It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Jussum0ne
This is no comparison at all; Iran and the US can't be compared like that. You should take equal positioned countries for a comparison like this, such as Russia and the US or - as previously mentioned - Japan before WWII.

Iran is good.

The US is bad.

The OP said so.

Iran just needs to show the world and the evil west, just how good it is!

It already has through it's history, yet you stupid Americans still itch for another country to destroy.

Iran has not attacked another country in over 100 years. Iran has been the victim of attacks nearly every year since Israel first vomited on the concepts of human dignity and rights in 1948. Israel runs the US.

The US is the mother of all evil on earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

So Iran IS making a nuclear bomb?

I thought they were innocent!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

So we're back to US is evil.
Israel is evil.

Iran is good.

Okay, got it!

So why doesn't Iran just shame the evil US and Israel by opening their borders for all to see the peaceful happy people?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by maes2

So Iran IS making a nuclear bomb?

I thought they were innocent!

I can see it in your comments, you can't wait for your beloved US Army to be crushing Iranian skulls into the ground in the name of Israel.

You make me sick, just like all US Americans make me sick.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Israel is evil.

Iran is good.

Okay, got it!

So why doesn't Iran just shame the evil US and Israel by opening their borders for all to see the peaceful happy people?

Why doesn't the US just do as Cuba ask and close down Guantanamo Bay? Oh thats right, you can do whatever you like and other nations can go to hell.

Once you have done what other countries have asked of you, then you have the right to issue demands.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

This is no comparison at all; Iran and the US can't be compared like that. You should take equal positioned countries for a comparison like this, such as Russia and the US or - as previously mentioned - Japan before WWII.

Iran is good.

The US is bad.

The OP said so.

the NPT members can do their job. but is it logical that Iran permit them to search any military place ! while they are not reliable! why? because those scientists assassinated by Mosad was on a list given to IAEA but they have given them to terrorists irresponsibly.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

Pumpkin, all I'm trying to do is STOP a war.

If Iran is so innocent, then all they have to do is open their doors.

Easy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

reply to post by binkman

Israel is evil.

Iran is good.

Okay, got it!

Why doesn't the US just do as Cuba ask and close down Guantanamo Bay? Oh thats right, you can do whatever you like and other nations can go to hell.

Once you have done what other countries have asked of you, then you have the right to issue demands.

This is about Iran, not US or Cuba.

I don't demand.

I'm just asking.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

Iran is good.

The US is bad.

The OP said so.

the NPT members can do their job. but is it logical that Iran permit them to search any military place ! while they are not reliable! why? because those scientists assassinated by Mosad was on a list given to IAEA but they have given them to terrorists irresponsibly.

Israel killed innocent scientists whose names were given to the IAEA?

Then Iran should just open it's doors so no-one else dies!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Easy.

You have it in for Iran. You aren't trying to stop a war, you are trolling. Pro war sentiment runs through your inhuman veins.

edit on 9-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Easy.

You have it in for Iran. You aren't trying to stop a war, you are trolling. Pro war sentiment runs through your inhuman veins.

I hope China and Russia nuke the US into hell, and all life within it ceases to exist. You are a cancer on this planet, your people are a parasite. Despite Mother Natures attempts to wipe you out with hurricanes and earthquakes, you still survive. Not for much longer, hopefully.

That's not nice.

All I'm trying to do is to show Iran's innocence by encouraging them to open their doors so the whole world can see that they are a peace-loving people.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Israel is evil.

Iran is good.

Okay, got it!

I don't demand.

I'm just asking.

Oh look, its our good friend American Hypocrisy.

Here, we can see American Hypocrisy demanding Iran to open its doors for the biased UN, meanwhile, all attempts for the UN to access the US Concentration camp Guantanamo Bay in the name of human rights have proven to be absolutely futile.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I don't think he or she knows. The U.S. didn't announce over and over that they intended to wipe a country off the planet. rRst assured the hatred Iran has for Israel is real and if and when they get a nuke, there is no doubt they will use it. Even if they don't, they will use it to blackmail. Other than WWII, when did the U.S. "nuke" any country and announce it's intent first?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Israel is evil.

Iran is good.

Okay, got it!

I don't demand.

I'm just asking.

Oh look, its our good friend American Hypocrisy.

Here, we can see American Hypocrisy demanding Iran to open its doors for the biased UN, meanwhile, all attempts for the UN to access the US Concentration camp Guantanamo Bay in the name of human rights have proven to be absolutely futile.

This thread is about evil US and innocent Iran.

All Iran has to do is open its borders to show the world how it is truely innocent.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

Easy.

do not worry USA will not attack Iran. the USA strategy is to attack a country that is made weak enough because war in a foreign country is realy hard and expensive. especially when a government has people's support no one can defeat it.
I still can not perceive how Iran should open the doors. if you mean the foreign reporters they can go and report. but may be because of pressures on presstv they have limit them, I do not know.
more over Iran stopped it's enrichment some years ago but it regarded as axis of evil by Bush so now you know that the problem is not enrichment, while Iran regarded USA as the big satan and USA regarded Iran as axis of evil.
there is something else!
edit on 9-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

That's not nice.

All I'm trying to do is spew the hatred my government feeds me through the Israeli controlled media, and Israeli controlled figures like Glenn Beck and other neo-conservatives and try to convince you that Americans are peace loving people working for the benefit of humanity when actually we are immoral psychopaths

Oh look, you made a number of serious typos in your last post, nevermind because I have fixed them for you.

You are being impolite now.

Why doesn't Iran just open it's doors to show how peaceful and innocent they are?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Iran needs to show the world that it is innocent. The evil US and evil Israel need to be shown by the rest of the world how good and innocent Iran is.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

That's not nice.

All I'm trying to do is spew the hatred my government feeds me through the Israeli controlled media, and Israeli controlled figures like Glenn Beck and other neo-conservatives and try to convince you that Americans are peace loving people working for the benefit of humanity when actually we are immoral psychopaths

Oh look, you made a number of serious typos in your last post, nevermind because I have fixed them for you.

Why doesn't Iran just open it's doors to show how peaceful and innocent they are?

Why should they? Exactly what right do you have to demand anything, when you do what Iran is doing now?

What makes me sick is that you will get your war. Soon, you'll be able to wave your stars and stripes and scream at the top of your lungs the pledge of allegiance as your military rolls into yet another country refusing to submit to your demands. You will get your war with Iran. Let's hope Russia and China are there to make you reconsider, for the sake of humanity.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

That's not nice.

Why should they? Exactly what right do you have to demand anything, when you do what Iran is doing now?

What makes me sick is that you will get your war. Soon, you'll be able to wave your stars and stripes and scream at the top of your lungs the pledge of allegiance as your military rolls into yet another country refusing to submit to your demands. You will get your war with Iran. Let's hope Russia and China are there to make you reconsider, for the sake of humanity.

I don't
Want
War
!!!!!!!!

I just want honesty from Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join