It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's New Executive Order Rooted in Black Liberation Theology:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by WhatAreThey

Yawn. Stormfront wants its token viking avatar back.

Viking Avatars be raciss.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Banks created the ghettos through redlining, which then resulted in reduced property values, which means, less funding for schools.

Banks are racist.

African-Americans were unwelcome in white neighborhoods

White neighborhoods are racist.

Abandoned buildings would serve as havens for drug dealing and other illegal activity.

Abandoned builds and drugs and other illegal activity is racist.

Awesome making excuses for horrible teachers that cannot do their job.

How does it feel going through life and blaming virtually every problem on other people and things?

I'd REALLY love to see you take this casual chains of events back even further.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yawnnn....Take bits and pieces out of context, half of those aren't even my words

Banks are racist.

Banks are racist, read the links.

Dan Immergluck writes that in 2002 small businesses in black neighborhoods still received fewer loans, even after accounting for business density, business size, industrial mix, neighborhood income, and the credit quality of local businesses

A survey of two districts of similar incomes, one being largely white and the other largely black, found that branches in the black community offered largely subprime loans and almost no prime loans. Studies found out that high-income blacks were almost twice as likely to end up with subprime home-purchase mortgages as low-income whites. Loan officers were also apparently aware that what they were doing was exploitative, as they referred to blacks as “mud people” and to subprime lending as “ghetto loans

en.wikipedia.org...

This was talking about the past, You know the whole legal segregation thing. And you just said in your previous post that black people were still unwelcome, or did you forget?

How does it feel going through life and blaming virtually every problem on other people and things?

I didn't know stating historical events was called blaming people.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yawnnn....Take bits and pieces out of context, half of those aren't even my words

You posted them in quotes, didn't you? I see that the "placing blame" game extends into all domains, eh?

Banks are racist.

Dan Immergluck writes that in 2002 small businesses in black neighborhoods still received fewer loans, even after accounting for business density, business size, industrial mix, neighborhood income, and the credit quality of local businesses

A survey of two districts of similar incomes, one being largely white and the other largely black, found that branches in the black community offered largely subprime loans and almost no prime loans. Studies found out that high-income blacks were almost twice as likely to end up with subprime home-purchase mortgages as low-income whites. Loan officers were also apparently aware that what they were doing was exploitative, as they referred to blacks as “mud people” and to subprime lending as “ghetto loans

en.wikipedia.org...

This was talking about the past, You know the whole legal segregation thing. And you just said in your previous post that black people were still unwelcome, or did you forget?

I get it: Historical events are racist.

You are so obviously confusing CORRELATION with CAUSATION. Reading up about critical thinking might help you in this area. In fact, it might also help you not come across as having a "blame everybody else" syndrome. I also laughed at the blanket statement that attempts to paint a picture that all bank loan officers in the study are in a club that refers to blacks as "Mud people".

Banks are not racist if they choose not to loan money to people from the "ghetto", or to loan to them at a higher interest rate: As you've clearly stated that people act the way they do because of their past: I have news for you, banks act the way they do toward certain groups because of their interaction with debt repayment... Alternatively, as you have stated: Banks are just plain racist.

Also, just because there might be a racist black guy or white guy working at a bank as a loan officer does not conclude in "banks are racist".

I didn't say that black people were still unwelcome in white neighborhoods either; not at all. It's the things that they tend to bring with them into the neighborhood that are unwelcome... As I said before in one of my other posts, blaming something solely on the color of someone's skin is just demonizing the fact that most people aren't racist: they are culturalist. I don't like the "ghetto culture" and I don't want to see 40 inch rims, boxer shorts, nor hear the thumping of bass at 2am at night in my neighborhood. Go play with your culture somewhere else. If, on the otherhand, you are a black educated person who is not going to bring any of that crap into the neighborhood: by all means, welcome.

It just so happens that most upscale, educated people do not like "ghetto" culture coming into their neighborhoods.
edit on 4-8-2012 by WhatAreThey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

If I included other races in this post, it would contradict itself. Obama was brought up with this Black Liberation Theology stuff that Wright and the Black Panthers use. The Mexicans and all the other races come here because they want to be here. It's almost like the radical blacks, don't want to be here. But they won't dare go back to Africa!!!! And anyone caught saying that, "if they hate America so much they should return to Africa." will get shot!

edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Yes I did say that, "Poor communities are predominantly African American." unfortunately that's true.

It looks to me like POTUS isn't trying to separate any group or groups. It looks like trying he's trying fix a problem that predominantly affects the African American community. It's not about blaming the white man or white culture or succumbing to Black Panthers or Rev Wright.

