It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fact check here - so we aren't inside the 104 hour period, but getting "close" to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Out in San Jose, South bay of the Bay area in California.
I guess if there's a tsunami, I'll either live or figure out something last second.
I'm not really waiting for this to happen, but if it does, It won't shock me, I at least know which way to run.
learn2swimlearn2swimlearn2swim

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

correct he doesnt state we are in 104 hour he just says that he will announce when the 104 hour start will be coming sometime "soon"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

Please read my most recent post prior to this one and know that the dates quoted from the site I reference are: August 17th 2012 and September 26th 2012. Hope this helps.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Finishthis

Oh tsuname thread,your like a bad relationship, I just can't quit you!

link   
As a predictor of future events using an alternate numeric system I find a very low probability of catastrophe in the next month.

I do however find an increasing trend in the expectation of catastrophe which could in itself lead to critical events as elections approach. Most likely this will manifest as an increase in local crime, but mass scale tragedy is not out of the question.

My system uses data based on psychological trends and analyzes with a counting system of 16 digits (as opposed to our 1-9). Each digit also has a symbolic element, and much of the work is intuitive in nature.

link   
I have family in the bay area California, and we're going to be moving there too. No fear!
If the water has over taken the bay, guess I'll go to Sacramento.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
On the beach, on an island in the pacific here. I'm not saying I buy this but...I really need to stop reading these posts. I think I'll keep my board close to me for a while and fashion a life jacket or something for that sweet little rat you see over there. Better safe than sorry right?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I haven't read any of the replies, just the OP, so this may have been pointed out already
So a magnitude 9.5 off Sydney eh, come on give me a break, its been 50+ million years since the edge of the Australian Plate was "off Sydney", now its 2000km away at a place called New Zealand, and running north through Tonga to Fji.
It is not possible geologically to have a 9.0+ earthquake away from a tectonic boundry, there are no faults on any continent long enough to have that kind of movement, or in the Tasman Sea for that matter.
Unless we get hit by a meteorite 100km wide. If that happened I wouldn't be too worried about tsunami in California, we'd all be toast, everywhere on the Planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzy
I haven't read any of the replies, just the OP, so this may have been pointed out already
So a magnitude 9.5 off Sydney eh, come on give me a break, its been 50+ million years since the edge of the Australian Plate was "off Sydney", now its 2000km away at a place called New Zealand, and running north through Tonga to Fji.
It is not possible geologically to have a 9.0+ earthquake away from a tectonic boundry, there are no faults on any continent long enough to have that kind of movement, or in the Tasman Sea for that matter.

Stop it! Psychics HATE science and logic.

Unless we get hit by a meteorite 100km wide. If that happened I wouldn't be too worried about tsunami in California, we'd all be toast, everywhere on the Planet.

[/quote
Not according to the survival board, all you need is a "bug out bag"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the TS sounds like a crazy asshole

nothing will happen bookmark this reply

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You didn't know?

Wow. Just wow.

LMAOOOOO wtf gives you that brilliant idea????!!!????

NWO HQ in Australia....

edit on 7-8-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Perhaps it is because Australia is subject to every law earlier than every other country on the planet...

For example, gun control laws were brought in as a result to the Port Arthur Massacre:

en.wikipedia.org...

Australia introduced increased laws for Intelligence Agencies in 2002-2003 (indefinite detention without trial or lawyer), something the USA only brought in last year.

Australia has been the testing ground for many different things; from laws to dangerous medical tests...

Just putting it out there...

You're right that Oz seems to often be the test/proving ground for a lot of NWO-type subjects, but I believe indefinite detention without trail was instituted in the U.S. With the so-called "P.A.T.R.I.O.T." Acts, during the 1st Bush Administration.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzy

Unless of course the earthquake creates a new plate and new plate boundry. Which is entirely possible, how do you think all the plates we see today got there. Once again I would like to state I don't entirely believe his prediction but I do see the evidence that he possibly predicted the JAPAN quake.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
oh my gosh she is so squee!
I will save her!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
They're screengrabs, only now we have a poster claiming to have seen them in real life.

A screengrab can be photoshopped in 2 minutes to show a different date and time.

When I can be given a link to the actual comments i'll buy it, until then, no thanks.

But I have a funny feeling that link won't be coming, an excuse will come, but no link.

Go back to some of the original threads on this topic. It is really easy to sit here today and poo poo everything everyone is saying, when the truth is they are simply trying to inform you. If you refuse to listen to the many people who have told you they saw it, if you choose to not accept the many who are telling you it was pretty legit, then go back and view the threads.

I am really tough on people who make predictions. I dont give credit for partial accuracy, I really am tough on predictions. That being said... this was legit and it was creepy as hell and this kid has got my attention. Perhaps you might want to wait and see what happens before you just dismiss this outright.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

When asked how far inland these tsunamis would reach and when exactly he will give his 104 hour countdown he replied, "70 miles inland. Days..."

I'm assuming that 70 miles is ..

without any mountain ranges .. unlike Oregon w/ the Cascades

edit on 7-8-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity, but how credible is the theory that if a big enough earthquake hit CA that it could literally break away from the US? Again, just curious.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So he predicted Japan AND California but only got one right. Now he's saying Australia and California. I guess time will tell. Does he have something against California?

No offense but I hope the guy is wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzy

Or Nibiru! Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

and 104 hours...

from WHEN?? as of this posting on fb or your posting or ..??

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join