It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARPstatus.com reliable or not???????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Yes if you want to ignore the fact that eXIF data shows that the so called sensor images are pirated and modified weather radar images from un acknowledged sources the data could maybe be real.

Or if you want to ignore the rampaging idiocy of the key players involved which is well documented including their threats to basically anyone and everyone.

Or if you want to ignore the fact that they in no way give any information about the supposed "sensors" they have throughout the US and how they work. Really for me it's the so called sensors angle that seals the sites status as a crapfest. In any other all volunteer data collection and distribution network there are freely available plans for the devices they use to take measurements. The reason for this is simple the more data from the more sensors you can acquire the better your overall information is going to be. These jokers talk about their 22 "sensors" which they won't provide any specifics on how they work or etc being manned by volunteers but that's basically it. It just doesn't gel with other real public data collection schemas that are out there for everything from bird tracking to weather data.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Or if you want to ignore the fact that they in no way give any information about the supposed "sensors" they have throughout the US and how they work.

I hope I haven't stumbled into a thread that is a fishing expedition to obtain personal information on anti-HAARP factions. Your post, like the OP's, seems bent on addressing everything except the chart-map-graph itself. Why would a network dedicated to exposing the dangers of HAARP supply the names and addresses of those manning the sensors which provide the data to expose this monstrosity for what it is? That sure wouldn't be very smart.

It just doesn't gel with other real public data collection schemes that are out there for everything from bird tracking to weather data.

I don't think that HAARP and the Audubon Society can be compared. And so I wouldn't compare their data gathering networks either.

If HAARP deployment, wilfully or inadvertantly, as an unforseen side-effect, creates, within the ionosphere, the earthquake signature frequency of 2.5 hertz, and if that signature is affecting a specific geographical area, as it did Japan prior to their big one, wouldn't people want to know?

It's not really a situation where we can mess around and wait for someone 'official' to tell us that HAARP was a mistake and that reactions which can't be stopped have been triggered. While the PTB decide on the legalities of their responsibility and exposure, lives can be saved or lost.

The idea of standing waves creating weather is an old one, perfected now in HAARP.

Electromagnetic Weather Altering

I'm not going to quote from the article but just say that weather modification was always tacit in HAARP. The danger to us is very great because of non-linear aspects of the ionosphere. As far as speaking out against HAARP - I'm not sure but that the point of no return may already have been crossed and the earth will right itself, violently.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wow way to take a post completely out of context.... It's rare to see someone go to that much trouble to avoid addressing the real and valid points made in the post they are trying to refute.... I especially liked the paranoia part.

So lets examine what I actually said versus what you chose to try to turn what i said into.

you said:

I hope I haven't stumbled into a thread that is a fishing expedition to obtain personal information on anti-HAARP factions.

Why would a network dedicated to exposing the dangers of HAARP supply the names and addresses of those manning the sensors which provide the data to expose this monstrosity for what it is? That sure wouldn't be very smart.

Which has nothing to do at all with anything I said but you try to make it seem so through implications. I did not in any way post that I thought they should be posting anyone's names and addresses at all nor did I imply anything of the sort.

What I did say was:

Or if you want to ignore the fact that they in no way give any information about the supposed "sensors" they have throughout the US and how they work. Really for me it's the so called sensors angle that seals the sites status as a crapfest. In any other all volunteer data collection and distribution network there are freely available plans for the devices they use to take measurements.

Now where in here do I mention that I want any sort of data on existing sensor site locations or names of volunteers upkeeping them? .... I'll give you a hint I DON"T DO THAT AT ALL!

Heres why: If said sensors are real and actually collecting data it doesn't matter who or what is collecting said data. In addition to this what REALLY matters is that in any given data collection mission more sensors is ALWAYS a good thing. I'll repeat that MORE SENSORS IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING! Now this has bearing on the subject at hand because not only do they not specify what sort of sensors they have brought to bare on the issue, but there is also no in-depth instructions on how to build and or buy sensors of your own to help with the data collection project. As I said before and I'll say it again here this is a key element present in all other public data collection projects anywhere in the world whether it's measuring basic weather information or monitoring a population of endangered species more sensors is always better so REAL PROJECTS go out of their way to try to get said sensors into the hands of people willing to help with their projects.

You also said:

Your post, like the OP's, seems bent on addressing everything except the chart-map-graph itself.

The funny thing is I did in fact address the so called "data" quite blatantly in my post. Just because you don't like what I have to say about "the data" doesn't make you justified in just ingoring it and pretending like i didn't say anything at all.

Quoting from my own post I said:

Yes if you want to ignore the fact that eXIF data shows that the so called sensor images are pirated and modified weather radar images from un acknowledged sources the data could maybe be real.

As you can see I used real information gathered by real people to make a claim which you cannot refute so you instead choose to ignore it. Either that or you just plain don't understand what I'm saying so you've chosen to ignore it.
BUt what that sentence essentially says is this:

The so called HAARP sensor array images are nothing but doctored weather radar images altered in photoshop cs4 or 5 depending on the specific image. This has been proven by looking at the data attached to the images in question by others so I don't need to show you that information so you can ignore it again.

Finally back to the sensors you said:

I don't think that HAARP and the Audubon Society can be compared. And so I wouldn't compare their data gathering networks either.