While I don't agree with just targeting the AA community I do think he's trying to make things better.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Part of the problem in the black community is not that they have potential role models in successful people like Herman Cain or even Gabby Douglass. It is that too many have their heros in professional athletes and hip-hop artists whose conspicuous consumption (and often concomitant promiscuous lifestyle) makes for unrealistic and unhealthy life goals which creates non-productive citizens.

edit on 4-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The problem doesn't stop with the black community. It is a lower class or as everyone keeps referring to"ghetto" problem. Liberal entitlement programs are the cause. It blows my mind that people can find any argument in this. When anyone white, black, Hispanic or otherwise is given incentive to sit at home and do nothing or worse that is what they will do. Especially when they are not challenged to better themselves. The ghetto is full of trashy worthless people of all races. As someone who came from a low income white family In a predominately black area I get sick of hearing the b.s. I worked my ass off to get where I'm at and I had no assistance of any kind. I started working at 14 and haven't stopped. I make six figures and am not at all ashamed of what I have. I do not feel that anyone who doesn't have a physical or mental disability should be given anything other then an education and the ability to get a job and work for it. But I guess those ideals are old fashion. Forget where you are from what color you are and work your ass off everyday and you can be successful too period!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by acuna

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

If I included other races in this post, it would contradict itself. Obama was brought up with this Black Liberation Theology stuff that Wright and the Black Panthers use. The Mexicans and all the other races come here because they want to be here. It's almost like the radical blacks, don't want to be here. But they won't dare go back to Africa!!!! And anyone caught saying that, "if they hate America so much they should return to Africa." will get shot!

edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Yes I did say that, "Poor communities are predominantly African American." unfortunately that's true.

It looks to me like POTUS isn't trying to separate any group or groups. It looks like trying he's trying fix a problem that predominantly affects the African American community. It's not about blaming the white man or white culture or succumbing to Black Panthers or Rev Wright.

While I don't agree with just targeting the AA community I do think he's trying to make things better.

So then you are advocating that the tax payers pay for racially targeted government departments. Boy, I sure love that idea: take 25% (I pay just over $1500 a month in taxes. I'm starting to think taxes are racist against white people...) out of each of MY paychecks to do all of this.. because I sure as hell don't need it! I'm white! I have white privilege! It consists of:

1) Not getting wet in the rain
2) Getting every job I apply for
3) Getting a raise every quarter
4) My poop doesn't stink
5) Everybody smiles when they look at me
6) I've never gotten a math problem wrong
7) Everything I do, I do it for other white people
8) I win the lottery every 4 weeks
9) I don't need to comb my hair: it always looks great.
10) Like Chuck Norris, white people can remember the future.

Isn't it great being white!?!?!

Let's build a few more for blacks in other areas that they are behind:

1) African American Department of Government - Yes, we already have the Congressional BLACK caucus, but this doesn't seem to be doing black people any good. The BLACK POTUS is only half black, so you know, he is part racist! We should create a separate black congress for blacks to come up with their own laws that only apply to blacks. A 100% black POTUS can be leader of the Black Executive branch as well.

2) African American Department of Justice - Jail systems are filled up with, what, 60% blacks and they are only 13% of the population. Obviously, the jail system is a racist racket. So, we should, as tax-payers, fund this department so that blacks have it fair: Black people will only be tried in front of black jurors, black judges, and have black prosecution and defense. Also, black people will not be able to be arrested nor questioned by white police officers because white cops are racist.

3) African American Department of Treasury/African American Federal Reserve - Since it has been pointed out that BANKS ARE RACIST, we need to create BLACK ONLY banks, so that they can't be racist towards blacks. The black federal reserve can also issue black only currency.

4) African American Department of Housing - There are already disproportionate numbers of black welfare recipients and section eight housing (yes, just like jail numbers), and blacks even get subsidized housing to move into "white" neighborhoods. Why not just make it official?

These are all great ideas. I think a lot of blacks do need to be propped up because of "slavery" and "segregation".

... but I want them to do it on their own dollar, just like everyone else does. Someone else in this thread said all the other "white" presidents have been enacting legislation for whites only. Well.. who funded that? Mostly "white" tax payers. They are 78% of the population. Makes sense to me, if we are going to SEGREGATE GOVERNMENTAL DEPARTMENTS.

So, for these RACIST departments... include Obama's African American Department of Education... I say:

JUST TAX THE BLACKS.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thank you! The difference in schools is night and day. However, go to those upscale black neighborhoods and look at their schools.

It's just.. poverty and America.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thank you! The difference in schools is night and day. However, go to those upscale black neighborhoods and look at their schools.

It's just.. poverty and America.

