It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Airports scare me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking lately about how going through an airport actually violates your rights as a human more than going to a maximum security prison as a visitor. Why are the check-ins at airports harsher than the ones at maximum security prisons? Why?

Thinking about Denver International Airport and the conspiracy's behind it, it seems to make perfect sense.

if we get people in to the mind set that when they go to an airport they have no rights, then when the time comes to round up people and exterminate them they will fall in line for getting on a plane to safety, only to arrive at a concentration camp. They will be unarmed during a time when its better to be armed, and they will give up their weapons with out a fight because its the way you travel on a plane. Makes sense?

It seems to be a very dark end to a sad story, and we are all a part of this story.
edit on 6-8-2012 by SecretNebraska because: no text

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its very simple, I dont fly. The last time I flew was Oct 2001, one month after 9/11 and what I had to go through to get on a plane, is nothing compared to what one has to go through now.
All I had to do then, that I had never had to do before, was take off my shoes.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretNebraska

Why are the check-ins at airports harsher than the ones at maximum security prisons? Why?

The last time I flew they didn't stick their finger up my butt.
All in all it was no big deal.
So you have something in your luggage to hide??

Plus the freater good of the masses exceed your right to privacy.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretNebraska
I've been thinking lately about how going through an airport actually violates your rights as a human more than going to a maximum security prison as a visitor. Why are the check-ins at airports harsher than the ones at maximum security prisons? Why?

Thinking about Denver International Airport and the conspiracy's behind it, it seems to make perfect sense.

if we get people in to the mind set that when they go to an airport they have no rights, then when the time comes to round up people and exterminate them they will fall in line for getting on a plane to safety, only to arrive at a concentration camp. They will be unarmed during a time when its better to be armed, and they will give up their weapons with out a fight because its the way you travel on a plane. Makes sense?

It seems to be a very dark end to a sad story, and we are all a part of this story.
edit on 6-8-2012 by SecretNebraska because: no text

I think they will only be flying people who make posts like this
j/k

Yes this is exactly how it will go down...so now what?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you don't fly then you don't go anywhere.........

Since 9/11 I have probably made about 60 flights worldwide and I am still alive and kicking......

Travel opens the mind and better then sitting in your house on the same old sofa.......

Flying is probably safer than crossing the road and getting knocked down by a bus.......

At the end of the day if your times up then your time is up......

The b******s aren't get me tied to my sofa, life is too short and too much to see and do......

So forget being scared, plan a trip and flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My goal in life is to try to get past the TSA with this bag:

and film it and put it on Youtube!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsaneInsurgent11
My goal in life is to try to get past the TSA with this bag:

and film it and put it on Youtube!

I know verbal jokes about guns or bombs in an airport will get you detained or arrested, not sure about that though.
I wouldnt even attempt it though.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by SecretNebraska

Why are the check-ins at airports harsher than the ones at maximum security prisons? Why?

The last time I flew they didn't stick their finger up my butt.
All in all it was no big deal.
So you have something in your luggage to hide??

Plus the Greater good of the masses exceed your right to privacy.

I disagree with you. That sounds like another political philosophy...hmm...I'll have to think real hard to remember which one....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

This is a high fashion bag designed by a real famous designer!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It could be worse; gargoyles sitting on possible nuclear suitcases at every airport (e.g. DIA) or body cavity searches (e.g. jail).

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
#1. Flying is a privilege, not a right. Might I suggest chartered jet service? You can avoid public airports if you are creative and do a little research.

#2. If you sneak something into a maximum security prison, it isn't likely to be used as a giant missile against a large population.

new topics

top topics

join