It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panties, Sex, and Real Goblins in Southern Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The article says "Panties Mystery Solved". Please don't tell me that these women think a goblin sneaked into their bedroom at night and stole their underwear.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Damn!

Did they really burn a midget?!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MorganAlice

Dear MorganAlice,

The article says "Panties Mystery Solved". Please don't tell me that these women think a goblin sneaked into their bedroom at night and stole their underwear.
AND, had sex with a number of them. Whether they believe it or not, that's what they're claiming.

It may be fair to have doubts about their honesty.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I don't know man, I had this goblin for good luck. But today he was like, Naw breh we aren't cool anymore. So he started stealing panties. Everyone was mad at me for like 5 minutes but I found him in my house wearing some blue panties. But it's all cool now cause we burned him.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

DAMMIT! "GOLBINS"? WTH is a golbin?!!

working too fast I was.
edit on 3-8-2012 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dear everyone,

If it doesn't exist in your culture, geographical location and etc, does not mean it did not exist.

I have to agree its a bit weird about the panty raid, commonly its money, never that stuff. For its existence, I have no doubt about it. Its just weird to steal panties, thats all.

Where you use guns in the gold rush age (1800s), we have more "traditional and inter dimensional" methods for our means. Its not new at all if you know about it

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
villages describe the goblin as a close resemblance to the picture below... instead wearing much bigger lady panties

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Dear camouflaged,

That is a nasty trick to play on me, especially as I'm off to bed. I hold you responsible for any and all dreams.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

nothing like a sexy goblin to set your dreams aflame, i wonder how many people will quickly scroll down that one

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well here's another goblin story from Zimbabwe ... although there are no specific dasterdly deeds attributed to this goblin, there is a picture of it.

What the heck is that thing? Looks like a wig on a dried gourd to me. Apparently someone dumped it because "they couldn't handle it anymore"? Is a goblin like a voodoo doll or something?

Residents Shocked by Goblin
edit on 4-8-2012 by eeyipes because: sp

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
And on Zimbabwe TV news, goblins found near Sunningdale ... about 3:00 in.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeyipes

Dear eeyipes,

Really great work digging this stuff up, thanks.
I never thought it would happen, but you may be turning this into a serious thread.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am missing some panties.
My imagination is running wild.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Did somebody say a goblin lech?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
damn i didnt think i would be reported about!
i need to lay low for a while!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
And women sleeping through having their panties removed, and in some instances having sex without knowing about it? Maybe date rape drug? Or, I suppose the Goblin put them into a deep sleep.

Deep sleep is entirely possible. I know some entities can cause sleep paralysis.

As for the goblin turning "weird", I don't think so. It most likely was a dark entity that showed its true colours after tricking people into believing it was good.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

The story was hard to make out that's for sure. I thought at one point the guy had a kind of voodoo type statue he blamed for stealing the panties, like it came alive at night. Everyone has believed him and blamed it on the goblin. Oh well as long as they can sleep at night now

A statue that comes alive is traditionally known as a golem. So in that case its not a goblin. People would write requests and place them in the golem's head, then when it came to life it would mindlessly do those tasks. Just some clarification folks.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hi all,
This is by far the most entertaining thread i've read in recent days. Bad news is, they've also attacked schoolgirls in Zimbabwe. Read this:
Goblins attack

Thanks for sharing. Flagged!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join