It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

811 Is The Date - Here's My Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by Druscilla
I wouldn't call any of that PROOF.

I looks more like a self delusional attempt at gratifying a need to feel more important than you actually are by making prophetic statements regarding future events.

10,000 monkeys on typewriters, given enough time, could peck out the works of Shakespeare, so the saying goes.
The same may apply for monkeys of the hairless variety with bigger brains pretending, or fooling themselves into believing they've precognitive foresight; eventually one of those blind squirrels might find a nut.

Experience, however, indicates that prophetic predictions, visions, and warnings about future events tend to paint a picture of exactly what will NOT happen.

Thus, I'm quite rest assured now that the date 8.11 will be a quite ordinary day in which nothing of any drastic importance will occur.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I am not someone who seeks attention to feed my ego.

This is the predictions/prophecies forum isn't it

I have only made one other prediction on ATS and that was a scientific observation around earthquake activity, which came to fruition.

Wow - stick your neck out and everyone turns up with axes.

* Ned

It's probably because this is so far out and (sorry) kinda silly actually. Am I going to say that something bad will happen because of the number 1337? That often when I look at the clock, the time is 13:37 that I recently have been to a state in my country that has the number 1337, that I have a song that is 13:37 long? Come on, doesn't that sound silly?
I'm not here to flame you, but like most people do, you just found these things fast, and decided to make a topic quickly, rather than waiting, sitting down and thinking about the whole spectrum.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Lots of luck with that
peace out .............S

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well my bet still stands if nothing goes down this year ..im self banning my self from conspiracy sites and becoming a sheeple

not that i want any thing to happen ..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Lots of luck with that
peace out .............S

thanks but I don't think I'll need any
peace out .............N

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
considering that planet x is supposed to roll through on the 17th (right about) there may be nothing man made about it.

Or at least thats what I hear anyway....

So if it does actually happen, again as I said before....I'll eat cat poop and make sweet sweet love to a pineapple.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

i really hope you are wrong. i must confess that all of that coming together like it did is a bit odd.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So your prediction is based on what time you woke up and the fact that there are two songs on some obscure trance album, one with the same amount of time as the time you woke up, and the second being 9:11. Riiiight, well at least you have a very healthy and productive imagination. I woke up at 5:12am this morning, so I guess that means that alien motherships will show up over every major city next May 12th.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

So your prediction is based on what time you woke up and the fact that there are two songs on some obscure trance album, one with the same amount of time as the time you woke up, and the second being 9:11. Riiiight, well at least you have a very healthy and productive imagination. I woke up at 5:12am this morning, so I guess that means that alien motherships will show up over every major city next May 12th.
ouch...........note to self......................Do Not Ever Make A Thread In Predictions And Phrophecies..........You Will Be Ridiculed.
edit on 8-8-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I am not saying the Op is right, but you clearly have no clue of the concept that the OP was using.

Is there any prediction method that you would accept as reliable?

No? Best stay away from this particular forum in the future.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

did you see the news this morning about there being a fire on the 88th floor of world trade center 1?

811 is a number i see quite a bit. it is a number i always seem to notice. thought it was interesting..

sorry if this has already been mentioned. didn't read through all of these pages.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Something I just thought about; Wasn't August 11th supposed to be the day that this cycle of the Mayan calendar started?

The Long Count calendar identifies a date by counting the number of days from the Mayan creation date 4 Ahaw, 8 Kumk'u (August 11, 3114 BC in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or September 6 in the Julian calendar).

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Isn't he experiencing more of a premoniton than formulating a prediction?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

The 88th floor and building 1 would make 881.

Not 811, just saying.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OK here's what you need to do;

1. Put down the hotpocket
2. Put on some pants (and a shirt)
3. Log off your computer
4. Don't trip over you game controller
5. Trow away all the dead batteries from your game controller
6. Clean up all the trash and stale food from the fast food containers you've left lying around for the last three weeks or so
7. Walk up the steps from you parents basement
8. Warn them your coming upstairs os they don't freak out
9. Step outside
10. Go buy a newspaper and check out the "Help Wanted" ads
11. Apply for the nearest fast food job or paperroute you can find
12. Stop listening to all the voices in your head - they're not real.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Or you could just,

1. stay away from this subforum.

See, that would have saved you some useless typing.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

Touche' Mousier...

I'm meerly espousing what many are thinking.

I have the utmost respect for good premonitions, remote viewing, deja' vu, etc.

However, IMHO - this ain't that!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

Regardless, OP has the right to post this without being ridiculed.

Tough criticism, ok, but there is no need for creative writing.

This thread is probably going to debunk itself in a few days, right?

Seems like easy pickings, a bit too easy bruv.

Btw, what's a Mousier? You mean Monsieur? Lol.

Au revoir mon ami!
edit on 8-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I often find that when I have a programming problem and I think about it before bed.. I have the solution by morning.. even if I worked on it for hours the previous day.. any other programmers here experience this?
reply to post by miniatus

Programmer here... Yes, absolutely. This happens all the time. I even knew a consultant who used to bill for the time he slept, when this happened.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
EPIC FAIL:

What you refer to as the ‘Illuminati’ invented and supports your ‘higher self’ belief system. Damn ‘New Agers’ are so misinformed. **There Is No Religion Higher Than Lies**

BTW:

11 is a 'pryamid code' 1+2+3+4+3+2+1 = 11

@@@4@@
@@3@3@@
@2@@@2@
1@@@@@1

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
EPIC FAIL:

What you refer to as the ‘Illuminati’ invented and supports your ‘higher self’ belief system. Damn ‘New Agers’ are so misinformed. **There Is No Religion Higher Than Lies**

BTW:

11 is a 'pryamid code' 1+2+3+4+3+2+1 = 11

@@@4@@
@@3@3@@
@2@@@2@
1@@@@@1

It seems in your case that starting the post with EPIC FAIL, is a precursor of what is to follow.

Illuminati is responsible for my higher consciousness. Hmmm - please explain. If anything it's the other way around.

1+2+3+4+3+2+1 = 11

Dude, did you skip school years 1 - 12 ?

Peace *

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join