It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 Alex Jones LIES Debunked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Alright, people.... What do you think of this video? 26 ridiculous Alex Jones lies have been completely debunked..... There are issues, with everything from the TSA, to ridiculous "occult" symbology, to a supposed 666 in the barcode which is supposedly evil.... to a failed prediction..... to Bayer Pharmaceutical supposedly deliberately infecting people with HIV AIDS.

As far as I'm concerned, this video is completely accurate, and it's just another case of Alex Jones pulling nonsense out of his backside, for the sake of sensationalism and profit..... However, if anyone thinks they can show Alex Jones to be right on all of these 26 points, go ahead and post it here....

Here is the video....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Quite a few of those examples were simply exaggerations. I'll give him some leeway on this. Sure some of those may be outright lies. But I have heard a lot of truth from him over the years. His road to tyranny film was what first awoken me to what really goes on in this world.

I will put him in the 'tells a whole lot more truth than those in power, and a whole lot less lies.'

In response to the post above me.. That was my first thought, I never looked into their other posts, looks like an agenda to me.

edit on 9-8-2012 by AdamOver because: Added response to poster above me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamOver

i agree. also, by tap water he means fluoride in tap water lowers IQ, per a hardvard study.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

So.. if you debunk a lie, does it make it a truth?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was listening to Jones back when the Y2K thing was going on. He lied his ass off. Ive never listened to him again. He just cant be trusted that he is telling the truth anymore. It was ALL complete fearmongering lying BS. People keep forgetting about this or werent around in the community when this happened.. and dont research anyone but believe anything they spout.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ill preface this with the following, Ive never heard, or watched Alex jones Show, Ive only seen his name all over ATS.

With that being said ,I decided to watch this video. I like to look up the negative information for sources first, it usually says a lot about the source, based only on how vehemently people attack them.

Many of the statements made in the video are crazy, some are exaggerations, and some sound like reasonable thoughts.

Many of the debunking in the video approaches the quotes made by Jones in much the same flippant way that Jones said them, the debunk-er is purposely being obtuse in order to make his point.

also, I wouldn't take Jones any more seriously than say standard MSM, its all Fake Entertainment for ratings, the way he makes his statements further proves it to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

As far as I'm aware the numbers of the 3 sixes are true on some types of bar code, but they are just chanced numbers and have no significance whatsoever.

Alex is fun in small doses and one has to remember that like most other humans in this kind of business a little bit of extra gravy makes the meal all that more tasty.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Why did my post get deleted? Extreme violation of the terms and conditions? I don't think I violated one term or condition. I pointed out that this "foood4thought" guy clearly has an agenda and is clearly, blatantly misleading people. What's happening here?

I have no opinion on Jones for or against, but people sometimes have an "area" that they just love or hate, so that's what they post about.

Maybe Jones is simply his pet peeve, everyone that dis-agrees with you is pushing an agenda, their own opinion... As for the TC it was the implication that he was a "Shill", there was a post that it would get you banned in the 911 forums a lil while ago, Guess its a TOS violation outside as well.

IM glad it is, that's the escape of the weak mind, discourse is good, its sharing view points that allow us to learn. When you dismiss someones view as a "Shill" it shows a weakness in your views, not theirs.
edit on 9-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

When you discuss the topic, not each other, perhaps posts will stop being removed.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ANYWAY:
Like I said, the whole Y2K thing swore me off Jones. If he can do and say these things to incite fear in people who trusted his information, why bother with him? There was BIG discussion after this thing which has largely been forgotten or hasnt been heard by the newly "awake" or those who just support him for whatever reason. HIS words.. judge him by his own words. None of this happened.. there were no missiles, no cash machines shutting down, no "blood in the streets".. it just didnt happen.
This is just a little excerpt from his live show where he was saying these insane things and telling everyone to stand up and fight. It was shocking.

