It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAY STATE: NWO Take Over of the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I was given this link (below) to a new video posted out on YouTube, that is trying to get funding to do the proposed movie. After watching this trailer, it looks like a combination of "Heiland" and "1984" and some of the Conspiracy Theory surrounding the NWO take over of the United States with the Mark of the Beast and Death of the Christians, Patriots, Constitutionalists and so on.

WARNING : It is very graphic, younger viewers should not watch this trailer !

GRAY STATE: The Trailer
edit on 8/9/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Vid fixed.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

i would watch it, reminds me of jericho but way more intense

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

This needs a slight bit of tweaking to avoid the B movie feel... Otherwise, spot on.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not too shabby for what their site says was $6,000 and donated labor. I wish the folks behind this luck in getting the funding to make a full feature.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I hope they get their funding, because it looks like it would be a really good movie.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Looks like they raised the $50K+ they were trying to raise to fund whatever the next phase is. Still interested and watching how it goes closely.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The writer/director/producer--David Crowley--dead with family. Police label murder-suicide

www.dglobe.com...

APPLE VALLEY — A couple and their child have been killed in an apparent Christmastime murder-suicide in Apple Valley.

The three were found Saturday in their rambler home on Ramsdell Drive after Apple Valley police were called about.

Police would not identify the victims Sunday. A neighbor who discovered the bodies said they were David Crowley; his wife, Komel; and their 5-year-old daughter, Rani.

The neighbor, Collin Prochnow, said he had a passing acquaintance with the family. His wife, Judy, said, “Our grandkids would go over and play with their daughter.”

It isn’t known exactly when the three died, but the Prochnows believe it was sometime near Christmas. That’s when they stopped seeing signs of life in the house.

A piece discussing the likelihood that the trailer was a gov't psy-op:
www.activistpost.com...
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Trying to get to show in "recent posts"

top topics

join