It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone pay attention to the novelty of timewave zero on the date of the colorado shooting?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

So I guess the shooting of a few people have more effect than wars and people being slaughtered in thousands??
I guess American people must be really important compared to rest of the human population....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

So I guess the shooting of a few people have more effect than wars and people being slaughtered in thousands??
I guess American people must be really important compared to rest of the human population....

Technically... Yes. It is more important.
This is because all events are encoded in information packets (roughly read 'media').
That is why an average people might know which dress a celebrity wore last Thursday, while not being aware of ethnic cleansing happening this hour.

That stands to reason that if all the tabloids substituted celebrity news for ethnic cleansing, the world mind would have opposed, or understood it by now. Control the flow of information and you control people's attention, drive and reactions.

But as many know, when you plug a hole in a leaking ship, you take away a finger which might be needed to plug another. That is why an event which changes consciousness is always inevitable, but it just might not be what we expected, seeing as we usually expect a finger to come free from the hole, rather than anticipate a new hole forming. (I hope I am making sense). This is basically the idea behind the inevitability of a situation which is sensed by the general population, or anticipated using the I-Ching and/or TWZero.

And this has nothing to do with American people, or American society at all. We are all subjected to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Forget the Colorado shooting, what about the entire year to now? The novelty drop is supposed to be massive between March and July, yet nothing substantial happened to match the drop on the graph.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Please see this short entertaining and enlightening video:

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Drpl02BM0HAk&v=rpl02BM0HAk&gl=GB

For a *very* interesting perspective on 2012 and the time line.

Very relevant to the OP.

Explains out time scale and 2012.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Please see this short entertaining and enlightening video:

For a *very* interesting perspective on 2012 and the time line.

Very relevant to the OP.

Explains out time scale and 2012.

fixed....

however I didn't watch it.... seems rather... blaaahhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
nvm, MikhailBakunin helped with the youtube embed

...and now I have to add more opinion to avoid the one-line rule
But I think the spirit science series is way too 'fluffy' for my liking. While the series definitely touches on certain truths, it seems to have an exclusive (us vs. them... let's help others ascend) mentality. Terrence McKenna's work on novelty and his comments on a backwards resonating singularity is all-inclusive, and doesn't need to be painted with flowers to be inviting. Again, just my opinion. Different strokes for different folks

edit on 5-8-2012 by adrift because: added

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrift
nvm, MikhailBakunin helped with the youtube embed

edit on 5-8-2012 by adrift because: (no reason given)

yeah.... she christened me her stalker a few threads back.... so, yeah, I think it's my duty

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Are you calling McKenna a liar and a fraud then?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikhailBakunin

I'm using mobile internet.

You mean on the thread where you accused me of being a wannabe mod, and when I asked you for proof, you suddenly didn't have time to find it

And I didn't dub you my stalker, I asked if your were, which you've just proven. Thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

@ The poster above, who inputted on the Spirit Science series, I agree to an extent, I like the series as I think its really good for introducing people to these concepts for the first time
plus I like the cartoon aha.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

I'm using mobile internet.

You mean on the thread where you accused me of being a wannabe mod, and when I asked you for proof, you suddenly didn't have time to find it

And I didn't "dub" you my stalker, I asked if your were, which you've just proven. Thanks.

@ The poster above, who inputted on the Spirit Science series, I agree to an extent, I like the series as I think its really good for introducing people to these concepts for the first time
plus I like the cartoon aha.

I'm actually attempting but I mean... I'm going through your cr@p and you got some thread about positives and negatives and a reply to your post ... almost flaming your thread got more stars then your thread!!!

I KNOW I've seen you pointing out T&C stuff... it's just buried in a buncha barf and lolligagging... REALLY but hey... I'm trying!!!

Oh yeah... and ... uuhhh to be back on topic... amazing amazing stuff about uummm science and uummm.... theories of profoundness and greatness etc. etc. Mckenna rulez.... and what not... yeah... Nibiru, planet x, annunaki, uummm Obama is bad Ron Paul good... and uuhhh illuminati stuff yada yada yada....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oookkkayyy then.

How longs my stalking going to continue? I see you feel the need to troll my thread which had a negative responce, by a handfull of members, and yet you fail to mention the majority of positivity it received, and you fail to comment on any of my "succesfull" informative threads.

You also have contributed nothing to this site in terms of threads, and very little imput with your posts, and judging by your stars and wats, your not a member that would be missed.

I on the other hand have many close friends and acquantances that enjoy my imput and largely support me.

I have many inboxes applauding my input, and even a few comments on my profile.

Now your informed, I think you can stop with your slightly creepy background check on me

I apologise to the OP of this thread for its derailing, and ask this guy I'm replying to (forget his name cuz its clearly not important) to return to the thread you originally addressed me on, to provide proof of you accusation, memory recall is fine.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
How does the deaths of 12 people play into the cosmic role of 7 billion? I would think the average death rate around the world would be a better indicator of any kind of ebbs or flows....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
How does the deaths of 12 people play into the cosmic role of 7 billion? I would think the average death rate around the world would be a better indicator of any kind of ebbs or flows....

