It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Crimes Against Humanity Are Perpetrated by People Just Doing Their Jobs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Love it! 'Saving Lives' and 'Bringing Democracy' are two of the West's favorite lines when they're about to start on a new Genocide

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by drbatstein

edit on 8/6/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Like these poeple

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
So the poster of this thread has no income, no bank account, no job, no car, no holidays, no computer, no internet, no gas, no electricity, no water supply,nowhere to live, no bills to pay, never buys anything, never sells anything, never does anything and never needs to see a Dr or a dentist ? Or ever performs any other activity that requires somebody to do something for him for which they get paid. What a lucky git he is then to have an army of slaves to do these things for him. Or maybe he stays at home in his underpants all day living off my taxes ?
I'm one of those mindless jerks who looks after peoples bank accounts. Its dull and repetitive, massively stressful and unfullfilling in addition to being laughably poorly-paid. Unfortunately I have no choice in doing this due to my very #ing real need to eat stuff every day and have a roof over my head. He clearly has a problem with the system as I do, but can only lambast those who suffer the most under it rather than suggest any possible improvements. So why not take some action instead of knocking the very 'people' you claimed to be looking out for. Thats right those mindless jerks are also 'the people', so whats your point ?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chauserable
So the poster of this thread has no income, no bank account, no job, no car, no holidays, no computer, no internet, no gas, no electricity, no water supply,nowhere to live, no bills to pay, never buys anything, never sells anything, never does anything and never needs to see a Dr or a dentist ? Or ever performs any other activity that requires somebody to do something for him for which they get paid. What a lucky git he is then to have an army of slaves to do these things for him. Or maybe he stays at home in his underpants all day living off my taxes ?
I'm one of those mindless jerks who looks after peoples bank accounts. Its dull and repetitive, massively stressful and unfullfilling in addition to being laughably poorly-paid. Unfortunately I have no choice in doing this due to my very #ing real need to eat stuff every day and have a roof over my head. He clearly has a problem with the system as I do, but can only lambast those who suffer the most under it rather than suggest any possible improvements. So why not take some action instead of knocking the very 'people' you claimed to be looking out for. Thats right those mindless jerks are also 'the people', so whats your point?

We're not talking about jobs in general (you mentioned the dentist, which is a honorable job that entails helping others, and doesn't excessively pollute the Earth/destroy habitats). Maybe they charge to much (which could contribute to some debt of the patients)? A minor offense, I'll say just for the sake of argument.

We're talking about jobs that are grossly toxic for the planet and the people. Do you not see the difference? Way to jump on anti-welfare train without grasping what we're discussing...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Just like the Nazi soldiers just doing their jobs.

And what of people that have a conscious?

People like Bradley Manning who blew the whistle on what is really going on..........they are imprisoned, tortured and held without trial for over 700 days, many of those days in solitary confinement.

How and why did this come about with such a corrupt and skewered system of "justice"????

Because those at the top, the real PTB, not the PR puppets, like Obama, Congress and Senate (they are simply like the title of this thread suggest, just doing their jobs - tools, for a higher power).

And for now, currently, that "power" is malign against humanity. Always has been, always will be, but some are so foolish they don't see the master they serve will end up screwing over them as well.

My managers, were just doing their jobs and that is how they justify within their minds messing over everyone else below them in status.......just doing my job, just doing what I'm told to do like a good little NWO, Corporate slave.

They Help Evil To Triumph

When good men do nothing, evil triumphs. Evil, sin and sinful men must be opposed. God commands those who are good, not just to avoid evil but actively oppose it.

Christians are to not only to "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but (also) reprove them" (Eph. 5:11). Those who do nothing about sin and evil, help the sin and evil to prevail. One who is silent when there are those around him in sin becomes a partaker with them (Eph. 5:7).

