It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Recently my daughter's best friend's grandmother passed away. My daughter's friend, was left to deal with the entire estate (of which there was not much, but nonetheless) herself. She just opened the door to the little house and sold everything. However, my daughter was there to assist her in packing up the sentimental things that the girl wanted to keep.

My daughter ran across tons of letters this woman had kept. NONE of them were addressed to her and no one there who was in the family recognized any of the names. The girl asked my daughter to take them home and go through them and let her know if there was important family things she would want to keep. My daughter and I stayed up until 2 o'clock in the morning that night reading through these letters. The girl did not want these back, so they are in our possession.

The man who most of the letters were addressed to was the Book Manager for the Theosophical Society. People would write into him and request certain books and then he would, apparently, write to authors to get copies for these people. These letters were dated from the 1930's through the late 1950's.

But what was more interesting was that this man was supposed to be from Puerto Rico, but he had a Prussian sounding name (Gustave isn't your typical Puerto Rican name in 1930). His wife was of Polish decent and her mother apparently lived with them for a time and then later moved to California. There were numerous letters to the mother in the Polish language. There was also an old picture of the man, (remember he was allegedly from Puerto Rico with the Prussian sounding name), in one of those old black cardboard frame folders with the Nazi symbol on the front.

This man (and his wife) were also involved in the movement called the Direct Credit Society. Check that out sometime! It was a major effort for socialization in America which began during the Great Depression and ran for several years. (Their goals are still attempted to be achieved today, by the way.) The Society's goal was to push legislation that would produce so much money (print so much money) that it would completely equalize all wealth into one flat playing field. You should read the propaganda from this organization...WOW. It's like reading, in English, something you'd expect to have been published by the Nazi regime.

The man was also a Mason and she was a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.

Here are some of the titles requested. PLEASE NOTE: I'm making no judgement on these books. I am familiar with some of them. I've not researched most of them. Just listing what the requesters asked for.

At the Feet of the Master
Life in Freedom
Kingdom of Happiness
Cider Vinegar
The Law of Psychic Phenomena
The Phoenix
Star Habits and Orbits (more than one request)
The Third Eye
The Synthetic Cross
4 Evening Star
The Morning Star
Story of Atlantis and Lemuria
The Evening Altar
Bhagavad Gita - several requests, one by the Theosophical Press
The Earth and Its Cycle
The Nature of Physical Reality
Krishnamurti Talks (published 1944 shipped to requester 1950)
A Curious Wife
Many Mansions
Conquest of Illusion
The Theophosist (special commemorative edition for O.J. - have no idea) - written by C. Jinarajadasa
The Secret Doctrine of Five (or 7) Kings

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
WOW! That is an awesome story. It matches what is happening in our nation right now. The Masons definitely have a connection to these stories all over the internet. The best part of your post for me is that list of books. Thank you. I will research them all.

Originally posted by Valhall
Recently my daughter's best friend's grandmother passed away. My daughter's friend, was left to deal with the entire estate (of which there was not much, but nonetheless) herself. She just opened the door to the little house and sold everything. However, my daughter was there to assist her in packing up the sentimental things that the girl wanted to keep.

My daughter ran across tons of letters this woman had kept. NONE of them were addressed to her and no one there who was in the family recognized any of the names. The girl asked my daughter to take them home and go through them and let her know if there was important family things she would want to keep. My daughter and I stayed up until 2 o'clock in the morning that night reading through these letters. The girl did not want these back, so they are in our possession.

The man who most of the letters were addressed to was the Book Manager for the Theosophical Society. People would write into him and request certain books and then he would, apparently, write to authors to get copies for these people. These letters were dated from the 1930's through the late 1950's.

But what was more interesting was that this man was supposed to be from Puerto Rico, but he had a Prussian sounding name (Gustave isn't your typical Puerto Rican name in 1930). His wife was of Polish decent and her mother apparently lived with them for a time and then later moved to California. There were numerous letters to the mother in the Polish language. There was also an old picture of the man, (remember he was allegedly from Puerto Rico with the Prussian sounding name), in one of those old black cardboard frame folders with the Nazi symbol on the front.

This man (and his wife) were also involved in the movement called the Direct Credit Society. Check that out sometime! It was a major effort for socialization in America which began during the Great Depression and ran for several years. (Their goals are still attempted to be achieved today, by the way.) The Society's goal was to push legislation that would produce so much money (print so much money) that it would completely equalize all wealth into one flat playing field. You should read the propaganda from this organization...WOW. It's like reading, in English, something you'd expect to have been published by the Nazi regime.

The man was also a Mason and she was a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.

Here are some of the titles requested. PLEASE NOTE: I'm making no judgement on these books. I am familiar with some of them. I've not researched most of them. Just listing what the requesters asked for.

