa-Ida al Jihad might be dead but many groups inspired by Bin Laden’s ideology are still active and seek to do us harm

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I want to say that I agree with the principle theme of your thread that Al-Qa’ida, as in Bin Laden’s Al-Qa’ida is dead.

But without wanting to derail your thread you should know that your OP is full of historical inaccuracies. If I were you I would be checking your sources.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

btw OBL was an ex cia operative still activated at the highest top secret level probably only a few corrupted people knew about his mission in the ME

Yeah and it would seem all of ATS…..

Please stop posting this disinfo, I don’t know who you are working for but its getting tiring to read all of these posts with all this disinfo about Al-Qa’ida and Bin Laden. He was not a agent of the CIA and they had no role in the creation or control of Al-Qa’ida.

I don’t know but sometimes I get the feeling you are on hear trying to spread as much disinfo as you can on behalf of the authors of conspiracy literature. Either that or you’re a government still trying to derail as many conspiracies as you can.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by MrWendal

1. You can rewrite history as you wish, but posterity do not lie.

2. Who hungered for Saudi Oil and sought for dominance in the arab world then, and cause USA influence to step in to ensure world oil supply is kept stable?

3. It's not my loss if you wish to have blinders on your eyes to ignore the rest of my post.

Cheers.

Persia is more than 2500 years old Empire.

You can find the maps and see who are the people who are sharing house by Persian right now.

It is not fair to invade and kill those people because we were ruling those lands some times.

Even before Persian Empire , there were other Empires lining in our lands.

But they are all dead and no one is claiming our right to take the lands back.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

1. With regards to the 'INVADERS' issue, You might have misunderstood my reply, which was not talking about Persia. It was in response in the belief of your claims that you are helping the humanslayers Hizbollahs and Hamas, in relation to their actions in the world sector of Palestine.

The house that I had been talking about is former Palestine, of which both the palestinians and the jews shared the land for centuries. Thus, who are the invaders of that parcel of land meant to be shared between them both?

If there are any invaders, it is the persian backed animals - hizbollahs whom had been keeping precious palestine youths engage in war and stupidity for the ambitions of Persia, instead of eduction for them and social expenditure to grow their part of the land for the rest of the palestinians.

2. With regards to Persia, it is true that Persia is dead and of the past. But unfortunately, those memories of a Persian Empire dies hard amongst the ambitious, espacially those whom had been seeking for supremacy of a proud ethnic group, which led to the slaughter of thousand innocent muslims on both sides - Shia and Sunni, for 1,300 years till even today and continue on so.

It is no secret that the Persian apostate leader had no love for Sunni leaders, and vice versa, from his daily diatribes and rants against gulf nations, not just over recent issue of Syria, but for decades after the fall of the Ottomans.

The only difference is that majority of Sunnis kept it verbal, but that Persian apostate leader prefers to shed innocent blood through the use of proxies, to kill and destablize.

I had been gentlemanly enough to respond to your posts, now will you acknowledge and respond back to my PREVIOUS posts on the questions posed to you directly? However, it is your free will, to do so or not to. I leave it up to you.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thank you for your comments.

Regarding 'historical inaccuracies' as you claimed, unfortunately, I would disagree. I am not writing a 3,600 paged tome on the events that led up to the USSR invasion of Afghanistan in the 80s, along with cross references from tens of books relating to the middle east on history, anthropology,culture, economy, etc, etc... None would have read, nor would ATS enjoy the space I would take up.

All that I could do, is to summarized the entire situations laid out by those authors, and crammed it here on a post with 5000 characters limit, based upon its essence and critical info upon the topic, which is about Al Queda, and not the soviet invasion, so that more may understand, and check them out on their own.

I left out the authors of those works, for this post is mine, made by me, and am fully responsible for it , not those authors whom had spent enormous efforts to piecing and binding the truths for all to know. Thus, if there are errors, they are mine.

I fully agree with you that the ideology left behind by Al Queda may remain. However, majority of muslims around the world had rejected those false interpretations by HumanSlayers and would never support them.

Today, there are only radical Islamist militants and outright criminals using the religion of peace to get recruits and divide our world. There is no need to tag them as Al Queda, for that organisation is dead, and is longer capable of even supplying anything useful to the humanslayers wannabes.

BUT, there is someone out there in world who is trying to masquerade as Al Queda, using that name to cunningly throw off their scent, to organise, fund and supply logistics to those radical Islamists and criminals, to destabalized nations. In Iraq, AQ actions were found to be tapering off, until recently when there was a sudden large spike, as if AQ revived.

AQ heirachy leaders, brains & infrastructures had been destroyed by USA and drones. So who revived AQ today?

I give you the Persian apostate infidel fork tongued leader, long self admitted to funding terrorists to kill innocent men, women and children for decades, and even today, support the HumanSlayer Assad who is bombing his own citizens, slaughtering and maiming thousands, and hater of Sunni muslims around the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Only hours ago from the time stamp of this post, Ambassador to Libya, His excellency, the honorable Mr. Christopher Stevens was declared to have died from suffocation after an attack on the embassy in Benghazi, along with 3 other americans.

My condolences to this great man and his team's families and friends. He was a great man, who helped in the transition from civil war to freedom for all Libyans. He is loved by many, and amongst, most of all free libyans. He will not and had died in vain, for his sacrifice being there had and will bring great changes to not only Libya, but our world, for those whom have eyes to see and a brain to rationalize later when calms return.

That said, it is time to analyze the attack on the embassy:-

1. The inflammatory movie was made 2 months back, an amateurish piece of rubbish ignored by many. Yet it was only recently uploaded and translated into arab, just a day or 2 back. Look at the timing - it is a clue to why a protest happened - 9th sept

2. The embassy was initially mobbed by peaceful protestors, but later, according to eye-witnesses, a company of 70 armed men with rpgs stormed the embassy. Many of those protestors were shocked.

The protestors were but a front and made used of for the actual attack. Thing is, how could one prepared a well armed army stocked with supplies within moments for assualt with the ambassador inside, when the ambassador was more often in Tripoli then in Benghazi?

It only points to a pre-planned assualt, to coincide with the youtube clips and protestors at the scene, on the fateful date of 911.

I would not be surprised if there was supposed to be armed troops in the Cairo protest as well, and pre-planned even for other muslim state around the world, for a major strike on 911, but either foiled or not enough supporters making it.

Who pays homage to 911? Only Al Queda does. But AQ is long dead, only the remnant struggling few remains.

So who is making use of the brand name AQ or some other militant name for the SIGNIFICANT 911 DATE STRIKE against America?

These are not ordinary Libyans whom are struggling to survive. Those company of men in Libya are unemployed, and yet they survived and well fed, could even mount combat and access to funds for weapons and organisation. Who could have funded them and operations around the world?

Look no further than Iran's leaders, deluded by the supposed appearance of the 'saviour of the world - Mahdi'. By all means, let the investigations begin. The protest did not happened 'spontaneously'. Intelligently question a few, and you will find where the direction lays.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ya so you think their dead but there is always 1 or 2 left just hiding deep in the mountains or underground bunkers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join