It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman removed after outburst during James Holmes' court appearance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
Has it been confirmed the woman is Ernst? I haven't found anything confirming, just speculation. Has anybody called her office?

I find it very strange that this bald woman wearing a red dress that yelled out in court is being reported on. It's almost like they are trying to make stuff up to fuel our theories. And why a RED dress? I'd like to see a picture of this woman and find out what she really knows.

This article includes the most detail I can find so far:
www.denverpost.com...

distraction attempt? I know that in the matrix and other theories is that the woman in a red dress usually symbolizes a distraction of some kind.Maybe its an intentional diversion tactic..."lets get them to research on this nonsense instead of that other stuff they were working on" type of deal...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Allison Michelle Ernst is a strange element to the James Holmes affair, but with so much deception going around, this lady in red, with a shaved head and a blue ribbon was much more than anyone could suspect.

While many are too busy thinking about other matters, there are those serious conspiracy types who think she was there to MK Ultra De-activate James Holmes from his mind control commands.

This is a plausible theory, but in my opinion, she was in the courtroom to MK-command either the Judge or the Public Defender, because if the James Holmes is an imposter, then she was there for someone who was addressed by the woman and since the Judge and P.Defender were involved, anyone of them could have been MK triggered or coded to activate or De-activate.

We may never know with any certainty of this concern, but for those who accept that the red hair James Holmes is an imposter, then this theory fits that the lady in red was there to MK trigger or influence someone other than the imposter James Holmes.

This is a conspiracy and as always, there are many tentacles to the beast, so if you ever start following a conspiracy, you have to consider things that aren't normal or evident to the public eye at least.

In fact, she herself could be a MK puppet and is doing what she was programmed to do and could have had a shaved head to quickly fit into any number of female wigs of any number of colors. In such a way, she could disappear from those looking for a shaved headed woman in a red dress.

A wig implies a change of clothes and that would not be a problem to someone acting by design to mislead or distract the public. Once her job was over in the court room, she could become any number of people with wigs and different dresses and vanish from everyone looking for someone else.

Anyway, I hope that in the future we find out who Allison Michelle Ernst is, because whomever controls her, is but a stepping stone to those who used her to activate or De-activate someone in the courtroom by means of MK-Ultra mind control commands and triggers or codes.

I hope this has added some additional discussion material to who or what Allison Michelle Ernst is in the scheme of things, besides some nut case because she has a shaved head, wearing a red dress and holding blue ribbon.

Nothing unusual about that at all.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
not sure if it was mentioned on other threads, but this woman Allison Michelle Ernst was a pharmaceutical rep for Teva Pharmaceuticals which makes a few scopolamine based meds. I'm going to guess she is pretty smart to have done that job. she is in the health and exercise field now.

She was holding a spool of blue ribbon in the court room? Saying something from about 1950? = project bluebird? I don't know what else the blue ribbon could mean or what it could of been for. um, saying there was a light around James when he walked into the theater probably was a bad idea because I can see how that can make her look crazy to other people. They will probably just brush it off as lights from the parking lot.

About the media not picking it up, if what she wants to say is what we think and it's put out there people are going to think she is just some crazy lady. Look here and on youtube about people questioning this case and how many people flame them and say they are crazy and Holmes should just be shot. How many people in real life can you talk to about these things before they start to think you are crazy?

I'm hoping the bald head is from cancer because if not that could throw things off even more having people think she is just crazy and brush her off. then again if it's cancer she may find her self dead much sooner (like the woman that drowned) and then it will be easy to say she died because of cancer.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Supposably this person is actually a male named Jonathan Lee Riches. He likes to sue people for random silly reasons. I don't know if this is true. I'm super confused about this whole thing. :/

Edit:

Okay so this guy en.wikipedia.org... has been filling complaints against James under fake names such as Allison, Yeom Phy Lee, and many more.
Allison and Yeom are real prople but they are not the ones who filed the reports. Jon was the person who stood up in the court and said he was Allison.
Google jonathan lee riches james holmes and you'll find youtube videos. I haven't watched them yet but from what I heard this guy is super creepy and obessed with James.
edit on 26-8-2012 by hannah1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hannah1234

Lol, he's just a jerk, we shouldn't pay attention to what he is doing/pretending/filming/posting on the web. Because that's exactly what he wants : attention.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I posted on this thread awhile back about how the local media here in the Rocky Mountain West had glossed over the outburst in the courtroom. I also said that if anything came up, especially from the local independent paper, I would post it. Nothing has until now.

Westword is a local weekly here and they have a story about a new court filing. I do not know whether or not this is involved with the mysterious woman with the shaved head or not. But I can tell you, to this point, the only local media that has reported anything on this new filing is this alternative paper.

The link to the story follows. And, I would encourage others to spread the link here and with other people. Not because I necessarily feel it has any major merit or is a basis for some conspiracy, but because no one is reporting it. If they're ignoring it, I wonder why. (my own speculation is to avoid any more circus like antics in the lead up to trial but still, news is news)

blogs.westword.com...

Also, being more a lurker here, I don't think I'm able to use this to start a new topic because I don't meet the minimum posts necessary to do so. I wouldn't mind if someone else used this link to create interest in the new and odd information coming out of Aurora. Maybe just a tip of the cap to li'l ol' MarKus8?
edit on 9/7/2012 by MarKus8 because: Adding new information

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MarKus8

Thank you MarKus8 for the link and info.

Interesting stuff....unfortunately I feel the whole truth about this shooting will never really come to light.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Unfortunately, I fear that you may be right, WhisperingWinds. On one hand, I really want to get this whole thing started and over with as soon as possible. While I can't say it weighs quite as heavy or the same here as Columbine did, it still does feel like a cloud. On the other hand, if it breezes by and then disappears into history, the chance of getting any real seeds of truth becomes much more diminished.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who has a facebook account to check out Allison Ernst's claims?
allisonmichelleernst.blogspot.com...

This case grows stranger every week.
FTR if Holme's did the shooting he certainly didn't do so without help, but I see no real evidence to convince me that he did it at all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That blog spot seems like someone trolling people.

Shouldn't have even linked it here.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join