It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REALLY NEED HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Now, who can tell me how am i supposed to bring the Activity window when it doesn't exist anymore?
I have important downloads to do, all which require the Activity window (which, a week ago, i could access by either pressing COMMAND-OPTION-A, or by going in the "Window" option), but after an update, suddenly, my Safari doesn't have an Activity window, and i REALLY need it for those downloads for my work. I have an Apple OS X 10.7.4, and my Safari is at 6.0.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

discussions.apple.com...

I know nothing of safari but these guys or gals seem to. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

No, i checked the blog; i had no problem with that, beside, as i said, the Activity window is not there. It is not the download i have the problem, it is just that the Activity is not there. Besides, i don't use Youtube, it has nothing to do with Youtube.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sorry ... here is how to get that window back apparently. I thought this was in the last thread as well but it wasnt.

discussions.apple.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I don't use Safari either, but if all else fails maybe you could re-install it. That's helped me from time to time with other apps.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

But i still can't download anything. I have the "Develop" window now, but how do i download from it the same way than with "Activity"?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

How can you un-install Safari? And even if i can un-install it, how am i gonna do to have it back, if i don't have an Internet?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If you haven't changed the default download location then you can just access the files on your system. They should all be in a folder called downloads inside your user folder.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

open the web inspector before you get to the page with the DL
look in the "other" folder for the file you want to DL
click that and look in the right most pane for the URL to copy like you would have in the Activity window

e

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Finally! Oh, thank you so much, iforget, i will never forget your advice

It worked exactly the same way than Activity! It's a little bit different, but it works at least! Ah, thank you very much, you're a life saver!
edit on 11-8-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

top topics

join