It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From My Guides About Our Actions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
...PART II

signature:

Alfred2012

posted on 6/2/2012 @ 11:51 AM this post reply to post by sled735

Alfred2012 - Summary of messages received by guide and ET beings - PART II
Translated from German to English
"Droidus" is my guide. Others listed in summary are ET beings.

Waking State
============
Remark: I followed up on the coming changes ahead
Dialog with my guide "Droidus", Saturday, 10. December 2011, appx. 4.45am
Alfred: „Droidus, what are the changes?"
Droidus: "Big changes will come"
Droidus: "They will be sweeping."
Alfred: "And the signs?"
Droidus: "All humans will see them"
Droidus: "Some people will have incomprehension"
Alfred: „Will there be many people?"
Droidus: "Many people will be at a loss."

I wanted to follow up on ET beings since i hadn't contact to "Kira" and others for some time.and i wanted to ask him on all the doom and gloom scenarios showing up in the internet:

Alfred: „Do extraterrestrial beings play a role?"
Droidus: "We are all brothers and sisters"
Droidus: "All-there-is is vigilant about this"
Alfred: „Will many people die?"
Droidus: "It is different"
Droidus: "You will understand"
Remark: My guide didn't negate that ET beings are involved

Waking State
============
Broadcast to all humans, "Zerat", Friday, 6. January 2012, appx. 3.30am
Zerat: "I'm Zerat belonging to the group of the council"
Zerat: "You are great humans, truly you are"
Zerat: "Please have little patience, it will start soon"
Zerat: "It will be wonderful..."

Waking State
============
Broadcast von "Kira", Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 4.00am
Kira: "LEEZA!"
Kira: "We will arrive soon!"
Kira: "Be prepared. Be prepared."
Kira: "We rejoice with you"
Kira: "It will be wonderful"
Remark: I was informed by my guide that "LEEZA" means "Dear lovelies" (or similar)

Waking State
============
Remark: I woke up from sleep when i received a long message from a new ET contact. I was not able to write it down but i remembered the content

Summary - Message by "BanZaMa" - Thursday, 19. April 2012, appx. 2.15pm
* meaningful events are coming up soon for all humans
* our star sisters and brothers are associated with this
* "BanZaMa" describes us as "brothers" and "sisters"
* The humans will rejoice at this
* There will be many people with lack of understanding about these events
* These people will need contact points to calm them and to explain the background
* "BanZaMa" many times emphasized "Be prepared" and "Be vigilant of the signs"
* He communicated the feeling that these events will happen soon

Waking State
============
Remark: A few days ago i asked my guide about all these different messages popping up in the internet. I wanted some more detailed information. This i had asked before going to sleep.
In the morning, just after i returned to waking state a new ET being contacted me.

Summary - new ET contact - Monday, 28. May 2012, appx. 6.30am
This new ET being had a remarkable telepathic intensity and he initiated the dialog with "Namaste, my friend".

I was very surprised because i never heard this "voice" and this "introduction" before. I felt that this ET being is willing to answer my questions. I'm sure that my guide has coordinated that contact.

I didn't have a pen available to make notes. But the key points are:

* There will be something meaningful happen very, very soon. We can expect it to happen in summer, i feel.
* The ET being mentioned that there will be a phase where our scientists will ignore the upcoming event first. Then, appx. after 2-3 weeks, they will recognize the event but they won't understand.

Remark: In the past my guide always refered to those events as "it will happen soon". This hasn't be very precisely at all. A few weeks ago he changed to "Before snow falls" and "When the birds are flying".
What he has refered to in last statement is: In autumn, many birds leave the area they've resided at during spring and summer, then flying to south.
edit on 8/4/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Great thread, got a nice jolt of kundalini energy from fully reading the thread
. Our intentions are quite powerful; it is part of the creation process for all of us to promote positive actions (in the great ones image). Come to think of it, your influence (depending on how intuitive or persuasive you are) can impact a person's perspective immensly. Their whole path changes frequency for that present moment, and so on to infinity. Matter changes state for eternity, and all self-manifestations in our lives will determine the frequencies we choose to emit.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Lucid dreams!

Of course they come in lucid dreams... like kids seeing themselves surfing while looking out the school window with in math class. They are fully awake and really riding those waves.... yep, them dreams are real proven by the fact the kids are salty wet when the dreams are over.

Now back to your dreams of spirit guides..............

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

thank you for sharing your message.
ripples...everything is connected, and comes back to us!
i am currently living this message.