In the days of Elijah, the silence of many had allowed the evil of Ahab and Jezebel to prevail throughout the land of Israel. "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the Lord be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word" (1 Kings 18:21). The silence of the people spoke volumes of their indecisiveness and inaction. Their failure to stand up, speak up and speak out permitted wicked and evil men to run rampant.
Source: www.padfield.com...

No on the fence you are either on one side of this cosmic chess match or the other - there is no in between, not in this game. One of my favorite books is "The Stand" by Stephen King and I don't read Science Fiction / horror stories much.

Another is The Hunger Games..............get and read the books. The movies often leave out or twist the nuances the author is trying to get across.

Good vs evil.
Light vs. dark.
Kind (service to others) vs. Cruel (service to self).

Why is the world in the shape it is in now????

Because too many of you all are "just doing your job".

The police beating defenseless people, TSA groping, scanning and intimidating people, wars, endless wars that kill innocent people that simply want to live a quiet life, if you are a soldier in the Middle East you fell (in my opinion and I am thus far, still allowed one) fell for the 9/11 false flag "attack". Our justice system sucks, those that kill millions with the stroke of a pen (Bush, Obama, the Wall Street Bankers, CEO's) make millions of dollars and have limitless power while those that steal a loaf of bread or take substances to forget the slave planet we live on for just a few hours go to slave labor camps (prisons) for years.

Children being flown into the White House for sexual prostitution, pilots shooting civilians, journalists and medics, doctors performing abortions on defenseless, innocent babies, insurance company agents trying to screw people out of much needed medical care (I was in the insurance business/Workers Comp) and yes the insurance and third party administrators work for the corporations and not the employees or common people.

Just doing my job.....................just selling your soul but most people think selling your soul involves satan himself coming up with a contract.

No, he's much more subtle than that. Selling your soul, just doing your job, if it involves telling half truths, omitting a truth or screwing over someone, anyone, is selling your soul.

And most people sell their souls for a few 70-80 years of "security" not realizing they will have a eternity of consequences to pay for their transgressions.

"Cosmic Chess Match" and "Politics, Prophecy and the Supernatural" both by LA Marzulli, good books to help one gain a perspective as to what the hell is really going on.
edit on 7-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chauserable

So the poster of this thread has no income

Thankfully, I do.

no bank account

I do.

no job

Luckily, I do.

no car

Not yet.

no holidays

Recently got back from 2 weeks in Turkey.

no computer

Goes without saying.

no internet

See above.

no gas

Beans on toast for dinner - gas expected.

no electricity

Tonnes of the stuff.

no water supply

But of course (none fluoridated too!)

nowhere to live

Lovely new house.

no bills to pay

If only.

never buys anything

Poundland is my second home.

never sells anything

Signed picture of Steve McFadden (aka Phil Mitchell) - See Ebay.

never does anything

Sometimes I do anything.

never needs to see a Dr or a dentist?

Not too often *touches wood*

Or ever performs any other activity that requires somebody to do something for him for which they get paid.

All the time.

I'm assuming that your tirade was aimed at the person who wrote the original article and not me, for I didn't fully support the article (and made that clear in my OP).

I am glad, however, that this article has evoked some emotion from a mindless jerk (your words) such as yourself. It was what I was hoping to do, stirr up some feelings, put the cat amongst the pigeons. I'm surprised it took this long for a reply such as yours.

Not that I disagree with you, I do think the article was all to happy to place the blame whilst not offering any realistic solutions. But that's the problem, isn't it. What solutions are there? Beyond giving up the job that feeds your children, what can we do?

I tried not to take the article too literally. Yes, it focuses on the bureaucrat, the careerist, but it can really apply to us all. What it's saying (to me) is: "We have all #ed up...and the only way we are ever going to reverse the situation is to all, every last one of us, decide we aren't going to take it anymore."

How likely is that to happen? Not very likely at all.

But the article made me sit up and think, that I liked.

Plus, it also raised some very interesting points about morality, the human condition and the psychological aspects of human nature.

Thanks for the reply

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join