It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Reporter in Indonesia Has Proof Obama was Indonesian Citizen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Very interesting conversation with a Breitbart reporter on Wayne Allyn Root radio show- claims he has proof Obama was an Indonesian Citizen, and went to Columbia in purported time Obama did- "never even heard of Obama".

Just more smoke where there already is fire.
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Okay! First he was Kenyan, now Indonesia...

Will he finally be said to be an alien from out of space soon?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

I heard he was born in the cydonia region on mars. Just reporting what I have heard. It all seems believable to me. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

I heard he was born in the cydonia region on mars. Just reporting what I have heard. It all seems believable to me. Oh well.

Well that explains Curiosity's mission then doesn't it? They must be looking for his birth certificate.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Very interesting conversation with a Breitbart reporter

Not really, Obama was never a Indonesian citizen, the claim is just a much debunked birther lie

www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yeah, ok, sureeeeeeeeee.

How many nationalities are birthers going to claim he is? If one is proven false, they just make up a new one. Any sane person would be able to call the BS detector by now.

If there were any solid proof that Obama was not American it would be all over Fox news...guess what.. there isn't. Romney would have already used it against him, and had him disqualified.

He released his shortform...not good enough
Releases longform...not good enough
News paper clipping citing his birth...he must have went back in time and planted it

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
News paper clipping citing his birth...he must have went back in time and planted it

It does not matter what Obama releases, birthers will not accept it as their whole problem is not about any bit of paper Obama releases!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Anything to get into Haaavaaahd.
How many nationalities has he claimed now?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Originally posted by gorgi

Well that explains Curiosity's mission then doesn't it? They must be looking for his birth certificate.

Dude that was epic laughed my butt off. Thanks for the laugh

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Yeah, ok, sureeeeeeeeee.

How many nationalities are birthers going to claim he is? If one is proven false, they just make up a new one. Any sane person would be able to call the BS detector by now.

If there were any solid proof that Obama was not American it would be all over Fox news...guess what.. there isn't. Romney would have already used it against him, and had him disqualified.

Might as well just call him a mutt. With all those nationalities.
Just an observation

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
How many nationalities has he claimed now?

Just one, An American - it is silly birthers who are trying to make him any other nationality, as they hate the fact that he is the legal POTUS

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Another birther claims. If I had a nickel.

Regarding Indonesian citizenship (according to the old 1945 constitution at tha time) in order for a foreign child to gain Indonesian citizenship he would either have to be under the age of 5 years, or if the child was over 5 years, he would have had to reside in Indonesia for atleast 5 years to have his application considered and processed:
www.embassyofindonesia.org...

Obama was what? 6 years old when he arrived to Indonesia? He left on his 5th year there.

In order to become a citizen of Indonesia, you would also have to relinquish your other citizenship, you could not have been a dual indonesian citizen at that time, the government forbid it. Problem is, since Obama was under the age of 21, he could not relinquish his citizenship, he wasn't old enough, neither could his parents give up his citizenship for him.

Now we could go through this entire conspiracy that his mother really wanted him to stay there, that they lied to the authorities, concealed the fact he could not relinguish his citizenship, paid off some government officials, bribed the Indonesian president at the time, we could claim anything. It's a pritty tall order to prove that any of that really happened... but then again ATS is full of tall tails ain't it?

The "Obama is a Indonesian citizen" is a claim from 2008, why do birthers continue to recycle their smears?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yeah, ok, sureeeeeeeeee.

Problem. Father is a Kenyan with English citizenship at time of birth.

Presidents must be "Natural Born Citizens"

Definition of Natural Born Citizens. Child of 2 citizens of a country. Obama is not qualified to be president.

The real reason why they won't get rid of him now. Because every thing he did while in office is legally invalid.

Can you imagine the total mess that would immediately develop at the moment of his removal from office?

All the money spent that would have to be repaid back to the government?

All the legal decisions that Obama judges made that suddenly are reversed?

All the judges that are suddenly out of jobs because they were illegally nominated.

All the Laws of the past 4 years that just simply go away because they were invalid at the time of their adoption?

And all the other actions taken by the Obama administration that become legally invalid?

That's why they can't get rid of him now.
edit on 8-8-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've never believed that Obama was born in Kenya. I have ALWAYS believed that he was adopted by his Indonesian step-father.

THIS. is the issue he has always been hiding.

THIS, is also how he went to school on international scholarships.

THIS. is also how he got out of having to register with selective service.

THIS is also how he went to Pakistan on a non-American passport.

THIS is also why he is not eligible to be an AMERICAN president.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I love these people who CLAIM they have proof. So, show it then. Simple enough.

And really, because he supposedly went to the same school and hadnt heard of him, this is supposed to pass as proof?

Birthers are getting really, really sad.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You can have proof he is from the middle east for all i care... It's really not about where he's from...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

THIS is also why he is not eligible to be an AMERICAN president.

Thats y he's about to be elected for a 2nd term huh..... Suck on that for a while

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Definition of Natural Born Citizens. Child of 2 citizens of a country.

oh dear, there is that birther made up claim again - care to show where in the constitution that is stated? Or when the Supreme court has said that is the definition? Of course you cannot!

Obama is not qualified to be president.

Yes he is, which is why he is the legal POTUS, and will probably get re-elected.

The real reason why they won't get rid of him now.

The real reason is there is no reason to get rid of him - you hating him is not a valid reason, although you seem to think it is!
edit on 8-8-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
THIS, is also how he went to school on international scholarships.

Except he did not - that is a April fool's joke that birthers keep falling for!

THIS is also how he went to Pakistan on a non-American passport.

Another birther lie, what makes you think he could not go to Pakistan on a US passport?

So once again birthers keep posting the same much debunked lies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

and went to Columbia in purported time Obama did- "never even heard of Obama".

Really? Go ask a random person that attended a school at the same time as you and see if they remember you.

Go ask someone that was in the same classroom as you and see if they remember anything about you.

Odds are they won't unless they were your friends.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join