~may all souls be free~
edit on 5-8-2012 by awake1234 because: ∞LOVE∞

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I wonder what your guides say about those of us who commit suicide? I think I will be doing that rather soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I wonder what your guides say about those of us who commit suicide? I think I will be doing that rather soon.

If you commit suicide, you'll just have to come back again to finish learning the lessons you were meant to learn in this lifetime. You have made it this far. Why end it now, and have to start it all again?
I want to finish my lessons this time around, and NEVER have to come back to this H**L Hole, if I have a choice.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm confused. Every action you take affects everyone around you. I thought this was common knowledge.

Not to take away from your story, it's interesting. It just seems like this is something we already know. The people that give more, get more. It's how the universe works. It's not magic, it's human nature.

Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Apply that to your life. If you find the results amazing, which you surely will, read the book The Secret.

I'm dirt poor, I have nothing. Everything I earn I give away. Saying that, I feel like I'm the richest person on this planet.

Read the books at your leisure and ask about me with your guides. I've been told many times that I'm an old soul.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Not trying to be rude but there are [ex]Approximately 6875441175 at this posting on the planet.

Okay, close to 7 billion people and "they" chose to contact about 3-6 people on ATS???? Because?????? Okeeah.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Originally posted by MrUncreated

At that point in time what THEY say won't matter, only what GOD says WILL matter...

Something to ponder BEFORE stepping over the edge:

Tamara Laroux was broken and aimless and thought her only option was to put a gun to her heart. Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself in the chest. She died and came back to life. She believes she experienced the afterlife between the time she was bleeding out and when she recovered.

I was convinced there was no way to live a completely happy life. If I couldn’t live happy, I didn’t want to live at all.

I believed the only answer for me was to end my life. I began screaming out to God, “God, forgive me.” The gun went off. My lungs began to fill up with blood. I began to go deaf. My eyes were open, and I became blinded. I knew that death was gripping my soul. Then all of a sudden I felt my soul leave my body. I instantly began falling and falling.

At that moment I knew I was no longer in control of my destiny. Source

Tamara attempted suicide by shooting herself

Eternal consequences...
"Don't you know that this is the worst thing you could have done?"
One life touches many

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I admire what you've done. Thank you. For you are proof that what i know is true....the truth...people know the trut but ignore it or get distracted an forget about it....we are many. We come from light. You shall see. For it is written and so shall it be done.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

You cannot expect what you know, others do as well...you cannot expect everyone to be on your page...some behind,others on, and others are one step ahead....a wise man learns more from a foolish question than a fool does with a wise answer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just want to say thank you for posting. ATS is very clogged up with alot of news and negative images.

But its rare to find simple wisdom and just when i needed it.

It is true, I too have been very aesthetic in my search for truth and very restless. But I have to relax. The words this man said is basicly zen buddhism in essence.

Very wise.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

All you saw was what you wanted to see. Ever wondered why so many people when they live a profound paranormal experience of any sort (lucid, trip, (so called) astral projection, NDE...) most always think it is the truth and has to be because it is just what they want it to be yet most of these are contradictory. It is convenient for them like a good old lie to make things go your way or make you feel better. Thats exactly whats happening with you and many others.

You people call yourselves awakened or enlightened (at least more than the rest after all your ego is oversized) but you are actually more afraid than anyone else about the nature of Reality so much that you are obsessed with it. Let me tell you this, Reality does not and will not meet your prerequisites and expectations. It cannot be understood by conventional thinking. You are already convinced that things like love or goodness are Universal rules as well as karma or even evolution (lol). These are no more than illusions or programmations that were forced onto you.. So how can you expect to get the correct picture of something that is unconceivable and unfathomable with such a mental full of blocks and illusions? You just cant. If you try without getting rid of these, you will end up in a random direction at the extreme opposite of Truth in the dark you dislike so much. But as long as it floats your boat... right?

edit on 5-8-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I found it hard to swallow most of this stuff, until I stumbled upon a little series that made it all palatable.

Spirit Science
a series ranging from 1-16 with other little off shoots, and even some AWESOME movies.

Here's one, entitled "The Solution":

m.youtube.com...#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZfzwJwPIOO0&v=ZfzwJwPIOO0&gl=GB

There is one that directly links to the OPs message, but I'm on mobile internet, and can't practically search for which one.

I can honestly say the series is brilliant and opened my eyes so much, if you like the short video above, please watch the series from begging to end

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What’s is interesting about this message is that people will actually be able to see how goodness, kindness, caring and compassion’s ripple effect works, as it touches and impacts people everywhere, so kind of like an instant feedback method.

