It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of Higher Balance Institute? If so.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What is your opinion of them and have you actually purchased any of their study material? I came across their site by accident and it seemed pretty legit. From what I gathered these guys have taken basic new age beliefs and cut out all the hippie bull#, which I was impressed by. When I started going through all their study material I realized that it is extremely expensive! In my opinion those kind of teachings should be free. It's like if I possessed all this knowledge of how to grow spiritually and tap into the latent powers we all possess I would most likely travel around and teach it to whoever was willing to study under me. Not set up some institute and sell audio books to anyone and everyone that is willing to shell out the money. I think that it is just taking advantage of the awakenings that are happening to people all over the world. Many people are experiencing things they cannot explain and are desperate to find answers. And for about 300 bucks they will send you an audiobook and some other garbage just to tell you what you already know. That we are all one. I believe this is the first revelation we all have that sends us walking down our respective paths. I get emails from them constantly because I'm on the list and they send me just enough info to get me interested then lead me right to the order page. It's pretty insulting. I know that everyone needs to earn a living but if this Eric Pepin guy had all of the abilities and knowledge that he claims he does, why doesn't he just go out and teach it directly to the people who are willing to learn? I'm sure he would be compensated adequately. If he knows anything about the true nature of this world then he must know that making a load of money is the very last thing he should focus his energy on. The fact that this guy is obviously just trying to get rich shows me that he is very much still overly concerned with the illusion of earthly wealth and not true spiritual growth for humanity. If you are a Higher Balance member then I do not mean to offend you. Maybe it works wonders for you. But how much money did you have to spend before you got any results? The bottom line is that nobody should have to pay for spiritual knowledge. These are things that humanity has lost touch with. If you have the ability to wake people up and help them find the divinity inside themselves, then teach them what you know and the love and respect is a better reward than all the money in the world.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You answered your own question. You should not and do no have to pay for spiritual knowledge. It comes from inside you, and what you seek to learn is available to you already. You are sitting at the most advanced library of materials at your fingertips right now. The internet is your friend. Use it. Plus half the fun of the journey is sorting the the "hippie bs".

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteSpectralMirror

I'm sorry maybe I got a little caught up in explaining my theories about Higher Balance and their prices. My intention for starting this thread was to get answers from people who are familiar with HB, have had experiences with HB, or are actual members and what it has done for them. Also feel free to talk about any other organizations like this. I think it's important for people to know what they might be getting into, and if this becomes a place where everyone can share their experiences with these organizations then we might be able to help those who are thinking of joining them. Not to steer them away, but just to educate each other.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm not a believer in paying for spiritual knowledge, either...if I ever tried anything like this, I would try a free download online, lol...

Having briefly looked into the overall ideas online, I found it very intriguing. The whole price aspect of it, however, makes me skeptical. Would love to hear from people who have tried, though.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

If you just want to discuss HB you are not really looking for the truth.
If you want the truth that shall set you free i offer you these for free:

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Here are 12 different people who know the truth.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brujobrett13
From what I gathered these guys have taken basic new age beliefs and cut out all the hippie bull#, which I was impressed by.

What New Age beliefs aren't "hippie bull#"?

As for your concerns about cost, do you not think that they should make something from their efforts? It would be a Herculean effort to excise all that "hippie bull#", so give 'em credit where credit is due. If you don't want to pay them, do it yourself -- they've no special insight that allows them to see the truth that you can't, so your version would likely be about as close to the truth as whatever they've come up with.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

This guy wants a higher balance in his bank account call bs on hippy phylosphy if you must they would never ask for money..All the information you seek is available for free.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've been looking for the truth all my life, but I was just curious about this Higher Balance Institute. I'm not even going to bother replying to the other guy. Failed thread I guess.

top topics

join