At the Feet of the Master
Life in Freedom
Kingdom of Happiness
Cider Vinegar
The Law of Psychic Phenomena
The Phoenix
The Third Eye
The Synthetic Cross
4 Evening Star
The Morning Star
The Evening Altar
The Earth and Its Cycle
A Curious Wife
Many Mansions
Conquest of Illusion
The Theophosist (special commemorative edition for O.J. - have no idea) - written by C. Jinarajadasa

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
How about some direct evidence?
Lucifer Publication
The Light = Bearer

Published by Moses Harman

Do you even read your sources? Harman was imprisoned after being convicted of opposing marital rape.

What a terrible human being he was. Since you happen to feel he is incorrect I would hate to think what happens behind your closed bedroom doors.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Then there is the Lucifer Trust - Lucis Trust.

Yeah? And? I see nothing in there that supported your bombed-out premise about Lucifer being in Masonic ritual.

Jesus would be realllllly proud of your bottom of the barrel scrapings. You keep doing the Jay Man a solid.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Cutting Edge Ministries

Ephesians Website

Wow, the Jesus-nutters do not like Masons? This is breaking news.

I could mention the book, The Builders, but this one by Levi Eliphas is relevant to this discussion.

You could quote a 6 month irregular Mason from France who wrote that before becoming a Mason but what is the relevance to your silly 'Lucifer in Masonic ritual' premise? Let me help you, zero.

You keep scrambling.

edit on 6-8-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Jesus does not like prevaricators

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You know as well as I do that the premise you ask the question under was a setup. I answered first with the correct premise in mind. The mystery is a mystery, otherwise, it wouldn't be a mystery.

What...are....you...talking...about...man?

Have you gone mad?

"The mystery is a mystery, otherwise, it wouldn't be a mystery."

Now that's some deep- what's the word I am looking for?
Crap. That's the word. Crap.

Superficially deep while pointlessly effecting ZERO communication, but deep (crap) nonetheless.

And now you say this...

The fact that I have given you more information than your own brotherhood is willing to share should be a very helpful position for new Masons.

I gotta ask. How do you know you have actual information if the brotherhood isn't willing to share it?

I know that may be a bit difficult for you to process, so I will give you a minute.

...(crickets)...

Of course, if they realize the truth, they will run to the open doors of a Church where they can find fellowship with truth, brotherhood with believers and no secrets.

So what about all those guys who belong to the York Rite?
You know, the one's who, from what I understand, have to be a freaking Christian to enter the fellowship?

Look... Freemasonry does not have secrets.
They have privately shared information and if you wanted to really know then all you gotta do is ask 1 2 B 1.
Or, at least, that is what the license plates tell me.

On one hand you say that they have secrets that they do not tell anyone, but yet on the other hand you say that you are revealing the truth about their secrets.

Do you know what the word secret means?
Because I don't think that you do no matter what you try and tell me.

The very definition of the word means that it is something that YOU DON'T KNOW.

Enoch, you belong to a cult.
And this cult has brainwashed you to such a degree that you have completely thrown all logic and reason out the window.
But then again, that is the entire point to first cause cults.
Once you have the "truth" then there is NO NEED for logic and reason.
You can throw it out the window, see Enoch for proof of this phenomenon.

Do you even realize that you said that the mystery is a mystery otherwise it wouldn't be a mystery?

If the mystery was just a mystery, then all you have to say is that it is a mystery.

That is it.

It's a mystery, and then STOP.

WOW........
edit on 6/8/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Again, thank you for the list. Several are online. I love to read old books like this. There are a few on here I have already read.

At the Feet of the Master LINK
Life in Freedom LINK< br /> Kingdom of Happiness
Cider Vinegar
The Law of Psychic Phenomena LINK
The Phoenix
The Third Eye
The Synthetic Cross
4 Evening Star
The Morning Star
The Evening Altar
The Earth and Its Cycle
A Curious Wife
Many Mansions
Conquest of Illusion LINK
The Theophosist (special commemorative edition for O.J. - have no idea) - written by C. JinarajadasaLINK

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry for the misinformation Masons.

Apparently one does not need to be a Christian to join the York Rite; however, from what I can gather it is more of a Christian organization than a Masonic organization.

I personally would like to be enlightened about this subject.

I don't think that it will make a hill of beans difference to Enoch, but, as I have stated, I am not a Mason.

The craft does fascinate me though.

TBH... I am a convicted felon (drug possession, stupidity of youth), so I could never join.

edit on 6/8/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

How about some direct evidence?
Lucifer Publication
The Light = Bearer

Published by Moses Harman

Do you even read your sources? Harman was imprisoned after being convicted of opposing marital rape.