This is very interesting. There is MUCH truth in what you say. I recently wrote a set of values based on healthy or unhealthy choices, with healthy choices helping you and those around you reach your maximum potential and unhealthy choices doing the opposite.

Just eight years ago, I was completely clueless to how I affected the world. Starting five years ago, I began to have massive overload as I was suddenly aware of how I was affecting other people. For the past five years, I have been getting used to this new awareness, and it has been hard - but it has also been VERY real and NOT something I tried to do, but rather something that was basically forced upon me.

I have noticed that it is a lot easier to tell the repercussions of how you treat others these days, it is getting easier and easier every day, I am not sure why this is happening, but it is. I think that the instant reinforcement will lead to karma being understood as well as healthy and unhealthy values.

I am STILL trying to gain control of my new awareness and perspective of the world, it often felt like I was in a whole different reality in the past five years... but that's finally passing.

So your spirit guide is SPOT ON.
edit on 5-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
I'm confused. Every action you take affects everyone around you. I thought this was common knowledge.

Actually it is common knowledge, but many do not choose to apply their intuitions, and feelings they act without wanting, or even realizing what they are doing, thus not understanding the full impact of their actions on a universal scale.

Now from what I gathered from the message I received is that all of us are going to start to realize our actions, and how they affect others, without the ability to block, or ignore what the repercussions will be. This is all going to happen globally and slowly so people can actually handle the new process, and is currently underway.

So basically we can't hide behind our current abilities of acting without understanding.

Example: If someone decides to spew their anger, hatred, and frustrations out even on a small scale they will be able to see and feel instantly the results of their actions. The same will go with love, and compassion.

The dualites of our dimension are teaching all of us, but it appears that we are about to experience " Accelerated learning"

edit on 5-8-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Interesting and disturbing message. I guess i'll stop killing people for awhile and see what happens. Did your spirit guides say anything about torturing animals? Or is it strictly humans we have to be nice to?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The substance of what 'Droidus' has revealed to you, is ephemeral, vague and utterly non-edifying.

Be calm? Really? You need a spirit guide to explain that being calm in the face of pressure is a useful character trait?

'Be vigilant of the signs' is a useless conveyance, because 'he' has failed to explain what these signs are. Oh, and the grammar is poor, for a near-omniscient spirit guide.

Droidus is a spirit confuddler, not a spirit guide. He is issuing confusing vagaries which do not build any substance into your life, but which are in essence, non-revelatory platitudes designed to lull you into a false sense of spiritual-seeming security.

He has failed to explain what the future holds with even a slight degree of clarity. He has told you that people will be in turmoil. Great! Which people was he specifically referring to? Thing is, many people around the world are already in turmoil. Try telling the folk of Syria that Droidus says they need to stay calm while the turmoil unfolds.. Tell them that Droidus says they have a wonderful future ahead of them, if only they will trust Droidus and his shallow ramblings.

I'm sorry, but it's about time someone got to the bottom of this spirit guide phenomenon and exposed it for what it is. Yes, it is a real spiritual phenomenon. No, it is not what it claims to be - these entities do not have your interests at heart. I'm working on some threads which I will invite you all to review, but I doubt that you will accept what I am going to say. I hope you will review the material I present in an objective fashion, but again, I doubt that you will, simply because these entities work very hard to turn people away from tangible, results-oriented spiritual Truth.

Spiritism, channelling, mediumship etc - it is spiritual oxycontin. It dulls you to the spiritual and material realities of what you are actually experiencing in life. Yes, initially it may appear to soften the hard edge of life, providing you with a boundless optimism in the face of a world falling into ruin. Truth is, the molly-coddling and flattery of Droidus and his ilk inhibits your ability to critically analyse the substance (or rather, the lack of substance) of what is being said to you by these entities. The entities responsible for the experiences of channellers and mediums will often lead the practitioner down a road of ever-increasing spiritual and practical selfishness, ever-increasing isolation, and ever-increasing falsehood.

Wake up! Why seek the words of a spirit guide when you can seek the Spirit of God Himself? The Spirit of God will challenge you to live a life worthy of the upwards call of Heaven. Seek God, and He will send real angels to minister to your needs - both spiritual and practical. No more of this shutting yourself in a room to meditate, emptying your mind so it can be filled with God only knows what.. No more of the trite words in place of charitable action... No more of the oft-counterfeited spiritual practices, which are cheapened by ignorance, and susceptible to the manipulation of decidedly non-loving entities in the second Heaven (practices such as astral projection)... Wouldn't you rather be brought up into the third Heaven by God Himself, where no demon can deceive you? Wouldn't you rather hear the still, small voice of God, instead of the chattering of useless and meaningless Droidus?