There isn't such a thing as upscale black neighborhoods. Those would just be normal upscale neighborhood. That is the sad truth and the reason for programs towards African Americans. Racism is still a big part in this country and until people recognize it, it will never change.
edit on 8/4/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I really thought the op made a lot of good points, but of course there has to be a boat load of idiots who have to jump right out and scream “RACIST”!

Grow up! Life isn’t just about “YOU”!

Here’s a thought…Read the thread, sit back, think about what he/she/it said, and then comeback and give a mature reply to what was addressed.

Think you can do that

edit on 4-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Go to a school that's in a black neighborhood then go to one that's in a white neighborhood. Then you will see why the blacks say that Obama and the others have escaped.

That couldn't be more true.

I went to both ghetto and suburban schools. The inequality of the two is extremely appalling. If I wouldn't have moved I would have probably ended up dropping out.

Cockroaches, not enough desks, 20 year old books, paper shortages, no authority, no punishment, no one cared about you. Teachers treated you as if you were a lost cause and collateral damage. Fights every single day, people selling crack, huge class sizes, reduced class periods, on and on and on...

Suburban school, none of this existed. I couldn't believe it was real, it was like moving to another country. People are a product of their environment.

I'm curious - who was in charge of both of those schools and districts?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAreThey

1) African American Department of Government - Yes, we already have the Congressional BLACK caucus, but this doesn't seem to be doing black people any good. The BLACK POTUS is only half black, so you know, he is part racist! We should create a separate black congress for blacks to come up with their own laws that only apply to blacks. A 100% black POTUS can be leader of the Black Executive branch as well.

2) African American Department of Justice - Jail systems are filled up with, what, 60% blacks and they are only 13% of the population. Obviously, the jail system is a racist racket. So, we should, as tax-payers, fund this department so that blacks have it fair: Black people will only be tried in front of black jurors, black judges, and have black prosecution and defense. Also, black people will not be able to be arrested nor questioned by white police officers because white cops are racist.

3) African American Department of Treasury/African American Federal Reserve - Since it has been pointed out that BANKS ARE RACIST, we need to create BLACK ONLY banks, so that they can't be racist towards blacks. The black federal reserve can also issue black only currency.

4) African American Department of Housing - There are already disproportionate numbers of black welfare recipients and section eight housing (yes, just like jail numbers), and blacks even get subsidized housing to move into "white" neighborhoods. Why not just make it official?

These are all great ideas. I think a lot of blacks do need to be propped up because of "slavery" and "segregation".

... but I want them to do it on their own dollar, just like everyone else does. Someone else in this thread said all the other "white" presidents have been enacting legislation for whites only. Well.. who funded that? Mostly "white" tax payers. They are 78% of the population. Makes sense to me, if we are going to SEGREGATE GOVERNMENTAL DEPARTMENTS.

So, for these RACIST departments... include Obama's African American Department of Education... I say:

JUST TAX THE BLACKS.

WOAH!!!!! I think you just outlined Obama's second term here.. Very interesting stuff. I really do think this is where things are heading and if you really think about it. They are not THAT crazy to think, maybe it could happen.

This right here really is the future if we elect Obama again. You've been warned!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

There is not a bit of racism in this thread. If anyone is the racist its the black people for demonizing successful black people and white liberals criticizing them for it as well.

They treat black republicans the worse.

Allen West couldn't say it any better than right here.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nothing new to see here on this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I don't like Obamas order though, it should focus on kids in the inner city of every race. They are born at a horrible disadvantage and being black puts you at even more of one.
edit on 3-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I agree, but I care little about history, and more about the present, so lets help all poor kids, don't care the color, race or creed... If we don't then the endless cycle of Government subsidies and a real crappy life will follow them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So know we get to sit at the front of the bus or was it the back? The back was funner because as a kid we could hit all the bumps.
Does this mean we are re-living the early 1900's all over again?
Jeesh. lame asses in office always pissin on them selves and us...This President went to Yale or so and is driving this country further into the #ter. We need a stronger medi-care, not a complete new medical system, that would be a waste of billions again...
Why is everyone in Washington so spend happy with our dollars, does no one want to safe a dollar?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This is from Fox news.

Please post a verifiable source.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

well said and your foresight could be more than most can handle.

a few additions to #2, 3, 4

2. the fairest way to deal with the black prison population would be to BILL the black community directly for their maintenance.
that's 60% the rest of us won't have to pay

3. nah, black only currency would make trade difficult.
however, said department should be funded via confiscated monies only.
(that should keep them for awhile)

4. make it official when and IF they decide to pay for it.

otherwise, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Banks are racist.

en.wikipedia.org...

In that study about the loans did they take into account their credit history and credit score?? that could be the reason they put them in subprime loans, not necessarily because they are black
edit on 5-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join