It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The third sign that cannot be denied: " July 2012 Marks Hottest Month on Record Ever" when the win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ter meets summer.

There is a place and a time where winter meets summer.

Your lives here on Earth has become like in the fairy tales...and you start to realize it.

Let's take some examples:

The summer 2012 North American heat wave is a heat wave which has led to more than 82 heat-related deaths across the United States and Canada.[1][2] An additional twenty-two lives were lost in the resultant June 2012 North American derecho. This long-lived, straight-line wind and its thunderstorms cut electrical power to 3.7 million customers.[3] Over 500,000 were still without power on July 6, as the heat wave continued.[4] Temperatures generally decreased somewhat the week of July 9 in the east,[5] but the high pressure shifted to the west, causing the core of the hot weather to the build in the Mountain States and the southwest U. S. shifting eastwards again by mid-July. As of early August, the core of the heat remains over the Southern Plains.[6][7]

n.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_2012_North_American_heat_wave

The 2012 European cold wave was a deadly cold wave that started on January 27, 2012 and brought snow and freezing temperatures to much of the European continent. There were 824+ deaths reported.[1] Particularly low temperatures hit several Eastern European countries, reaching as low as −35 °C (−31 °F). The heaviest snow was recorded in the Balkan region, and in Northern Europe, as low as −39.2 °C (−38.6 °F) in Finland

he northern half of Europe was affected primarily by greater cold and – except for a period of early snow – low precipitation. The snowfall of the third week of January was up to 1 m (3.3 ft) of snow in a few days, particularly affecting Slovakia and Bulgaria. On Sunday, January 22, heavy snowfall in northern Námestovo caused an ice rink to collapse under the weight of the snow.
In Kuusamo, in the hills of eastern Finland, temperatures of −39.2 °C (−38.6 °F) were recorded on February 2, the lowest temperatures in Europe. The village Kvilda in Sumava (Czech Republic) recorded temperatures of −38.1 °C (−36.6 °F) on February 3, the lowest temperatures in Central Europe.
Ukraine was especially affected by the onset of cold weather,[2][3] at the end of January, the temperatures fell below −30 °C (−22 °F), at the time the snow was at least 30 cm (12 in), on February 3, over 100 cm (3.3 ft), and by the end of the first week of February, over 130 cm (4.3 ft) was recorded. The Ukrainian government announced that many of the public safety issues it was encountering were related to alcohol abuse in the context of the dangerously cold weather.
The Baltic states also recorded temperatures down to −30 °C (−22 °F). Moscow announced that, since the beginning of the last week of January, night temperatures ranged down to −25 °C (−13 °F).
The Mediterranean coast of southern France was covered in deep snow by the end of January. Corsica was buried under 40 cm (1.3 ft) of snow, and at times there were as many as 14,000 homes without electricity.
In early February, heavy snow pile-ups hit the Helsinki region. Belgium also was surprised by the snowfall. At the same time, the snow reached the British Isles, causing interruptions at London Heathrow Airport where up to 10 cm (3.9 in) of snow impeded many scheduled flights.
In Germany, the Elbe downstream of Magdeburg became impassable due to ice, as well as the entire Elbe–Havel Canal and parts of the Rhine–Main–Danube Canal. Supplies had to be sent to the island of Spiekeroog via aircraft for the second time in its history, as the ferry service was canceled on February 7, 2012 due to heavy ice conditions in the North Sea. On Lake Constance, the catamaran speed-boat traffic between Friedrichshafen and Konstanz had to be canceled due to the icing over of the port in Konstanz on February 7 until further notice. This port hadn't been frozen to such an extent since the winter of 1962–1963.

en.wikipedia.org...

Earth's Northern Hemisphere over the past 30 years has seen more "hot" (orange), "very hot" (red) and "extremely hot" (brown) summers, compared to a base period defined in this study from 1951 to 1980. This visualization shows how the area experiencing "extremely hot" summers grows from nearly nonexistent during the base period to cover 12 percent of land in the Northern Hemisphere by 2011. Watch for the 2010 heat waves in Texas, Oklahoma and Mexico, or the 2011 heat waves the Middle East, Western Asia and Eastern Europe. (Credit: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio)

www.sciencedaily.com...

I wonder what could be the cause ...maybe ....can be the cold in the souls of billions of people is one that warms the planet....if something else cannot.

In a future thread I will teach you how to bring a little Heaven on Earth...because is possible.

[edit]

sorry I cannot post pictures from this....thing

edit on 8-8-2012 by diamondoftheworld because: add

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The weather currently belongs in a mental home, the seasons are 2 months out of place, have been for the last 2 years, and we got different parts of the globe varying in extreme weather,

Greenlands icecaps melted and returned again, not to mantion all the geological catastophes over the last 5 years, plus quakes just popping up every where,

Not to mention the mad rush by the powers that be to to master geoengineering, which is causing all sorts of havoc on its own, so what's the rush?

Like literally, the Earths gone mad in the space of a century..

This is the only reason I keep an open mind regarding 2012, and just this century in general.

What have we done in the last century? Industrialise and pollute, but they're pretty keen to back track on that aye?

Carbon tax this, carbon tax that, (cough cough, they made the carbon!)

Is it likely one century of us litter bugs created the changes that have been happening?
No, not in the sense of us using cars and deoderant anyway.

Could be the fact they keep pissin playing with toys without telling us? Like setting off atomic bombs in space and messing with ionosphere? Maybe. But are they dumb enough to actually land us where we are now? ...

The alternative, is the the Earth is currently ending many of its natural cycles, like, there's loads that coincide right now and in the near future...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Like setting off atomic bombs in space and messing with ionosphere?

Right when you mentioned that - You topped the tip of it all - I bring up black projects in discussions sometimes - As i said - man-made "main" ($) inventions - (Tesla, say..) Tried to inherent his inventions "Free" to the people....They where simple.. practical - yet powerful -- His mass theory with just magnets, current, and coils - unlocked Pandora's box and then yet brought bigger practices before, pushing the heights. Say, experimenting with the ionosphere (1820's, Free energy) and knowing of its presence.

His practices alone and aside to linking MANY other philosophizer's - events - how we use and abuse; but never heaved the warning'(S) they gave us from history. An Earthquake machine... ? They didnt teach us that in school....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

The alternative, is the the Earth is currently ending many of its natural cycles, like, there's loads that coincide right now and in the near future...
We are the cause but not as we think we are,we live in times where eyes can not see and change the face is that you do not see.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

We are the cause but not as we think we are,we live in times where eyes can not see and change the face is that you do not see.

I apologize but for the life of me, I cannot understand the intent of the above.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

I apologize but for the life of me, I cannot understand the intent of the above.
The planet is changing because our actions against our selves and against the laws and not because our actions against Her.

Will come a time when you will understand,believe me.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2012 by will615 because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The fourth sign is coming very fast ,it is written to be given..although I wish it never comes.

If I will write it will come true if not ..then...

It is the fourth sign that will be denied.

top topics

join