It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panties, Sex, and Real Goblins in Southern Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was really tired about fights and anger over religion, Obama, homosexuals, and assorted threads which only aroused hatred and division. When I saw this I knew it had to be offered to the ATS readers.

There's nothing here to get angry about, maybe a shake of the head or a small chuckle. This is solely for your enjoyment and comment. I personally believe in the supernatural, but do I believe in this episode? Well, I'm always open to persuasion, but right now it seems more natural than otherwise.

Bulawayo — A 62-YEAR-OLD Gokwe man has come out in the open and claimed ownership of a goblin which has been terrorising women in his village by taking off their panties at night while they were asleep.

Chief Njelele had invited the traditional healer commonly known as a tsikamutanda from Hwange District and the prophet in a bid to bring "peace" to his area after 26 women woke up recently and found themselves without panties. Chief Njelele had sought clearance from the police to have his area "cleansed" following the bizarre incident.

Mr Ncube, who became the 25th villager to appear before the tsikamutanda and the prophet, then confessed that he owned the "menacing" goblin, which he claimed to have acquired long ago to enhance his luck.

Mr Ncube told the puzzled crowd that the goblin had, however, turned "hostile and weird" to a point of going around sleeping with women. A police officer who had been invited to the occasion to maintain order at one time moved in to restore order after some villagers whose wives fell victim to the goblin's "sex" escapades threatened to beat up Mr Ncube.

The n'anga, who was accompanied by six aides, was forced with his team to temporarily stop the witch hunting ceremony as they accompanied Mr Ncube to his homestead to "capture" the goblin which shared a bedroom with one of Mr Ncube's sons.

There was more drama as the villagers jostled to have a glimpse of the decorated goblin after the tsikamutanda brought it before the crowd. The goblin, which looked like a living creature, was wearing a pair of blue female panties, which village head Charisekera's wife, Ms Silvia Marumbe, claimed to be hers.

The goblin was later burnt before the crowd.

He said different n'angas he consulted told him that the goblin was now "weird" as it was going around homesteads looking for women to "make love" to.

"As it is I did not know that this goblin has been taking away the villagers' panties until today. What I only knew was that the goblin was at my home, but we were no longer on good terms," said Mr Ncube who at that point looked down in shame.
allafrica.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

"The goblin, which looked like a living creature, was wearing a pair of blue female panties, which village head Charisekera's wife, Ms Silvia Marumbe, claimed to be hers. "

Pictures please

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Pictures please

Seconded .

This article was screaming for pics.

edit on 2-8-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Okay, I'll admit it. This gave me a chuckle.

However, I hope the matter is taken seriously by the authorities. Seems there might be a burgeoning serial rapist in the making.

Or just one naughty, naughty goblin.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Dear DrHammondStoat,

Oh, I'd pay dearly for those pictures. It seems that one of his sons had a (statue? large doll?) in his bedroom. I may be too materialistic, but my first guess is that his son has had a great time. And women sleeping through having their panties removed, and in some instances having sex without knowing about it? Maybe date rape drug? Or, I suppose the Goblin put them into a deep sleep.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

There was a file picture with the articlenof some big bloomers on a washing line but that's just not good enough!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The story was hard to make out that's for sure. I thought at one point the guy had a kind of voodoo type statue he blamed for stealing the panties, like it came alive at night. Everyone has believed him and blamed it on the goblin. Oh well as long as they can sleep at night now

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Dear smyleegrl,

However, I hope the matter is taken seriously by the authorities. Seems there might be a burgeoning serial rapist in the making.
I really, really, agree with you. It seems, however, that the authorities, at least at the village level, have stamped a "Case Closed" on this. Problems ahead.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
rofl

omg those pics would have been awesome for these reasons

1 its a goblin... something of myths...

2 it was a lil randy bugger

3 i wonder what kind of panties his wife/goblin pal wore? big granny pants or thong?

4 it was burned alive (this is cool when is not house pets/women/children/shaolin monks in tibet)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I've read since yesterday, when I read that Tulsa, Oklahoma wants to make a bid to host a future Olympic games (yes, I really read that!).

Goodness, a story this crazy being reported as straight news? It's like an Onion article, but apparently supposedly real. Is it? Could this be a joke?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It happened in Africa.

Enough said. LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So...no pics. or description of what the goblin looked like? Did the "Goblin" impregnate those women? Such wild claims and no validation. I so mad!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
This is the funniest thing I've read since yesterday, when I read that Tulsa, Oklahoma wants to make a bid to host a future Olympic games (yes, I really read that!).

Goodness, a story this crazy being reported as straight news? It's like an Onion article, but apparently supposedly real. Is it? Could this be a joke?

I don't think it's a joke. I googled 'Zimbabwe' and 'goblins' and uncovered similar stories. It would seem the goblins are spirits blamed for all sorts of things....although not quite as amusing as this case.
edit on 2-8-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
THis is brilliant!!!! Where did you find this news BTW. It may become my favorite new website!!

Man to e a fly on the wall when all of this went down in the village square. TO see some guy trying to blame his female panties fetish on some goblin. At first I'd be like. Yeah right this is just pathetic that this guy is claiming this excuse and even more pathetic that the villagers are believing him. Then to have all that blown out the window when he actually does produce said goblin. Too bad the burned it alive or whatever.

Sucks for the goblin. Imagine a goblin with a panty fetish stuck in South Africa. Little guy would have been so much happier living in vegas or hiding at the local 24 hour fitness's women locker room.

Awesome thread! Star and Flag for you!! Made my boring work day o much better.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Dear Versus,

This doesn't directly address your question, I provided everything there was. But, there were two other published stories dealing with the problem. I didn't think they added much, but they might help as verification.
allafrica.com...

allafrica.com...

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pics or it didn't happen
:up
Those would be AWESOME!)
edit on 8/2/12 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/12 by iwontrun because: Hilarity

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

what? he's dead?

killing off my clients!!

I was just about to send down my bottom B****

and make some $$$

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
lmao... Ive heard of horny ghosts... but this is the first that heard of horny goblins...

hope the goblin at least remembered to wear a condom... he should have thought to ring up the next day... and to give the women flowers...

ta for a good and much needed laugh today...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh my God, just when you thought you've heard everything.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To all,

As I said, I wanted to get free of the "fighting" threads for awhile. I'm really pleased that you are enjoying this.

With respect,
Charles1952

<<   2  3 >>

join