It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by maes2

Okay. Where is the western press? Why isn't the western press doing a whole expose' on the innocent and pure Iranian people versus the evil westerners?

Why hasn't Iran opened their doors?

Why can't I go and see?

Why can't they just open their borders?

I do not know go ask them!
who is preventing you from going to Iran!
which border is closed!

edit on 9-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

They should open their borders to all.

Why not Israel? If they can convince Israel that they are a nation of peace then there would not be a problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

I'm asking on ATS because everyone is so sure that America and the west is evil and that Iran is a place of peace and harmony and happiness.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Im proud that I live in a country that allowed me to raise two healthy productive children one of which is in Afghanastan USAF, We never had to go to bed hungry, and they both have a still receive very good educations, as a single parent I highly doubt I could have fared better in any other country. My home is warm, and safe, and my heart is full and happy.

And your eyes are blind.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Thebel

Why not Israel? If they can convince Israel that they are a nation of peace then there would not be a problem.

Israel is a point on this world, an occupied point, the problem of Israel is not Iran, it is it's genocides and oppressions against the real palestinians, palestinian does not mean muslim, there are christian and jews among them. and Israel does not mean Judaism, it is atheist.
Why should Iran get permission from some occupied lands that no one in this world (even USA) know how many nuclear bomb they have and ...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Huh?

If Iran is the issue, then convincing Israel of their honourable intentions should be priority #1!

If US against Iran is the issue, then Iran needs to open it's borders to the US so we the people, can convince our evil government that Iran is innocent and pure and happy and loving and joyful.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Thebel

I wouldn't say USA is open too. Getting Visa to visit USA is often very hard and takes long time. It might take 6 months to get Visa.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

reply to post by Thebel

I wouldn't say USA is open too. Getting Visa to visit USA is often very hard and takes long time. It might take 6 months to get Visa.

Distraction, diversion. The USA is no the issue. Iran is. We're working off the assumpton that the US is evil and greedy and terrible and nasty and bad.

Iran is the nation of peace and light and innocence.

They just need to prove it to the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by maes2

I'm asking on ATS because everyone is so sure that America and the west is evil and that Iran is a place of peace and harmony and happiness.

the point is not that west is an evil ! and that there is nothing wrong in Iran, the point is that most portion of the truth is hidden in the media. I myself never said that the people of USA are evil or something like this. the main problem is Zhionism that is misusing the power of USA. and I am sure no Iranians think that people are evil. if USA wants middleeast, this way does not pass through the military or supporting radicalism or .... what I see is that USA is sacrificing everything for zhionists and the new world order that no one knows what it is and on behalf of who it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I love these threads, because no matter how clearly the OP spells out the facts about warmongering America, patriotic Americans will ALWAYS try to wriggle out of the issue by finding tiny flaws in the argument, as if those small errors destroy the rest of the point. THEY DO NOT.

Yes, it can be said that Iran have attempted to unstable other middle-eastern countries with terrorist activity. Yes, perhaps the US were in a few of those countries for mixed reasons, not straight-out warmongering, but the VAST MAJORITY is true, and there's no getting out of that.

Consider this. When the rest of the world thinks of the US, they think money, power, and war. Because those three things define the United States Of America, throughout history, and it continues today.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

reply to post by maes2

the point is not that west is an evil ! and that there is nothing wrong in Iran, the point is that most portion of the truth is hidden in the media. I myself never said that the people of USA are evil or something like this. the main problem is Zhionism that is misusing the power of USA. and I am sure no Iranians think that people are evil. if USA wants middleeast, this way does not pass through the military or supporting radicalism or .... what I see is that USA is sacrificing everything for zhionists and the new world order that no one knows what it is and on behalf of who it is.

Oh! We're ragging on the jews now! Got it!

The jews are the ones that are evil and bad and nasty and mean. The Iranians are just people of peace and light and awesomeness. The US is not evil now?

Kinda goes against what the OP was saying.

So let me get this straight.

I'm supposed to hate jews.
Love Iran.
And pity the US because they're stupid?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

reply to post by maes2

Oh! We're ragging on the jews now! Got it!

