811 Is The Date - Here's My Proof

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
edit on 7-8-2012 by dayve because: ahaaaaaaa




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I really thought you were taking the piss. Nope dead serious. Hope your nuts and not a prophet. Stay safe to you also.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

I have only made one other prediction on ATS and that was a scientific observation around earthquake activity, which came to fruition.

Wow - stick your neck out and everyone turns up with axes.

* Ned



Anyone can predict an earthquake. over a 1000 earthquakes happen every single day all over the planet.
I predict there will be at least 2 earthquakes tomorrow, somewhere on the planet, most likely in Asia, in the range of 4-5 on the richter scale.
I make this prediction for every tomorrow of every day.

You might want to look at RSOE EDIS
Scroll down to the section titled Earthquakes.
There's been at least 20 quakes today listed as 4 and above, ooooo, two of them in the dreaded Fukushima province of Japan, oh noes.

Enjoy.




edit on 7-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


I know I am not out to chop of your head.

I can see where you are coming from and understand how you would value some of these signs after your question to your inner self.

But when you start of by calling it proof, you already messed up with 90% of the people.

On the other hand, the type of people that always reply to these threads yappin about how nothing will happen are the most annoying. A very easy and cheap way to feel self confident about something.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I wouldn't call any of that PROOF.

I looks more like a self delusional attempt at gratifying a need to feel more important than you actually are by making prophetic statements regarding future events.

10,000 monkeys on typewriters, given enough time, could peck out the works of Shakespeare, so the saying goes.
The same may apply for monkeys of the hairless variety with bigger brains pretending, or fooling themselves into believing they've precognitive foresight; eventually one of those blind squirrels might find a nut.

Experience, however, indicates that prophetic predictions, visions, and warnings about future events tend to paint a picture of exactly what will NOT happen.

Thus, I'm quite rest assured now that the date 8.11 will be a quite ordinary day in which nothing of any drastic importance will occur.

I suggest you watch I Pet Goat II by Heliophant, and work on the predictive prophetic symbology portrayed all throughout that bit of video:


Have fun.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)


Not really that observant are we Druscilla - look at my avatar


Have I caught you on a bad hair day ?

Peace Out



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjangoPhat
reply to post by nimbinned
 


I know I am not out to chop of your head.

I can see where you are coming from and understand how you would value some of these signs after your question to your inner self.

But when you start of by calling it proof, you already messed up with 90% of the people.

On the other hand, the type of people that always reply to these threads yappin about how nothing will happen are the most annoying. A very easy and cheap way to feel self confident about something.


Semantics can be a bitch can't it !

The title says Here's My Proof, NOT Here's Proof.

Anyway thanks for your comments. I know what you mean. I got flamed on the earthquake prediction thread too.

Peace * Ned



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Wow !! I am hyper trippin' on that video......thank you!

2nd



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Not really that observant are we Druscilla - look at my avatar


Have I caught you on a bad hair day ?

Peace Out



I further suggest you look up the term "sarcasm".
With that in mind, have you begun to consider why I might have added that?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 


I for one believe you typical behaviours of an egotistical person, as you would argue black and blue the second someone has doubted you, however i have not seen this behaviour exhibited here, so thus i truly see that you have seen a bunch of sequential numbers and and 'like' symbols and believe its a possibility, and have posted. Rather than well stating it as fact (this is how i took it!).



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by nimbinned

Not really that observant are we Druscilla - look at my avatar


Have I caught you on a bad hair day ?

Peace Out



I further suggest you look up the term "sarcasm".
With that in mind, have you begun to consider why I might have added that?


Are you suggesting that you have gone through and read all my previous threads and posts and are now questioning my integrity. If you read my posts you will see that my 'feel' for things at that time were that something would happen during the olympics. they end on the 12th, so lets see hey.

I would suggest you use the sarc/ tag too if you are indeed being sarcastic. Too hard to tell just reading someones words.

Funny, I had a girfriend once who called me Druscilla (Ned is not my real name) - Freaky !

Peace Out Druscilla



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's your imagination,to put it nicely.

I expect you to post here on the 12th and admit you were wrong.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 

I'm giving you a star.
Not because I believe in prophecy or predictions, because I don't, but because of the way in which you have responded to the replies to your thread.
I think that you are experiencing what some of the previous posters have suggested. A combination of coincidence and seeing what you want to see.
But.....
It's so nice to see someone here respond respectfully to people who disagree and can be somewhat rude in the way they do so.
Good for you


BTW...I do hope your prediction is wrong.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
so this is the third for the day...

we have predictions of the 10th of august
we have the 104 hour warning thread
now we have you..

quite a weekend it should be


This


It must be something in the air that's making people crazy.

Some people just read too much into things to try and tie things together.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Wow !! I am hyper trippin' on that video......thank you!

2nd


For your info,

Do a search on ATS and you will find a lot of analysis of that video.

Peace *



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
It's your imagination,to put it nicely.

I expect you to post here on the 12th and admit you were wrong.


I'll be happy to do that. You bring the hot wax and I'll provide the cat o nine tails


* Ned



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned
 

We will all expect to see the video of that



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Originally posted by nightstalker78
It's your imagination,to put it nicely.

I expect you to post here on the 12th and admit you were wrong.


I'll be happy to do that. You bring the hot wax and I'll provide the cat o nine tails


* Ned


Sounds like a deal


On a serious note though,nothing personal against you.

It's just that these threads are a dime a dozen and usually wrong.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   


Recently I asked my higher self to reveal the date of the next 'global' manufactured event. I believe it has answered my question through the following events today.


You come from Nimbin?

Ahh Good Ole Nimbin - Australia's Amsterdam



How does one get in touch with their "Higher" Self in Nimbin.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Are you suggesting that you have gone through and read all my previous threads and posts and are now questioning my integrity. If you read my posts you will see that my 'feel' for things at that time were that something would happen during the olympics. they end on the 12th, so lets see hey.

I would suggest you use the sarc/ tag too if you are indeed being sarcastic. Too hard to tell just reading someones words.

Funny, I had a girfriend once who called me Druscilla (Ned is not my real name) - Freaky !

Peace Out Druscilla



No.
I'm suggesting by your avatar, as evidence that you've caught yourself up in the memetic imagery of I Pet Goat II, by Heliophant, that you've allowed yourself to fall prey to a fascination with prophetic images and have further victimized yourself through such with a predisposed disposition toward belief in such as further evidenced by your delusional feelings that you have some extra special insight into future events.

In other words, someone put some spooky video on the net, and now you think you can be a prophet too, or, you've always thought and believed such, and spooky video has given you extra validation into these delusions because you could 'relate' to it, just like other spooky kids get triggered into believing all sorts of things that aren't true by identifying with comic books, movies/movie characters, song lyrics, or their favorite fantasy book.

You're simply demonstrating a susceptibility to social and environmental influences as well as demonstrating the ease of which it is to program your impressionable mind through media triggers.







edit on 7-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
reply to post by nimbinned
 

I'm giving you a star.
Not because I believe in prophecy or predictions, because I don't, but because of the way in which you have responded to the replies to your thread.
I think that you are experiencing what some of the previous posters have suggested. A combination of coincidence and seeing what you want to see.
But.....
It's so nice to see someone here respond respectfully to people who disagree and can be somewhat rude in the way they do so.
Good for you


BTW...I do hope your prediction is wrong.


Thankyou Neysa,

If you stand by your truth, then it's easy to handle criticism.

* Ned





new topics
 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join