It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army Releases Video Of Egyptian Terrorists Being Eliminated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by thePharaoh

I am as real as it gets - one vehicle that was destroyed by Israel is 2km inside Israeli territory. Also i love how Egypt is doing Israeli dirty job by trying to punish those who are responsible for cold blooded murder of more then dozen Egyptian soldiers at religious ceremony.
I understand that there are ...issues you have with Israel (which is ok) and objectivity is not to be expected, but you cannot twist known facts that are accepted both by Israel and by Egypt and expect others to let it slide.

dont put words in my mouth..and you dont understand nuffin....issues, which are ok....man striaght up..shut you mouth, you seem well intune with the propaganda

2km inside isreal....um..what???....and the other one...you convieniantly forgot.......

i think the propaganda youv consumed has made you ill....

what facts accepted by both...egypt is putting itas foot down and accepting no fabricated accounts and BS
edit on 8-8-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The question was asked about leaving Israel on their own....

You said this: do not think in anyway that isreal is being left on its own.

...exactly!!!

And now we have the prime minister getting on twitter for gods sakes..blaming Iran....!!! When Israel bombs Iran they need a good excuse to do so. The U.S and Israel have thought about nothing else....they need an event/ excuse....that will fly w/ everyone!

And to the people that keep your mouths shut while everyone's being played...GFY

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy

I think you don't understand the Israel/Palestine situation very well.

Palestinians don't restrict their attacks to rockets. Haven't you ever heard of the constant threat inside Israel of suicide bombings? Bus blowing up, cars blowing up, anything with more than 5 Israelis in it, basically blowing up to pieces.

inside isreal....see you are confused...thats palastinain land broooooo....they are fighting occupation brooooo

And you contradict yourself. If they are home-made, they need the explosives and materials for the rocket. Care to explain how they get hold of those materials if the only route to the outside are these tunnels?

what explosions are you seeing....tell me where isreal is getting illegal phosperous weapons, and using apache helicopters...palastine doesnt have an army!?

I have a hard time believing that they can smuggle rocket materials with ease, but then they need to resort to tunnels to bring food and medical supplies.

Doesn't make sense.

your telling me....this has been many a peoples concern ...how and why they are not letting any aid trucks or any type of truck through the border...
if egypt sends a cow over they are acuused of feeding terrorists who attack isreal

Your arguments are confusing, and I'm not trying to be offensive.

You say that Egypt arrests muslims (Egypt IS a muslim country) because of Israel, but you don't seem to know what kind of bad relationship there is between the two. I actually would bet with you that you can't force an egyptian to turn on a muslim/another egyptian, for any reason.

The mere thought of putting Israel in front of Egypt is a serious offense to them, in a general way

wow...then who was it that killed sadat...he made a peace deal with them...then went back to egypt and arrested on mass muslims....who then executed him....!!

They do it because the international community allows them to. Their own creation was a remarkable accomplishment, since it's not everyday you see people being moved to give room to more people.

um...the palastians moved.....and while they control the media airways..they seem to poject a level playing field, hence people like you get confused

If they have the brains and money to build fertile farms in the desert there, they could have done that anywhere else in the world, or in a similar place. Somewhere where nobody would care if they were growing in that area. It would even solve the problem with population growth and available space, they could have a huge country by now.

non fertile land...they been using palastian ground to grow crops and make miilions..go into any store and look at the vegetables..most are made in isreal...actually palastine

And just for the sake of it, why aren't you questioning the fact that Egypt, within hours, made a retaliation attack in Sinai, and already has troops and military warfare place there? Both acted swiftly, to the point of Israel actually stating that.

Yet, you are only suspicious of the Israel speed to react to a possible attack.

within hours????????????????????????????????????
iosreal attacked within SECONDS.....egypt took time...the people of the counrty went crazy...then the army retalliated...24 hrs later

is spreading propaganda contagious..??? seems so

peace
edit on 8-8-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
From the title of the video -

"Terror squad." C'mon REALLY, terror squad? So they drive around in squads looking for things to "terrorize" now? Not funny, but ridiculous...

edit on 8-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I just read dozens of news sources - and not a single one claims that Israel (or Egypt) destroyed first vehicle. The description being - it blew up.
So unless you have more concrete data showing that Israelis offed first IFV while it was on Egyptian border while second one only 15 minutes later after it circled in Israel - your assumptions do not prove a thing.
Egypt does not claim Israel struck on its territory, does it?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

inside isreal....see you are confused...thats palastinain land broooooo....they are fighting occupation brooooo

I didn't even understand what you are trying to say... Inside Israel what? What does fighting occupation have to do with their attack tactics?

And I'm not your brother. I'm not even your buddy.

what explosions are you seeing....tell me where isreal is getting illegal phosperous weapons, and using apache helicopters...palastine doesnt have an army!?

You said in your previous post that they used home made rockets. Rockets go "boom" when they hit something.

