It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He obviously likes trains!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Saw this today, and thought it was pretty funny.

Reminded me of this guy:

Can't wait for the autotune version of the train guy.

Still makes me laugh.

edit on 5-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Trainspotting is a hobby just like birdwatching. When people who are really into the hobby sees something that is rare they get excited.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You bet your air horns he likes trains, by god that was the most exciting video I have seen ever!!!!!

LOL I saw that one earlier today and it made me smile, kinda nice to see people enjoying their hobby ( I am assuming that is his hobby)

I had to turn down my sound here quite a bit and I am legally deaf by definition.

Great post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Oh, I am aware of the subculture. In fact, even more so with 'birders'-- except they have to restrain themselves when they actually see a bird on their life list.

It just makes me smile and laugh to see someone so excited about anything, really.

I thought others might as well...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by buster2010

Oh, I am aware of the subculture. In fact, even more so with 'birders'-- except they have to restrain themselves when they actually see a bird on their life list.

It just makes me smile and laugh to see someone so excited about anything, really.

I thought others might as well...

If the video made you smile you should see them irl. When I was a kid we lived near a train yard and there was alomst always someone there hoping to see a train on their list and when they saw them they would go nuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lol that was awesome!
imagine this guy seeing a ufo??

He reminds me of little kids

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I laughed pretty good watching the video.

I am almost envious of this guys enthusiasm and love of his hobby. It is not a level I see many people have with their hobbies and activities.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Exactly.

In fact, it makes me consider my own levels of enthusiasm.

There is something to be learned by these examples, as strange as that might seem.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think you should have put a warning on that...he nearly took my eardrums out.

He certainly does like his choo-choos.

I was at the National Railway Museum here in the UK last monday...for about the several hundredth time (it's free)...so can kind of relate.

I spent several contented moments watching the Mallard getting a rub-down. Ahhh...happy times.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A video of the lovely Mallard...for those who might not understand my reference...followed by a quick look around the NRM...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
A video of the lovely Mallard...for those who might not understand my reference...followed by a quick look around the NRM...

Fascinating video and I thank you for posting that. I cannot imagine how they could build a building that would hold all that tonnage...
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
That guy should try and get a job on Sesame Street or some kind of childrens TV programme............To get so excited about a train............gosh, what's he like when reaching an orgasm.......Mmmmmm, no maybe not, just stick to watching trains my friend...............Choooooooooooooooooooooooo, chooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edit on 5-8-2012 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
His heart was in the right place, I couldn't help but laugh..He wants the excitement and drama of it all. I love his enthusiasm. He is probably still pinching himself.Great video thanks for the smile..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I'm glad that you enjoyed the video.

I'm very fond of the steam trains...and most are kept in working order and on occasion taken out for a run, which is a treat for all the senses.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Some off you guys would love to work with me, My Yard and the pays good.

new topics

top topics

join