What a terrible human being he was. Since you happen to feel he is incorrect I would hate to think what happens behind your closed bedroom doors.

Yes, and then the Masons of Chicago celebrated him for it. He wrote the Lucifer Magazine. Nice.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I gotta ask. How do you know you have actual information if the brotherhood isn't willing to share it? I know that may be a bit difficult for you to process, so I will give you a minute.

Most of what I cover is lost on many of the Masons, but the vast majority of it is directly from their own literature. I am beginning to feel that they do not know their own craft well. Maybe I read too much.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What we have here is a failure to communicate. To admit rhetorical self-immolation. To man-up

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Please be so kind as to enlighten all and sundry just where Lucifer is referred to in Masonic ritual.

Either cite or withdraw; anything else will betray the mark of the troll

Fitz

[snip]
So the question is, where in the ritual is Lucifer mentioned? Nowhere.

So remind me again: what point are you trying to make now that you've debunked yourself?

Fitz

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It doesn't say the Masons honored him, only that the celebration of his release was held at a Mason.ice Temple. I would be proud if they were Freemasons but I couldn't find any evidence any of them were. Any one can rent a Freemasonic Temple for an occasion, call your local Lodge and ask the cost of renting the space to confirm this for yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

It doesn't say the Masons honored him, only that the celebration of his release was held at a Mason.ice Temple. I would be proud if they were Freemasons but I couldn't find any evidence any of them were. Any one can rent a Freemasonic Temple for an occasion, call your local Lodge and ask the cost of renting the space to confirm this for yourself.

Notice where he says, "A brother's release." I think it's clear.

TRANSCRIPT OF SPEECH

He's a Mason Brother writing a Newspaper called Lucifer. The speech includes references to Jesus. I'll give the that. Knowing what we know of our world today and the direct connection Masons have to government and commerce, I would be questioning which twin they are following.

In the end, know them by their fruit.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Many people use the familial term Brother and Sister, especially when they are involved in a struggle. Think Band of Brothers, Brothers in Christ etc. It would seem that Rev. Paul Tyner was the one who referred to Mr Harman as brother. As I said, I'd be proud to call any of them Brother or Sister based upon what I have read. I just haven't seen evidence for it yet. If we are to judge them by their actions, then standing up for the rights of women against the system that imprisoned them for their conviction makes them heroes in my book.
edit on 7-8-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I know this one old guy that comes here to my work every day. He likes to talk but usually offers a very skewed view of things....He says this every day " Religions are the cause of all evil, especially the Catholic/christian one"

He says it so much I am convinced he is trying to indoctrinate me. He also ALWAYS talks about Jesus not being crucified that it was in fact his twin brother. I entertained his idea the first time but debunked that and all his other very skewed perspective on things. He still insisted for a while. I have caught him many times trying to trick me. He offers a subject for discussion and goes into what, had I not read a little, would be very interesting , and a partial truth. Everything from history to sex.

He is obsessed with sex...VERY obsessed. He is not like abnormal. He worships sex. He spent many years in Paris. He talks about this often. He has tried on many occasions at first to see if I respond to certain words or gestures because for some reason people think I am a mason when they meet me and I start chatting it up. I don't hold many conventional views.

He is certain now that I am not that or from another order. but when he had his doubts he would go on and on day after day about Jesus having a twin brother that was crucified for him in his place that he " can't remember his name"...but yeah.....blah blah...."what is his NAME" and I would smile, and say...."you tell me what it is"....the last time he realized something and left rather quickly.

He has switched it up now and throws in whenever he can the evils of religion.....I am very strong willed. I don't follow any one religion but I don't bash Christians either, I know the catholic churches history to a high degree of accuracy. He has realized he can't get me to follow or entertain his train of thought.

He has brought other people here to like observe me...Not in a weird way, but they do talk about me....I made it a point to walk over and ease drop one day not too long ago.....this one guy I am convinced is a mason....nice guy, old guy with all the right friends.....and he very candidly said to him....."I tried to see if I could trick him, but no go."
and "yeah, he does like the truth though so he is ok" ..I know for a fact they were talking about me because of other things from their conversation I purposely let him know to see if they were repeated to me by anyone else...

I like to mine people around me with information and see if it comes back. It reveals their circle of friends and what their intentions are with me. Like, I will say I have a piece of the cross my grandmother bought from the Vatican...lol...and someone will come in later and just happen to strike up a conversation about how the amount of cross material in the world would make a cross the size of a sky scraper....just an example.