All I have to say to this sentence you just wrote is there's probably no point in arguing with you because you're either irredeemably intellectually challenged, a true believer who would rather die than admit one of their beliefs was flawed, or you work for or are somehow involved with the site in question. These are really the only three options I can see at this point. For you to actually try to imply that the difference between genuine research into haarp and any other subject is so different that the general rules of observation including the cardinal rule that more data is better is not the case is just ludicrous

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

For those of you without the patience to read my more indepth post refuting luxor's previous post I will break it down for you in a couple of sentences.

1. Luxor attempted to imply that those of us questioning the so called data provided by the website in question were in actuality fishing for names and addresses of the "volunteers manning the 22 sensors." This is clearly just another backhanded way to call us government lackeys or sycophants without doing so blatantly.

2. Luxor tried to minimize my entire post by saying I wasn't even giving the "data" a fair examination or even mentioning it at all. When in reality I specifically mentioned that the so called "data" is in reality nothing more than radar weather maps "altered" in photoshop and used without proper attribution. So in fact I did give the data a fair shake the only problem is when shook the EXIF data was there for anyone to see what was really going on and it wasn't real research at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Now I'm convinced that this thread was for nothing except information gathering on the sensors. We're done. Oh and way to go: include me in your disparagement umbrella. That'll win alot of people to the butterflies and lollipops aspects of HAARP.
edit on 10-8-2012 by luxordelphi because: correct wrap-around

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe this is the source that one guy is using to predict a major earthquake off the coast of California in the next 104 hours or so? I find it interesting that he predicts this, then California has some minor earthquakes, then this HAARP status website shows increased HAARP activity over California.

For those new to the Facebook dude's predictions, he is predicting that there is going to be a double-earthquake tsunami event off the coasts of California and Australia sometime soon and will give a 104-hour countdown warning.

In addition, he was able to accurately predict the Japan tsunami and earthquake to the hour.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Now you're even more convinced because the poster you tried to refute says they don't care at all about who or what possesses these alleged sensors?

That makes zero sense whatsoever and just goes to show that either your reading comprehensions skills are sadly underpar or you've somehow got a vested interest in the site in question....

Honestly I don't know which it is nor do I care but for you to allege that I'm somehow in league with people who want to "shut down the project" is just plain laughable. First of all there is no real work being done by HAARPstatus.com there never has been and never will be!

They use DOCTORED WEATHER MAPS for gods sake. it's not rocket surgery at all, and the fact that you're protesting as much as you are while at the same time trying to make me out to be some sort of shill or other shady character is just further indicative of the fundamental dishonesty with which you have approached this subject from post one.

I don't ever really say this but honestly you sir are either a sock puppet for the people behind this website or just plain not very smart.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'd like to add also that your crude attempts at manipulating public opinion to try and muzzle me or negate my viewpoint by acting like you're being picked on won't fly well here on ATS.

ATS is a put up or shutup type place and so far you have nothing but blanket accusations and personal attacks.

Also it does irritate me to the Nth degree when someone doesn't have the BALLS on the INTERNET to write back and has to bring in a third party to "defend their honor"

this isn't the field of combat if you have something to say SAY IT! Don't get all sly and clever and try to play people off against each other. This isn't Junior High School and BIlly didn't say that suzy said that tommy thinks betty is pretty. If you can't stand up and fight your own battles in an arena as tame and low consequence as the internet I'd hate to see the gyrations you do in real life to avoid REAL situations.
edit on 12-8-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

Bam EXIF data showing it's old and based off of a weathermap
edit on 12-8-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Before I make my statement I must make it clear that my opinions and statements are that of my own and do not reflect the opinion of my employer and/or that of the military. Nothing I say here is going to be classified.

The HAARP project is NOT a weapon. It does not create earthquakes, and whoever first started this rumor is just trying to start things.

The HAARP's sensor information is NOT public data. You can NOT access the information from an open source. The government is not dumb, sorry.

The HAARP CAN charge the ionosphere. What does this do? A number of things, but specifically distorts the way that certain frequency of radar waves bounce or penetrate the atmosphere. Which is specifically the main reason for the HAARP station.

The website posted in the OP is fake. I'm glad some of you caught it already, I just came in here to make sure that this got cleared up. Misinformation is the most irritating thing to me.

You're welcome to ask me questions, however I will not break OPSEC/COMSEC. You can also do an ATS search on some of the things I've posted in a couple of other HAARP threads.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Slayton because: edited for spelling error.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I like your hypocrite style. You make up accusations and then you cry over them. I guess one hand holds the soap and the other hand holds the rag ..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Heads up

The bickering stops now, or your relative abilities to post will be removed until you come to your senses.

I hope that's clear.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
At the end of the day HAARPSTATUS.COM is still just one more site that attempts to capitalize on people's fears and delusions. If you follow any of the many links posted by various posters throughout this thread you'll see that it's ran by and or associated with some pretty dodgy characters.

Then there's the fact that the maps are recycled maps redone in photoshop. As proven by the exif data.... which I still haven't seen any of the supporters refute or otherwise even deign to address in a civil manner.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
HAARPStatus is run by Kevin Martin, who has admitted all his sites are just "trolling for the lol's":

So the anwer would seem to be: NOT

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Good find ATG. I always wondered why trolls do what they do and what their motivations were...that video actually gives some insights into the mind of a troll so I found it interesting from that perspective even though I didn't give 2 hoots about the HAARPstatus.com site one way or the other.

Kind of reminds me of the "ban DHMO" hoax, it's amazing what some people will fall for.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
great find ill use this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join