It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats this for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i went to post on a thread and got this,i know it sometimes happen when the tread is deleted but this one isnt

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

It was probably moved to a forum you don't have access to.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

like where???

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Staff only forums.

Or any of the forums that require special permissions.

Bully Bullpit

Collaborative Writting

Research Forum.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
[mor
ahh i thought there was secret fourums lol,I think it was deleted i cant find the thred now,Thanks for the rapid reply

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Bully Bullpit? Please explain.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

im wondering that too

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Long ago....

Those who wish to participate in the Bully Pulpit forum will post a public acceptance of this pledge:

"I, _____________, an ATS member concerned about real and important political issues in this 2008 election season promise to do my best to elevate the tone of political debate through my participation in the ATS Bully Pulpit Forum. I will not post insults. I will not engage in divisive political rhetoric. I will focus on the issues important to the American public and the world at large. I will support my statements with confirmed facts. I will conduct myself in the best example of superior participation and fully embrace the spirit of 'deny ignornace.'"

Acceptance of this pledge affords a member with the ability to post in the Bully Pulpit Forum... where only few can post, but all can read.

I do not believe this forum is active anymore... probably because so few can resist being obtusely partisan, accusatory, mean-spirited, and disrespectful of their adversaries...

I may be wrong... we shall see in a moment.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I made a thread on the bully pulpit a while back, thought it was still open.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's been 404'd, deleted. Gone forever.

I checked the thread ID, 867547, listed in the URL at the bottom of your pic. It was something against T&Cs, obviously, and you were posting about the same time a mod was removing it. We don't talk about 404'd threads here.

There are mods whose sole purpose is to house clean. I ran into one once, JackKatMtn I believe. I had started a thread, and hit post by accident, no problem I thought, I have a hour to finish it. I edited it, within a half hour, and I went to post and got the same message you ust got. WTH? I thought.

I also had a u2u waiting, stating he had removed it. A flurry of u2us later, and it was understood that he thought I had posted a blank thread, and removed it accordingly, but after explaining what had happened, to him, he quickly restored the thread, and since I always cut and paste before I post a new thread, life on ATS continued along as usual.

The moral? I was amazed at the efficiency of the mods. You can always u2u them, and they'll explain things to you off the record.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

it was a thread about that bob guy who got banned so it makes sense

new topics

top topics

join