Sorry for jumping in so often in this thread, but I really do enjoy these sorts of subjects.

If I understand the TimewaveZero theory correctly, the event itself isn't important, but rather the repercussions or the mindset which results from it.
To put it in another way, say we have two bullets in a gun. One is used to kill a president, and the other is used to say, shoot a fish. They are the same two bullets, but the results would effect the world in completely different ways.
So in that way, the main focus is the metaphysical result from an action, rather than the action itself.
edit on 5-8-2012 by adrift because: clarity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I would like to think there is something to his theory, but there really doesn't seem to be based on the math and some of his tweeks to the data. Time will give us that answer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Threads like this always perk my interest when meaningless derailment takes place, as seen by the two ignoramuses on the first couple of pages. Then when that hasn't worked, Sinny's stalker tries his/her hand by using mindless ridicule tactics. All very interesting...

Yeah Sinny, you got yourself a right weirdo on your case there, you wanna be shaking that one off! G'luck!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why is this novelty graph only limited to earth? because an earthling made it? So what happens on our insignificant little blue spec of dust suspended in a sunbeam has everything to do with these readings? What if the spikes relate to 2 galaxies colliding and destroying billoins of suns and planets within them far out the reaches of space?
This argument alone really points out how self centered people are and how we think everything has to do with our petty lifes.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seems very complicated! Gonna have a look when my brain is feeling super switched on!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

LOLOL
Sorry everyone. THERE IS NO DROP IN NOVELTY OCCURING!
You want to know why?? becuase of this >>> www.fractal-timewave.com...
straight from the website that runs the timewave calculator and sells the software!!! (just display the graph of any date and it will show notes under the graph)

LET ME QUOTE the words right from under the graph:

Note that a descent of the timewave corresponds to an increase in novelty (or more exactly, in novelty's getting the upper hand over habit, at least temporarily

There is actually an INCREASE in novelty.
If you had read Wikipedia properly (links posted early in the thread), you would realize that novelty increases as december 21 approaches. LOL OP got it wrong. Sorry.

A day after the shootings there was an increase in novelty, but DURING the "shooting day" there was an decrease in novelty.
From august 4-8 there is an increase, not a decrease, in novelty.
edit on 5-8-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
Why is this novelty graph only limited to earth? because an earthling made it? So what happens on our insignificant little blue spec of dust suspended in a sunbeam has everything to do with these readings? What if the spikes relate to 2 galaxies colliding and destroying billoins of suns and planets within them far out the reaches of space?
This argument alone really points out how self centered people are and how we think everything has to do with our petty lifes.

Ah man, I really don't see it that way at all. But maybe we could try discuss your points if you are interested?

I don't think that this theory is limited to earth at all. But it most definitely can be grasped by just observing the earth.
Just like sitting by the sea side, and documenting the tides. We wouldn't need to visit every shoreline on the planet in order to grasp the fundamentals. The tides would be local, but through investigating them, they would reveal concepts which could apply to all the world's oceans.

Let's look at that wonderful quote from Carl Sagan which many of us here are familiar with:

“The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.

The part which I emphasised in bold is basically what Terrence McKenna meant by novelty. How far could the universe go, in order to for it to know itself?

Well, he stated that perhaps sentient life was the result of the universe wanting to get just that step closer. Billions of years ago, we had rocks and gas floating through space (information-wise, quite uneventful), whereas now we have organisations which gaze at the stars using telescopes and formulate theories on the when's, why's and how's. The novelty has increased dramatically.

About your statement referring to a cosmic destruction which might wipe us out in the blink of an eye, yeah it's possible. But when you superimpose that possibility onto novelty theory, you would see how it would absolutely destroy the universe knowing itself from a human perspective, and therefore would be a step back.

But to add, we know it that a similar thing happened to the dinosaurs, but they were replaced by us... which was a another step forward, so to speak

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I believe we are on a fast track to self destruction. If you can't see it your blind. We all want love, peace, and happiness, but instead we torture, hate, and war with one another.

Humanity is the epiphany of hypocrisy, we are the disease. We need to accept this and cure our hearts from within or we will eventually end ourselves unknowingly.

Will we be wiped clean when the mark hits zero, can't say....

Here's what I Think. I think its a turning point not the end. Thier will be an awakening. The question is will this awakening save us or destroy us? Are we mature enough to handle whatever happens? Will humanity come together though love and peace or will humanities fate end in a downward spiral of hate and suffering.

What will happen is anyones guess. Its apparent something needs to happen.

Just because we don't hear or see the events taking place it doesn't mean that the plan isn't in motion.

You all seem to want a big event for today. Well Curiosity is touching down tonight isn't it.

I would have to say thats a big event if any even if it fails.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join