It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm a Mormon magician

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm Rev SWIM. I'm 25, yes I'm a wackjob. Feel free to tell me about what a bad man Joseph Smith is. Ive researched it as much as you have. I was raised LDS but started experimenting with the occult when I was in high school. I'm not too geeky looking, I have a wonderful girlfriend.

I study the nag hammadi, the dead sea scrolls, thelema, anythig I can get my hands on but I dont buy everything, even within mormonism. My main draw to Mormonism is the idea of theosis/exaltation which means man can become God. I think this is possible through spirit mixed with technology and I see it as the only way we can continue to evolve.

Thanks for listening.

edit on 84/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Good day Mitt Romney.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I dont like Mitt Romney, I like Ron Paul >.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Dont let the name callers get to ya. They're childish for a reason... They're still children.

Once again. Welcome! Look forward to hearing more about your views

link   

Originally posted by revswim
I dont like Mitt Romney, I like Ron Paul >.<

lol ironic.

And may I ask why you registered in 2007 but only now decided to introduce yourself?

link   
also I have a chaos star tattoo, discordianism influenced my reasons to become Mormon. Thornley was one

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've been lurking for years

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by revswim
I dont like Mitt Romney, I like Ron Paul >.<

lol ironic.

And may I ask why you registered in 2007 but only now decided to introduce yourself?

Does that really matter?

You're here to tare down the guy who's tryin to introduce himself to everyone, as the rules clearly request for any one wanting to post here... Why is this a problem for you?

Gives you an insight as to how ATS works here..

Sad.. Sad..
edit on 4-8-2012 by article because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I dont think spooks or whatever are interested in talking about reading rocks out of hats

link   
I don't have my usual greeting on this computer, so I'll just say "Welcome to ATS!"

And ask that all play nice and stay on topic! Thanks!

link   
reply to post by article

Stop getting your panties into a twist. The Mitt Romney thing was a joke and I was merely interested to know why the OP has been here for so long but just now felt the need to introduce himself.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Shouldn't you be out there on the campaign trail lying about something, or offending people with your arrogance. or flip flopping on an issue, or trying your best to hide your offshore bank account, or hiding your outsourcing at Bain, or watching your dressage horse in the olympics, or strapping a dog to the roof of you car Willard?

Article... His thread title is "Hi I'm a Mormon magician." If that isn't troll-tastic, I don't know what is. Obviously he isn't being serious, take a chill pill.
edit on 4-8-2012 by KireDj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I finally decided I had a few things to say but of course I need to introduce myself and join in conversations before I can get my own thread up

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No panties. This guy doesnt wear them, missy...

Cant help but take your responces as [SNIP] and childish. No jokes or smiley faces were noted in your posts... so just how calling someone out as mitt, no other words.. Just a [SNIP] welcome from you.. then.. Why are you here now when you signed up so long ago... another dick remark.

Way to welcome the newbies.

**Mod Edit**

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Mitt sucks, he skirts the whole Mormon issue. He stands for nothing, he has no theory of government. Thats what this mormon thinks.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by revswim

You have ganas. That is spanish for balls. Sorry to say it is redundant to say you are a morman and a magician in the same breath - regardless - your journey has taken you to ats - here is to you and your new found wisdom! Perhaps one day you will drop the mormon and magician label and admit you are smiply a human with no answers!

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I could tell you the craziest parts about mormonism but I'm sure you already know.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by revswim

Seriously - I say this in earnest - you are here - you would not be if you were a true plebian.

CJ

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by article

so just how calling someone out as mitt, no other words.. Just a prickish welcome from you..
lol you are clearly much more insulted by my remark than the OP. Seriously though Mitt Romney is a Mormon Magician, you don't need a smiley face to understand the joke. Stop being so anal.

Way to welcome the newbies.
The OP is clearly not a newbie anyway. Probably knows 100x more about ATS than you know.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
One good thing about Mormonism is that the deity of it is a physical being. Spirit is just refined matter. Things like miracles happen within the realm of reality rather than the supernatural. Science is seen as an exploration of the creator rather than something that needs to be hid away. Joseph Smith himself said matter cannot be creator or destroyed, which makes you co-equal with God in a sense because you are self existent. I guess you could call it a god of the margins but I see it as a robust belief. Many of us are rocket scientists. Why? Because we want to populate space
edit on 85/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join