It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm a Mormon magician

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oh chaoticorder, you are so serious! You know there are many mormans that have no clue what is going on in the world - give them a chance! They are here on ATS for santas sake!

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Im into Bob Dobbs as much as the next guy, no need to judge

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
With things like modern prophets we can do away with things like we did with racism in the priesthood, we can change and receive new revelations. I'd like to see gay marriage and women as priests. But I dont dare say that at church >>

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

You have every right to beileve in the outstandingly absurd truth of Joseph Smith as Christians believe in the bible! Go for it! Like I say - glad you made it to ATS - it means you really don't believe the BS of your religion - and it is BS, by the way!

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Maybe it is and maybe we get more godlike every year.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by revswim
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Maybe it is and maybe we get more godlike every year.

Well, you are here. God like is another story in and of itself. You are now simply becoming HUMAN> To believe in ANY religion as if it were the ONLY one or TRUTH is SILLY. Welcome to ATS.

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks so much. One final thought, maybe a God just doesnt exist yet.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

Well in my opinion one DOES exist - just one for all humans. No man made religion takes his/her/whatever place...

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

phah! Apparently I'm not the only one...

look chum... It was what it was. It was simple, to the point, [SNIP]...

I take offence because I'm honestly sick of how we at ATS treat everyone who "isnt like us" and beyond to the point to where we're giving new people the finger when they join us.

You seriously think Im out to get you for saying hello to a new guy, jokingly? If it came off as that, then no one would have said otherwise... think about it.

edit on 5-8-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

**Mod EDIT**
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

yet?

I dont understand. expand a lil on this?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

I'd just like to say welcome without the drama.

Hope to see your contributions!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Welcome revswim

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks so much. As for the trolling I'm only 25 but I started out with a 14.4 modem so I'm used to it. Attack my beliefs all you want, I want to either be affirmed when right or be corrected when wrong. Just as long as its not personal attacks, it doesnt really get to me.

After all, they tarred and feathered Joseph Smith and they killed him. I can take some criticism.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
let me tell you about the hudden world , ludicraft ? white orbs ? you are what you eat ? implants for psychic connection ? grey demons being aliens ? man becomeing god / no ... God is one of the Gods and man is a created being , the world isnt how it looks to the naked eye , can you see the real world ? off the grid ? can you tell me who i realy am ? if so they you have a gift if you cant reply to me with my real name then you are like everyother human being , only human..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
***MOD NOTE***

Everyone take a breather

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

Everyone needs to review over the Terms and Conditions of their membership.
Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Brother, you have some interesting "credentials" that's for sure. Welcome.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hi and welcome revswim

Originally posted by revswim
also I have a chaos star tattoo, discordianism influenced my reasons to become Mormon. Thornley was one

So you have a chaos star tat ? Which style? Skull or no skull? Am I allowed to say Pic's or it didnt happen as a new member ?

I have to admit the thought of a a rev covered in tats made me giggle. Thanks =)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Me and my wife got matching ones. I also carved the ToPY symbol in my arm. In Mormonism chaos exists before creation and its merely organized. So maybe I worship a demiurge ahhhh
reply to post by UnwoundWatch

edit on 86/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
hey....well Mormons are good people...I don't know the intricacies of their beliefs but my sister married into a Mormon family....so...it is not that strange to me...

but heck, as long as you don't talk about the darndest things I ever did hear, my golly....then you will be cool.

have at it.....I am an ex catholic, qausi psychic, self proclaimed savant. I am also probably on an FBI list for a hardline smacking and de-sassing....LOL

have fun here on ATS.....we are a good bunch of people...welcome home.

edit on 6-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

thank you so much

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join