Wouldn't you rather meet with the God of all things? Imagine finding yourself whisked out of your living room while you were dusting the coffee table, to suddenly find yourself on a beautiful beach, feeling the wind in your hair, standing face-to-face with Him, next to the sea of glass or amber in the third Heaven - wouldn't that be something to shout about? Better that, a million times over, than to sit in some dark corner listening to the vagaries and deceptions of Droidus...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is not about applying one's intuition; it is about choosing to obey, or disobey, one's conscience.

If we disobey our conscience for long enough, guess what happens? We lose it. Then, no matter how many spirit guides tell you that the people of whom this has become truth will 'wake up to their divine nature', it simply will not happen. Why? Because such people have hardened their hearts, and are willfully blind to the objective spiritual realities which unfold around and about them as a result of their choices.

We are human. We are not God. That (the idea that we are divine, and have only become ignorant of that fact) is the ultimate deception. If you want to meet with God, you can, and you will be changed from glory to glory if you trust Him to reveal His path for your life. You can have experiences of healing power, miraculous encounters with angels, divinely-led spiritual visions and trips into the heavenly realms. You can learn precisely what the future holds for certain people, groups and nations. The true purpose of any genuine spiritual experience is to lead you, and others, closer to God. Not towards vague, confusing and trite platitudes offered in secrecy by some deceptive spirit who claims the authority to be a revealer of truth.

Seek God, not guides. The infinite God is able to send myriad guides to you, but He requires that you seek Him first, in order to be assured that your motive and understanding is rooted in Him. If you willfully ignore the command of God to seek Him first, you are opening yourself up in disobedience to the deceptions of the original rebels. The archons, or rulers, of the second heaven, are demons. They are able to appear as 'angels of light', and will do so in droves in order to lead you further away from the concrete realities of the Almighty.

Did you know that the Heavenly realms are more 'real' than the earthly realm? Seek first the Kingdom (rulership) of God, and His righteousness, and ALL THESE THINGS will be added unto you.

God first, and everything else will fall into place.

Guides, visions, spiritual excursions into Heaven and miracles on Earth come later. Get it upside down and you are receiving only from the powers of darkness, all dressed up and ready to deceive.

edit on 5-8-2012 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Great post!!
I have had dreams that have come true, for example, one morning I dreamt I was on a commercial airliner sitting on the right side of the plane close to the wing. The whole dream was in slow motion enabling me to see a lot of detail. As I looked out the window I could see a city and also water below, I looked forward and could see that we where heading towards a skyscraper, I couldn't remember the detail of the building, all I could remember is that it was very tall and there was lots of glass. We then went right into the building, For some reason for a moment I could see the inside of the building, it looked like a very posh lobby. Then I was part of this huge explosion and woke up screaming. The dream totally freaked me out and shook me. I described the dream to my wife. This dream happened about 5 months prior to 911. I used to always have plane crash dreams and even sang about the planes falling from the pale blue sky in some demos that my band sent to record company's just before 911 happened. We had to get in touch with all of those company's, explain and apologize for the lyrics and that it was a coincidence.
Since 911 I have had no airplane dreams. I have heard that there have been quite a few people with these similar dreams before 911.
This could be coincidence, but I also felt I was viewing someones view in the little hotel in the bay during the tsunami in Indonesia. I had this dream that I was in a little hotel room, or inn right on a little bay. All of a sudden water blew through the window slamming me up to the ceiling in the back of the room, again I woke up totally freaked out. I cant remember how many months later the tsunami happened, But when I saw the footage of that little bay and the inn, I felt like I could almost tell what room I dreamt that I was in. Weird stuff.
Also, I am a musician with a home studio in my basement, sometimes I get writers block or am in need of a musical intro or missing parts to a song. Like other song writers sometimes songs or parts of songs seem like they are given to you in a dream. This has happened to me quite a few times. The last time it happened I needed an intro to a song. One morning I this really melodic and catchy guitar part was playing in my head while I was asleep. As usual it happened in the morning just before I get up so I can remember it. I went into my studio, and bam, the part fit perfectly into my song.
I have at least two entity's in my home that I have seen, and know who they are. We somewhat communicate, not as fluently as I would like to. I have a strong feeling that there is a lot going on behind the scenes of our physical world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join