It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to an absent dad...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But I am a happy guy. Cheers for you advice though

Oh, I'm here to help, sailor

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by Mickierocksman

Shame there’s not more dad’s around like you Mickie...

I feel jealous of your kids, they’re obviously very lucky to have you

(especially one with such an amazingly cool taste in avatars)

Cheers for reading and cheers for your reply

I wish there was to Little Wolf, I wish there was too.....

I am also certain that even with this absence in your life, you still turned out to be an amazing person.

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

But I am a happy guy. Cheers for you advice though

Oh, I'm here to help, sailor

Ai ai Cap’n

Originally posted by Mickierocksman

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Shame there’s not more dad’s around like you Mickie...

I feel jealous of your kids, they’re obviously very lucky to have you

(especially one with such an amazingly cool taste in avatars)

Cheers for reading and cheers for your reply

I wish there was to Little Wolf, I wish there was too.....

I am also certain that even with this absence in your life, you still turned out to be an amazing person.

Mickierocksman

Cheers Mate. I hope so.
It’s more than likely I turned out the way I did because of that absence in my life. In which case that can imho only be a good thing.

Thanks again…

edit on 8/8/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My exwife left me with 2 kids. One 3 years old and the other 18 months old. They never asked about her. Never wanted to know where she was. Showed no interest in her until the oldest was 18. Took them a month to figure out she was trash and did not want anything to do with her nor she with them. I did not date when they were young because I had a couple girlfriends and when I broke up with them they had such a hurt look in their eyes. I could not bear to keep doing that just for a little intimacy. So I went celibate for 10 years. Then they started asking why I did not have a girlfriend. They were in their teens and had girlfriends and thought it odd that I did not. So I began dating again and 6 years later I got married. They are on their own now. But now I have my new wife.

Sometimes kids are better off with one parent if the other is a useless waste of flesh. I know my kids were better off without her disgusting influence. I mean, what kid wants a stripper, prostitute, drunken pill head for a mother anyway?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

Thanks so much for sharing your story Robonakka. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you and your boys sound like they were very fortunate to have you as a dad.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if one day my kids search through my old posts and read some of the stuff I’ve written. I can only imagine if yours ever did that and found this one they would truly realize the length and breadth of some of the sacrifices you’ve made just to kee that look of sorrow from their eyes.

Its amazing but sometimes it seems the only good some people bring into this world are the children they leave behind…

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join