Well this guy, who I consider a friend now, has resigned to just let me be...he insisted for a long time. In all that time he has convinced me that something he was introduced to in Paris made him ANTI religion. He always says he WAS an anarchist ( Acrata) , and that he IS against all forms of imposition in present tense. Always the distinction. He arrived Anti everything, anarchist almost. I am not so sure he left in the same way. WHY?, he insists that Jesus did exist but his twin brother was crucified...that does not make sense...

I have never met an anarchist that even entertained the idea of religion being a tool of the state, and at the same time thought Jesus was real and that he went to France and his twin was crucified.

what does that mean.....?....well, this guy is into some "different" ideology. He thinks of sex as a part of spirituality, possible grail tradition, I threw some language around and he speedily avoided it, showing training in avoiding mining in that sense...people´s abilities show their preparation and sometimes their intent. If I can shoot like a sniper, I might be a sniper.....He is not anti anything since his stance is always taken in the past tense..he follows an institution....that is evident. He always mentions the religion of the lamas....as the only valid one..tunnel of light ect...he had "an experience"..

This is all conjecture but I have had many good conversations with people...they reveal their beliefs by the lack of for directness. They don't lie, which is telling. They make it a point not to lie, which I like. They don't just give their answers freely either. I see a complicated net of defenses I have become all too familiar with. I use it myself.

so just some food for thought about a new friend of mine. He is not a bad guy. He does have a weird combination of beliefs and views though. and he does have a certain curiosity about where I get my information. As I him.

edit on 7-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yes, and then the Masons of Chicago celebrated him for it. He wrote the Lucifer Magazine. Nice.

Again, for the reading comprehension impaired. He was arrested for oppossing RAPE. If you have a problem with that then you are far from right, Enoch.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

N-M
edit on 7-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
you mean supporting/ advocating it...?

No, opposing, as in against marital rape. He was imprisoned for violating the Comstock Act which forbid people of metioning marital rape. This is the kind of person who Enochisveryveryverywrong dislikes. Very telling.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

yeah...talk about reading comprehension....I am out of it....

never mind.....I need a break.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Many people use the familial term Brother and Sister, especially when they are involved in a struggle. Think Band of Brothers, Brothers in Christ etc. It would seem that Rev. Paul Tyner was the one who referred to Mr Harman as brother. As I said, I'd be proud to call any of them Brother or Sister based upon what I have read. I just haven't seen evidence for it yet. If we are to judge them by their actions, then standing up for the rights of women against the system that imprisoned them for their conviction makes them heroes in my book.
edit on 7-8-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

Putting this aside, we clearly see a time period of religions people defending a man that published a periodical called Lucifer that was a form of rebellion against the man. The nature of the periodical was that of the "Enlightened" and liberal mindset, which isn't a source of judgment, but a comparison against other wrong mindsets. They were among brothers in a lodge. This is obvious.

In the town I live in, if someone had published a periodical called Lucifer, the church would not be connecting itself to a celebration of the man and his periodical, but would definitely support his turning from the error of Lucifer. In this, we see a difference, but not a prejudice. We would love the sinner but hate the sin. Regardless of the circumstances, I am merely pointing out the connecting tissue in this to Lucifer and a celebration of someone who freely connected himself to the concept of rebelling against God. His intentions may have been right, but his path was not. Maybe the church was in error as well, but we cannot discount a third option.

The law of inverse squares is not going to favor us (Masons or Church) on the wrong side of truth. The closer we come to the source, the more clearly we will all see what is hidden. One of the books in that list a few posts back is amazingly well written document. I'm almost finished with it. It is on the topic of transmigration of the soul (Reincarnation). Outlining the views of nearly every philosopher, the Bible and many other sources, it speaks of Origen and his views. Origen translated a word from the Greek correctly and noticed that many Bible passages called our reality a "Casting Down" from paradise. Of course, this is parallel to baptism. What is the point to baptism? If it is the casting down from heaven, the point is to rise back up on the correct side of truth.

The concept of Harman and the Lucifer periodical was a rebellion against conventions of authority. I can't say I have studied his writings enough to know his position, but I can say that he was on the same page as the Theosophists. We know them by Gnosticism and the Gnostics were against being cast from Heaven by what they considered a vengeful and evil God. A thorough study of the truth will alert us to the fact that God is a loving God and we are here, not to rebel against Him, but to correct the error in ourselves. Ultimately, we cannot do it apart from Him. There are two Lords on this Earth. The one to follow is the one that leads back up the harmony toward the true God that cast us down. God is love. It's all about what he has done FOR us.

Of course, as children, we will rebel. Who knows, maybe we left willingly. I have always had it set in my heart that I was here for a reason. I have had the urge my entire life to assist others in finding their way back. I don't know where this comes from, but many suggest that there are waves of souls that come here to assist other back through the path back. I can't say for sure, but this seems to be what my heart tells me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join