The jews are the ones that are evil and bad and nasty and mean. The Iranians are just people of peace and light and awesomeness. The US is not evil now?

Kinda goes against what the OP was saying.

So let me get this straight.

I'm supposed to hate jews.
Love Iran.
And pity the US because they're stupid?

Are you jew? I did not speak a word against Jews. I was saying Zhionism, even there are many jews against zhionism. may be jews had many problems in EU because they were regarded as Jesus killers but this was not
and is not the case in Iran.
edit on 9-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

What does zionism have to do with Iranian innocence?

Iran should invite all who think they are building nukes to their peaceful country so they can see that they are not!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

You obviously don't know your own history and you are also assuming that the OP implies the US invaded Poland, the OP said nothing of the sort.

If you look up Poland in your very own Library of Congress, or if that isn't near where you live you can go to the CIA Freedom of Information website and find out what the US did to Poland in 1980-81.

I'm always amazed at American's lack of global knowledge, but the general lack of knowledge of the history of your own country is astounding.

Perhaps it's the Fluoride in the water, there is good evidence that it lowers your IQ, so it's not really your fault.

QV.

edit on 9-8-2012 by qvision because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Iran vs. USA in one picture...

this picture is some sort of propaganda. only mass murderers and rapers are executed this way in public. those that have hard crimes in public. so they get executed in public. Is USA going to save them!?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is no comparison at all; Iran and the US can't be compared like that. You should take equal positioned countries for a comparison like this, such as Russia and the US or - as previously mentioned - Japan before WWII.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Are they innocent?

Is Iran innocent?

Is Iran building nukes?

They say they are not.

Let's let them prevent a war before it even starts.

Open your doors, Iran.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Troofseeker
I love these threads, because no matter how clearly the OP spells out the facts about warmongering America, patriotic Americans will ALWAYS try to wriggle out of the issue by finding tiny flaws in the argument, as if those small errors destroy the rest of the point. THEY DO NOT.

Yes, it can be said that Iran have attempted to unstable other middle-eastern countries with terrorist activity. Yes, perhaps the US were in a few of those countries for mixed reasons, not straight-out warmongering, but the VAST MAJORITY is true, and there's no getting out of that.

Consider this. When the rest of the world thinks of the US, they think money, power, and war. Because those three things define the United States Of America, throughout history, and it continues today.

You forgot to add deception and dishonesty to that list. The US Americans have managed to deceive generation after generation that their "country" was created as a fightback against us evil, cruel English. They claim we were abusive. They claim we were genocidal. This is why their people funded the IRA, and their government done nothing to stop it.

The truth is, they revolted because they did not want to help with the cost of the war that stopped them from speaking French. They were quite happy for us to sacrifice our army and millions of pounds in the defense of their stupid colonies, but when the time came to help out with the costs, they didn't want to. They lie about us and slander our name, when really the only dishonest people were the US Americans.

So, the USA. Symbolised by Power, Money, Greed, Warmongering, Dishonesty and Deception.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jussum0ne
This is no comparison at all; Iran and the US can't be compared like that. You should take equal positioned countries for a comparison like this, such as Russia and the US or - as previously mentioned - Japan before WWII.

Iran is good.

The US is bad.

The OP said so.

Iran just needs to show the world and the evil west, just how good it is!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by maes2

What does zionism have to do with Iranian innocence?

Iran should invite all who think they are building nukes to their peaceful country so they can see that they are not!

Iran is under NPT and has a right to enrich without any limit. and those that claim Iran was or is making nukes have not any right evidence, if they had they would ruin Iran !
zionism is the problem. because it does not permit that the negotiations between Iran and 5+1 goes well. because the main problem is not enrichment but they want to ruin Iran and prevent it from anything, because this country is a big country in the middle of middle east and is against what they are doing in the middle east. they regard the islamic republic existence a threat to them because they know well that it makes middle eastern think that they can be independent and against foreign intervention in their countries as well.
so you can see the negotiations with north korea goes well, while north korea made a nuclear bomb and is not under NPT. and it's bombs can reach USA !

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join