It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Capture in the August 4th Sky *(need translator)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
MOTHERSHIP EJECTING VESSELS AND LASER LIGHT AUGUST 4 2012

I usually really like to use the title from the original poster of a video, but I just couldnt seem to do it this time as it doesnt seem to really describe what is to be seen, and as it is ATS, I dont think we really need the sensationalism of it. As you can see from above it just doesnt seem it should fit here.

With that said, this video was just posted and there is no description. It is a bit long, but it does have some pluses. It does give a sense of distance as far as showing how it is captured over a house. The people filming it are commenting, but I dont speak the language. Hopefully some members here can translate. It also appears to be a solid object when shown in the negative? Im not sure what the proper term is for the enhancement used. You will see it around the 5:30 mark.

It does appear to be a bit more than just a little dot of light in the sky. He does get a pretty food zoom on it. I dont know if it has the laser appearance because the camera is trying to focus. Im sure other members can answer that question.

Anyhow it was just posted, but without a discription, Im not really sure when it was actually filmed.

I figured since folks were waiting for something to happen today, at least they may find this interesting or boring. Iill leave that part up to you.
I am really curious as to what the people are saying though. Also, just a note, it does take a minute to get going.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Interesting, but of course hard to say. If his lens isn't causing some refraction, then the thing looks kind of organic more than craft-like.

Definitely worth a look-see. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So..

Visiting alien space ship = dot of light.

Visiting alien mothership = Slightly larger dot of light.

Amazing

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Vengan miren = come look

Mostly he's saying to come look at it, it's a light, it's moving.

ETA: Sonidos are sounds, and chimba is kind of like how we exclaim strange swears.

Miralo = look at this / look at it
edit on 4-8-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
At the beginning he names the city, Dos del Agosto, tres del Agosto es hoy? Dos mil doce

2nd of August, 3rd of August is today? 2012

Ovni = UFO

I'll watch the whole thing again and translate whatever else I can.
edit on 4-8-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Genuinely strange footage. One earthly explanation that comes to mind would be the pergola/cabin of a dirigible. Anyone else notice that the 3 lights that go from, directly left to above the main central light, all stay exactly where they are in relation to the central light?

I suspect, some of the weirdness in the moment is simply a combination of the frame rate and the extreme zoom setting he's using and the extreme zoom exaggerating the slightest movement of the camera, even when stabilised.

It reminds me of a video from the early 90s shot in Puerto Rico. .

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
So..

Visiting alien space ship = dot of light.

Visiting alien mothership = Slightly larger dot of light.

Amazing

That is exactly why I put the disclaimer at the top before I went any further. I did not want the title to be mistaken for what my thoughts may be on it.

To the others, thank you for helping with the translation. Cam anyone catch what the woman is saying?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Variation on a theme?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

She speaks too quickly and quietly for me to accurately translate. I think she's mostly talking to the kids, you hear at least 2 children.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It moves more like a kite than a balloon.
Strange wobble to it, almost looks like it's floating on water the way it moves.

I hope this is identified instead of speculation that goes nowhere, I've never seen one like this before.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of LEDs mounted on a RC-plane/chopper.
Nothing spectacular.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The way it moves and wobbles is consistent with a Tethered Balloon.

Tethered balloon gets the stable position in the sky a kite would, and a less erratic dodging about the sky as kites are want to do. Further, being tethered, it can be brought back home to use another night, or day, or whenever.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Only, if it's a tethered balloon it's tethered by more than one line as it doesn't twist around it's own axis at all and I suspect a large part of the bobbing motion is only "apparent" and due to the extreme zoom and simply keeping the camera steady.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Phage

It moves more like a kite than a balloon.
Strange wobble to it, almost looks like it's floating on water the way it moves.

I hope this is identified instead of speculation that goes nowhere, I've never seen one like this before.

The pulsing of the central light does look like the balloon.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

What does that have to do with the OP? Do you think the object in the OP is of alien origin? Do you think all UFOs are of alien origin?
edit on 8/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
It's obvious to me that for some posters real ufo's are not even on the table.

My question is specifically directed at Phage and Druscilla, could you please without any spin comment on the video below. Thank you.

See my post at the youtube site:

The most important information of ALL is that the original investigator of this story, Donald Ratsch, quickly was satisfied it was a prank by a ham radio operator, NOT a genuine voice call from space, and posted his retraction on the Internet. Some people just never get the memo.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

dot of light? that's more than just a dot, look at it pretty cool to me.

if its not fake it diff is cool, thanks for the post op

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by jaws1975
It's obvious to me that for some posters real ufo's are not even on the table.

My question is specifically directed at Phage and Druscilla, could you please without any spin comment on the video below. Thank you.

See my post at the youtube site:

The most important information of ALL is that the original investigator of this story, Donald Ratsch, quickly was satisfied it was a prank by a ham radio operator, NOT a genuine voice call from space, and posted his retraction on the Internet. Some people just never get the memo.

Links please

top topics

<<   2 >>

join