It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant drop in ats activity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

school in the US is going back into session

Thank God.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Interesting. I guess it's just us autodidacts, delinquants, and scoundrels now.

Cozy, isn't it?

link   
beacuse ATS is becoming loaded with NATO/pentagon propagandists,ATS is losing members. Also ,there are indications that ATS might be a CIA outfit.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Domo1

i havent been here that long but i have never seen it slow freaked me out a little

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

after some of the stuff that gets 404d and obvious dis info agents i have wonderd the same

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

I hope it is a CIA outfit - then at least some of my very salient complaints may be noted

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

its all the gmos making us weak and more prone to the flu

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
reply to post by Hefficide

Interesting. I guess it's just us autodidacts, delinquants, and scoundrels now.

Cozy, isn't it?

Group hug

Or we can just kiss. Its kewll

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Let me be sure I understand this correctly...

A poster who has been here all of 5 months is suggesting that activity has dropped off based on the last 36 hours? Then makes a thread about it?

I have an idea... if you think the site is lacking in content, do something about it besides making a thread to complain

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by Hefficide

school in the US is going back into session

Thank God.

I second that

I was starting to lose my patience.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

i did not complain, with all the stuff going on in the world, i just started wondering? with all the censorship that goes on around here i started wondering? and with sunden influx of d*cks that make assumptions on here about peoples motives and actions, i started wondering, maybe people are finally starting to get wise and are going else were.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I think members are "waking up to some of the more obvious issues ( T&C requiring you to allow popups( who does that? Especially on a site like this?) Obvious none T&C violations being 404ed, comments removed, that have been proven( by members capturing them and requoting) to be within the T&C yet get " Extreme T&C violation!" Etc. Allot are leaving for greener pastures, or spending their time looking for them. Others just won't be violated by overagressive enforcement of anything disagreeing with the site owners, so they remove themselves. I am still on the fences about some of this stuff myslef, as I haven't yet been the recipient of any of the above mentioned overzealous enforcement practices.

I can't blame the members though, this is a fringe conspiracy site, that generates revenues through adds posted to visitors drawn here by user generated content. Which means the members not the owners do all the work, the owners just make all the money and give little if anything back to those generating the content that brings visitors here in the first place. As such, the owners will come to realize this and adapt accordingly, or the contributors will continue to leave and eventually take everything that they contribute with them. Leaving an empty husk of what was once my favorite alt info site.

Also school is in, end of summer means a lot to do before winter for a lot of us also.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It's a long weekend in Canada. Just sayin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join