Excerpt of the Alex Jones Show on December 31, 1999 (Y2K): Nuclear Missiles Deployed Alex Jones: “…Oh, this is extremely serious…two weeks ago Topol-M, 6,200 mile super-range multiple warhead newest design U.S. cloned technology missiles were deployed across Russia. They are mobile. These are first strike type systems. They are also designed to survive several strikes from America or any other nation…They are deploying these and Yeltsin openly has been threatening us weekly to nuke us. I mean, it’s just getting insane. And absolutely, this looks like just one more ratchet on the takeover of America. And yes, they have an extreme strongman in, a KGB leader, running Russia right now.
They have deployed their missiles against us and their submarines and have already delivered fully functional missile cruisers to China…”
First Strike Alex Jones: “…Yes, he took the codes off and he took away our first strike capability. By first strike, that means that if missiles are in the air, let’s say 4,000 of them, Russia’s got a lot more than that, 4,000 missiles coming in, subs launching, suitcases going off, we have to wait until we absorb the first strike that will mean virtual inhalation to our military…”
KGB Chief Putin Alex Jones: “…All I know is this, Boris Yeltsin, at 4 o’clock in the morning, as the Russian time zone in its eastern area near Japan was entering into Y2K, he resigned and now Vladimir Putin, known as Vladimir the Ruthless by the Russian people is now taken the reins of power and he is a former KGB Chief…This is just unbelievable…”
Nuclear Rumors Caller: “One other thing, I heard Bill Greg say this morning that Russia said if their power goes out that they’re gonna blame us and they’re gonna set off their nuclear warheads.” Alex Jones: “Well, I didn’t hear that but I would be interested to have any details. Do you have the details of what Colonel Greg said?” Caller: No, that’s all I heard him say was that they said if they had a power blackout they’d blame it on us.
The Nuclear Threat Alex Jones: “I know they’re threatening to nuke us every single week…I’ve read the Associated Press, Reuters, Interfax News Agency, London Times articles here…I mean, I’ve read Yeltsin and Jiang Zemin’s quotes, the dictator of China, and they’re saying we’ll nuke you. I mean, they spell it out…We will hit you with nuclear weapons. We reserve the right to hit you. Three weeks ago their head of their missile forces said we reserve the right to nuke you first…”
Stand Up America Alex Jones: “…Americans standing up as Russia threatens to attack us with nuclear weapons, as nuclear power plants, at least one are being shut down, as the military runs around with the police and the FBI saying terrorism is imminent, and some would characterize us as dangerous because we report the facts. Absolutely out of control. Just maintain your readiness, be calm, defend your family, defend your country…”
Cold War Radar System Activated Alex Jones: “…They have activated a powerful Cold War radar system in the North Pole region…Military traffic is everywhere right now ladies and gentlemen, scrambled…We got super power radar systems, nuclear systems up…Perhaps our military is refuse…It was Clinton that shut down that Cold War radar system. It’s now back up from people that actually worked in there. We have it confirmed from the sound and where its coming from, from experts…This is absolutely out of control…”

I used this link to paste the transcript excerpts. I do NOT agree with all that is said at this site.
Jones lies

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I never listened to Alex back then and only listen to him now if he has a guest like Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul, Dave Mustaine or any other well known name whose opinion's I respect.
I didn't even watch the video above, to be honest.
I didn't know anything about the Y2K thing and without looking into it, I imagine he was talking about how computers were all going to shut down, missile systems would fail and missiles would be launched all over the world when the clock hit midnight on Jan. 1, 2000 and since nothing happend, people use this incident to try and prove he doesn't know what he is talking about.
My DOD source has discussed this with me 3 1/2 yrs ago over Christmas, the Y2K thing was put out there by the NSA with the purpose of specifically targetting the conspiracy groups. With the help of the media and fake supposed documents, it was all set up to discredit any other conspiracy being discussed that was actually true. It was to easily turn future events into a discredited conspiracy, like 9/11 for instance. It was all considered to be a major failure. Don't know why.
He also told me Alex is not an Isreali Mosaad Schill. He did say he brings mostly truth but like everybody who is not perfect, falls for the NSA lies that are put out there. Can't blame Alex.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Alex Jones does a remarkable job of marketing, and thats about it. He takes a little bit of truth, mixes it in with a whole lot of exaggeration, a little bit of fabricated evidence, and a crapton of fear mongering, and he pushes that to a core audience that he has developed.

If you take him for what he is (entertainment only), he can be OK. If you choose to use him as a source for factual information and your own personal news source, you are only deceiving yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
Alright, people.... What do you think of this video? 26 ridiculous Alex Jones lies have been completely debunked..... There are issues, with everything from the TSA, to ridiculous "occult" symbology, to a supposed 666 in the barcode which is supposedly evil.... to a failed prediction..... to Bayer Pharmaceutical supposedly deliberately infecting people with HIV AIDS.

If 1/100th of what he's spouting about sinister plots and assassinations were true, the gov't (or secret cults of Satan worshippers or whatever) wouldn't just sit around wringing their hands in dread wondering what to do as he's revealing all their master plans to take over the world. They'd send their ninjas with their silenced pistols to pay him a visit to shut him up just like Alex Jones is claiming they're doing everywhere else.

I've said this before and I'll say this again; you don't need to look under rocks and root through trash cans looking for hidden signs of any secret dictatorship. Dictatorships are always blatant, and they always come looking for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
A silenced clown may become a martyr. The guy is just a clown so whatever Ninjas did wouldn't matter anyway.A clown martyr?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join