White phosphorus ammunition isn't illegal, although it is advised to consider how and against what it is used. Apache helicopters are american made and obviously sold by them.

your telling me....this has been many a peoples concern ...how and why they are not letting any aid trucks or any type of truck through the border...
if egypt sends a cow over they are acuused of feeding terrorists who attack isreal

They refuse to allow aid to pass because they say it is used as a pretext to bring weapons, explosives and other threats inside the territory. Which has happened before.

But, even if it is true, I don't agree with it. Aid should be maintained at all times. They wouldn't think it's so good of a policy to do such a thing if it were Israel under isolation.

Egypt isn't the only one in this equation. A lot of countries support Palestine, and many of them offer and give aid to them, in any shape or form.

wow...then who was it that killed sadat...he made a peace deal with them...then went back to egypt and arrested on mass muslims....who then executed him....!!

Like I said, I was talking in general terms, not specific cases.

um...the palastians moved.....and while they control the media airways..they seem to poject a level playing field, hence people like you get confused

And you think that Israel is the only one doing that? Look around your world, and count how many countries, groups or parties twist their own media for their objectives.

U.S. media supports Israel because the U.S. Gov. itself supports Israel. It's a sad thing to see journalism take a dip into political agenda, but everyone does it anyway. It's up to the people who read the news to be responsible enough to educate them-selfs and learn how to separate lie from truth, or different agendas.

And I'm not confused. I can write a whole paragraph without making words and punctuation look like spaghetti on a plate.

non fertile land...they been using palastian ground to grow crops and make miilions..go into any store and look at the vegetables..most are made in isreal...actually palastine

You need to sharpen up your reading skills. I said that Israel has the brains to turn a desert into a fertile land. It's one of their achievements as a nation. And they don't make millions. Countries with farms like the U.S. has make millions from it. Israelis are a local producer, at best.

And no, most vegetables don't come from Israel.

within hours????????????????????????????????????
iosreal attacked within SECONDS.....egypt took time...the people of the counrty went crazy...then the army retalliated...24 hrs later

Good for them. At least they won't be the victims of an inadequate response like the americans suffered in the 9/11 attacks. If they see a car rushing for their territory, they attack it. Considering the context of Israel, I say that is believable. But to each it's own, I guess.

Egypt took time? Go read some news about the issue, and look at the brute force that Egypt applied within hours. I would post another source, but you just wouldn't read it.

is spreading propaganda contagious..??? seems so

I don't know. But I hope that spreading knowledge is. You know, "deny ignorance" and all that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Need i add the helicopters were Eyprtian ones?
They werent Isreali.....
I think you are cornfused..................................

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Good comments in-thread, appreciate it is difficult to break through the 'Israel are evil Zionist aggressors responsible for all the ills of the Middle East' propaganda we are subjected to on this website on a continual basis.

Nice that you highlighted the precarious position of a small nation surrounded by millions upon millions who would wish them literally vaporised.

ATS - stop accusing Israel of false flags every time there's a skirmish! Do you not understand yet? That the surrounding Muslim nations have sworn themselves mortal enemies of Judaism, and the state which represents that faith, Israel?

I'm surprised that Israel has managed to show such restraint in recent decades, in the face of intense, unrelenting and brutal attacks at the hands of their neighbours.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Keep on pointing out the logical and moral 'fails' of the guy's argument, and you will do a great service to ATS.

I haven't got time to get involved, but I appreciate what you're trying to do...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Can't say for sure, what I can say though is,
I don't always think everything is a conspiracy, but when I do, I choose israel.

This is the true face of ATS. Such idiocy that cannot be seen anywhere else.
edit on 9-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Can't say for sure, what I can say though is,
I don't always think everything is a conspiracy, but when I do, I choose israel.

This is the true face of ATS. Such idiocy that cannot be seen anywhere else.
edit on 9-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

Idiocy I agree.
The US should have glassed the terrorist regime of isreal minutes after the U.S.S LIBERTY. incident but we didn't, such idiocy.
I know where terrorists come from, I'm sure these terrorists in the video were eliminated to keep a secret.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's amazing how you low intellect bunch refer to random claims once your stupidity is pointed at. I mean, do you honestly think that bringing up totally random subjects such as the Liberty is making you look in any way better or more correct in anything?
I'm pretty sure that even people that hold the same political opinions as you do, are facepalming as they read your replies.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Sure. Let's 'glass' a whole nation, on the basis of the actions of a few of their leaders who are corrupt.

If this is the standard, then WHY THE HECK haven't the USA, the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia (ETC) been 'glassed' yet?

Because luckily, the people in charge of the buttons aren't as dumb as you*. Within the ranks of decent folk at the helm of the nations, some are bound to have snuck in to enact hideous actions based in corruption and stupidity - at times - and that's the nature of humanity, unfortunately...

