It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Tax Plan Favors The Rich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Romney puts his pet dog on top of his car and drove with it there for 8 hours. He is a psychopath and likes to abuse animals. If he has no empathy for dogs he has no empathy for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

Originally posted by beezzer

Romney swats tiny kittens with a spatula.

What a great bumper sticker.

It's all yours.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Romney puts his pet dog on top of his car and drove with it there for 8 hours. He is a psychopath and likes to abuse animals. If he has no empathy for dogs he has no empathy for you.

Obama ate a dog.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And?

Eating an animal and personally abusing it is two different things.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Romneys dog story

There's the story.

Ignore the 8.3% unemployment (actual 15%)
Ignore record food stamp applicants
Ignore the debt
Ignore the crappy foreign policies
Ignore the downgrade in credit ratings
Ignore drones flying over the US
Ignore NDAA
Ignore DHS
Ignore it all.

And lets focus on Romney and his dog. I didn't realise you were such a proponent for Obama.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

There wont be any jobs created as long as we have the highest corperate tax rate in the world.
plus the penalities the corparations have to pay on Obama care are a little excessive. No one wants to pay more.
If you won a million dollars how much do you think you should have to pay. The answer is simple no one wants to be raped by our government. But that is exactly what is happening.
Everyone thinks that the cost to them is too high, and Obama believes you can't pay enough. Why do you think that his popularity is dwindeling. His approach is all wrong, because his thinking is all wrong.
If you decrease corperate taxes then companies could create more jobs. more jobs=more people to tax. It is as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm not ignoring anything. This thread is about Romneys Tax plan and how he will increase taxes on anyone that makes under 200k. Which include small business owners, but you don't care about that.

Putting a dog on a roof for 12 hours is animal cruelty. If you will abuse your dog you will abuse this country. The dog even diarrhea because it was so terrified. Romney is a psychopath. Abusing animals shows one character, morals, so it is a big deal. It directly shows he will abuse the ones he has powers over.

I didn't realise you were such a proponent for Obama.

Because I said eating a dog and abusing a dog is two different things?
Oh man, that was so pro-Obama.
edit on 3-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I didn't realise you were such a proponent for Obama.

Because I said eating a dog and abusing a dog is two different things?
Oh man, that was so pro-Obama.
edit on 3-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

No. Because of the vitriol you show towards the GOP.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Plus, if you are so upset over a potential 500.00 tax hike, then you should be against Obama because he wants to get rid of Bush's tax cuts which will raise taxes by @3,000.00 per family.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If anyone is ignoring anything...it is you ignoring that Romney's tax plan only benefits the rich and raises taxes on the poor.

You dismissed it because you don't like the source

Keep your head in the sand beezer and go vote blindly.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Plus, if you are so upset over a potential 500.00 tax hike, then you should be against Obama because he wants to get rid of Bush's tax cuts which will raise taxes by @3,000.00 per family.

Wow Beezer...things must be getting really bad for Romney...it's not like you to spread flat out lies...you usually are a little more honest than that.

Pretty disgusting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by beezzer

If anyone is ignoring anything...it is you ignoring that Romney's tax plan only benefits the rich and raises taxes on the poor.

You dismissed it because you don't like the source

Keep your head in the sand beezer and go vote blindly.

Nope, no sand. And as I've stated before, taxes should not be used as a carrot or a stick.

We need a flat tax. Then it would be fair.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually support for Romney is on the increase. Obamma's numbers are dropping. So who is it getting bad for?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Wow Beezer...things must be getting really bad for Romney...it's not like you to spread flat out lies...you usually are a little more honest than that.

Pretty disgusting.

You mean TAXMAGEDDON is a lie?

Pray tell.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You mean TAXMAGEDDON is a lie?

Pray tell.

All of that is up to Republicans.

They currently won't approve the extension on the tax cuts or any other proposal from the Democrats until they get their tax break for their rich friends.

You can't be that blind.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually support for Romney is on the increase. Obamma's numbers are dropping. So who is it getting bad for?

Really?

I'd love to see where you get that information from.

Wait...don't tell me...Fox News and Rassmussen...right???

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Flat taxes are inherently unfair to lower income people.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Flat taxes are inherently unfair to lower income people.

Having less money is inherently unfair to lower income people.

That's not the point.

A flat tax is a fair tax.

Everyone should pay their fair share, shouldn't they?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh my god.

"flat taxes are unfair to the poor" considering they are not paying any income tax whatsoever that seems rather unfair to everyone else who is but hey make excuses.

The best tax plan for anyone is a damn job raising taxes and then blowing that cash and then raise them agian is utter nonsense.

2.5 trillion dollars is going to the poor and middle class but nope not good enough create a thread and bash the evil righties but hey don't let 70 years of save the poor programs that has not saved anyone get in the way of reality.

edit on 3-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I never understood the fantasy of taxing the poor and middle class and eliminating taxes on the wealthy for a vibrant economy. Exactly who is suppose to create demand for the products? Why would the wealthy create jobs when the majority of the population have no money to buy anything?

Though, those guys earning a few dollars a day in other countries do appreciate the jobs that were sent overseas. At least some of vast wealthy of the top U.S. wage earners is trickling down to them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join