It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

811 Is The Date - Here's My Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow! That's incredible......even spooky.

The lengths people go through to make seemingly random events and numbers fit a theory.

What do you do all day if I may ask? Do you have a job or go to school?

I work my butt off all day and would never have the time to sit around and try and make a few things I saw today fit together into a conspiracy theory or prediction.

I think you may just have too much time on your hands.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OP your from Nimbin?

I'd lay off the wacky tobaccy man.

But seriously, you seem a bit paranoid, making something out of nothing.

edit on 8-8-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Something I just thought about; Wasn't August 11th supposed to be the day that this cycle of the Mayan calendar started?

The Long Count calendar identifies a date by counting the number of days from the Mayan creation date 4 Ahaw, 8 Kumk'u (August 11, 3114 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or September 6 in the Julian calendar).

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Cool, thanks for pointing that out Veritas.

This is the start obviously not the predicted end of the calendar, but interesting nonetheless.

Just read that another 4.5 quake has just hit Cali - on a fault line too. This number of quakes so close together has not happened for a while from my own observations. Another just off the coast of Oregon too.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by Dachende
The only proof shown in this thread, is proof of looking into things too far, without taking them @ face value...

I could give you symbolism from every event that happened today including my first toilet break ( it landed in a triangle..... OH SWEET JESUS THE ALL SEEING EYE IS IN MY TOILET !!!! )

The truth is, you're discounting fact and pursuing fiction at the cost of reality.

For further reading, I suggest you look into ; en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/8/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

So are you accusing me of being a 'Pareidoliac' ?

I've been called worse things

Your avatar tells me that you are trapped in a labyrinth of unresolved Karmic issues. Woops I'm doing it again !

Have you seen the movie The Number 23 ? It's exactly what you're talking about.

In response to your post I will reiterate that I set my intention and then I got a response. This is how the Spirit world works. If I'm wrong then I'll be back here on the 12th (US time) to allow everyone to berate me in whatever manner they see fit.

Peace Out

* Ned

I have not finished reading the thread, but you have been respectful and presented your thoughts politely. I hope you stick by your being back here on the 12th. Either way it goes. If you are right you can I told you so if you are into that kinda thing, or you can be berated by the haters. See you on the 12th.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
Just to add my two pence, probably not gonna happen but I did see this picture this morning while getting my daily meme fix and it led me here... kinda spooky in a way.

That is spooky. Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Wow! That's incredible......even spooky.

The lengths people go through to make seemingly random events and numbers fit a theory.

What do you do all day if I may ask? Do you have a job or go to school?

I work my butt off all day and would never have the time to sit around and try and make a few things I saw today fit together into a conspiracy theory or prediction.

I think you may just have too much time on your hands.

Time is an illusion. I have mastered the art of working full 'time' while still affording myself the luxury to spend countless hours on ATS responding to mindless criticisms.

I am 42 but look 32 because I slept under a pyramid for many years. Read my threads man - I've been around. I'm not sitting in Mummy and Daddy's basement like some have suggested here.

Much Love to You and all the Naysayers.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
OP your from Nimbin?

I'd lay off the wacky tobaccy man.

But seriously, you seem a bit paranoid, making something out of nothing.

edit on 8-8-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

PW, I certainly hope you are right. I have a sister in San Fran.

As stated previously, if I am wrong then I will be back here to offer my deepest apologies and you can all take turns to whip my ass.

This THING happened yesterday, and I thought it significant enough to warrant a posting.

Why is that everyone assumes that just because you're from Nimbin that you smoke pot ? I've got magic mushies growing all around me nearly all year round

Peace Love and Light

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I wish that was tomorrow then maybe I could call out of work?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

if I am wrong then I will be back here to offer my deepest apologies and you can all take turns to whip my ass.

I imagine it to be something like this,

Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, well, except for using the word proof maybe.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am 42 but look 32 because I slept under a pyramid for many years. Read my threads man - I've been around. I'm not sitting in Mummy and Daddy's basement like some have suggested here.

Off topic but very interesting. I'm 40 but look 30 and I also have slept under a copper pyramid that I made for the last 7 or 8 years. People have said I must have good genes. I never thought about the pyramid I sleep under.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

The idea of a higher self has been around since much longer than your tin foil hat conspiracy theories. You are highly misinformed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy !"

Thanks for the

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Off topic but very interesting. I'm 40 but look 30 and I also have slept under a copper pyramid that I made for the last 7 or 8 years. People have said I must have good genes. I never thought about the pyramid I sleep under.

VERY COOL !

My first pyramid was timber dowel but wrapped totally in copper foil. Can't even recall why I used the copper - I think it was more an intutive thing. I had 2 or 3 more after that, but they where just large timber fames that I crafted myself. I wasn't attempting to preserve my youth, but rather trying to accelerate my spiritual work.

Tell me more - is it all copper or only lined with it ? What do you use it for ?

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Proof.... then you say let's wait and see what happens might just be imagination...

You are clearly highly intelligent and informed on many things but this prediction is mega delusional... twin tower mascots.. i honestly thought this was a parody thread at first.

take to the forests to fast & meditate.

peace out Ned love x

some how if this madness plays out i will take my own advice and take to the woods to meditate

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I was told to expect some event on Aug 11th too. But, I couldn't find a reason to back it up. It's not full moon, or new moon, or any special date that I could find. When I get these messages I always look for confirmation in other places, but I'm drawing a blank here. I only mention because this thread appeared and I thought it odd someone else had 8-11 in their mind. Anyway, I think it has something to do with the Olympics. Maybe that's the day most gold medals will be won.

I have no specifics, other than the date.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Your use of bing makes your entire theory pointless.

Sorry.

Seems like an ad placement because no one uses bing on purpose.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BottledWater

Sorry.

Damn it I've been busted !! I'm surprised it took this long for someone to finally expose my covert operation to shamelessly promote and market bing. Will have to ring in to head office and get my new instructions.

Bada BING Bada BOOM

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This is the predictions/prophecies forum isn't it

Indeed it is but the intention of this forum is stated at the top:

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

There is too much of this lately.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

This is the predictions/prophecies forum isn't it

Indeed it is but the intention of this forum is stated at the top:

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

There is too much of this lately.

Thank you Alien. You are indeed correct. I will ask a mod to move to the right forum.

Peace * Ned

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BottledWater

Sorry.

Damn it I've been busted !! I'm surprised it took this long for someone to finally expose my covert operation to shamelessly promote and market bing. Will have to ring in to head office and get my new instructions.

Bada BING Bada BOOM

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join