*That's the first time I ever openly called someone unintelligent on ATS, but WOWZER, did you earn it.

Note to self: Write to Prime Minister of the UK, where I and my whole family and social circle live, to thank him for employing myriad people with good sense and human decency, who are not likely to 'push the button' in response to occasional stupidity and corruption in other nations. Thank him for ensuring that the Biblical principle: 'Mercy triumphs over judgment' is being lived out in our foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Random sure, cool story dude.
I could have rattled off many many other incidents of israeli terrorism, even ones that happen today!
But the U.S.S LIBERTY is one that I know cannot be lied away no matter how the weasels try.
Terrorism is not new nor foreign to israel, they were born in terrorist blood.
Fortunately, many Americans are finding out more and more everyday!

I can't wait until we can stop all israeli aid!

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Call me all of the names you feel you need to, I understand exactly why.
This is much deeper than the israeli terrorists leaders.
Their troops have been engaging in these tactics for a long time and still do, all along laughing at how some are silenced by a "holy" book as they are the "chosen people".
This latest episode was to silence their hired terrorists, they were just able to cover up another expedition.
Many are realizing the book was a lie and these "chosen ones" are nothing but terrorists.
Hope it helps

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
also have you noticed how quick they were to attack...did their fighter jets scrambled before hand????? weird

No, probably not. I would assume that the IDF has aircraft on patrol and on station 24/7/365 on all borders.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I could have rattled off many many other incidents of israeli terrorism, even ones that happen today!
But the U.S.S LIBERTY is one that I know cannot be lied away no matter how the weasels try.

"Cool story dude"? Are you 12?
And yes, it was random. Just as random as me accusing the British people for their conquest. Does it have any relevance to the issue? No, therefore it's nothing more than random blabbering.
So who cares what you think about the USS Liberty? It wasn't even remotely close to being the subject of discussion nor what this thread was even about.

Your posts simply show you can't even begin to comprehend how to handle conversations. When it gets alittle out of your way you start crying out loud about random issues (WAAAAH USS LIBERTY) as if it will contribute to the discussion or make you seem wiser.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
No, probably not. I would assume that the IDF has aircraft on patrol and on station 24/7/365 on all borders.

Oh BTW, just saying.

They do, and they even have an airforce base not longer than 30 driving minutes away from the border.

But do you honestly expect these people to think rationally? Do you expect people to consider that a country as small as Israel makes sure it's planes will cover it's entire border area in case of emergency? These people would rather jump up and cry conspiracy at every damn thing, even when they themselves can reach a logical conclusion within minutes.

Just like how that dude here was quoting the Israeli government from days before this incident on how they issued a warning to travelers to Sinai, and when that warning turned out to be true, instead of justifying it his brain worked backwards and he insisted it was a planned conspiracy "...HMMM SOME DAYS AGO THEY ISSUED A WARNING! VERY STRANGE INDEED..."

All in all I don't know if it's the summer that brings out the bored teenagers or if people really are getting dumber around here.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

"Cool story dude"? Are you 12?
And yes, it was random. Just as random as me accusing the British people for their conquest. Does it have any relevance to the issue? No, therefore it's nothing more than random blabbering.
So who cares what you think about the USS Liberty? It wasn't even remotely close to being the subject of discussion nor what this thread was even about.

Your posts simply show you can't even begin to comprehend how to handle conversations. When it gets alittle out of your way you start crying out loud about random issues (WAAAAH USS LIBERTY) as if it will contribute to the discussion or make you seem wiser.

Just LOL!
Now you move into the name calling field as well, the israeli terrorists cannot even contain all of their subversion amongst themselves and things are getting better everyday!

WAAAAH USS LIBERTY? So you support the outright murder of soldiers from the nation who has singlehandedly kept the terrorist regime of israel afloat and fed them?
I knew you did all along, I'm just pointing out the facts is all.

Like I said, the world knows where terrorists come from.

These "Egyptians" were just going back to their new home!
The israeli terrorist regime was just able to cut those loose strings before they got back to their safe house.
You know this to be true, this is why I was able to hit such an exposed nerve!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So you also think that Iran should have destroyed the U.S. after a U.S. Navy war vessel destroyed a iranian civilian airliner?

I think that you have hatred towards Israel, and you just try to justify it by picking up random cases that fit your personal view, with all due respect.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
reply to post by g146541

So you also think that Iran should have destroyed the U.S. after a U.S. Navy war vessel destroyed a iranian civilian airliner?

I think that you have hatred towards Israel, and you just try to justify it by picking up random cases that fit your personal view, with all due respect.

You may be right, I have never concealed my dislike of the terrorist regime.
Every chance I get to expose israeli terrorism I jump on it.
My agenda is in the wide open, is theirs?
I know there are 34 dead boys who will never see their mothers again, all because of a false flag attempt by israeli terrorists, to this day there is still no justice.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join