It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

You know barc if you honestly think your correct, and you truely believe that we belong on earth, maybe you can produce some obvous things that prove we have a connection with the planet. Not that its the best example but I like to once again go over to the anteater. He has special hearing to hear the ants, special nose to smell the ants, special claws to claw the ant hills, and a spceial tounge to grab ants from the deep.

Try to put humans in that same frame of mind, and produce some things that prove we are from earth. Can you come up with anything?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

1) Our entire respiratory system is geared towards specific conditions on earth.
2) Our entire bodies are geared towards the specific gravity on earth.
3) Our entire nutritional requirements are based on things on earth.
4) We can trace back human evolution...so we KNOW we have ancestors on earth.
5) NOTHING suggest we aren't from earth...not a shred of objective evidence.

In short, stop talking out of your ass and educate yourself. For once open a biology book or at least read the basic evolution Wiki article.

This entire discussion is so ridiculous. It's basically one guy parading his lack of education and giant amount of ignorance...sad...really really sad.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by MrXYZ

11 pages about a made up word that has ZERO scientific significance...wow
What do you mean zero, don't you believe that every species is going to have proper food to eat?

Every single species has proper food...unless it doesn't adapt to the constantly changing environment quickly enough. So yeah, if some kind of bee requires a certain flower and humans kill off that flower...yeah, that bee will die unless it can draw back on alternatives and adapt.

Adapt or die, it's as "simple" as that.

But again: EVERYTHING alive on this planet has food, including us!! Target food doesn't exist, it's just a bat# crazy uneducated word you made up make your insane idea "fit". Wake up dude, open a book and start to learn something instead of falling for snake oil salesmen like Pye & Co

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

1) Our entire respiratory system is geared towards specific conditions on earth.
And your making an uneducated assumption that there couldn't possibly be other planets with simular conditions?

2) Our entire bodies are geared towards the specific gravity on earth.
Another strawman argument, are you assuming we are the ONLY planet with gravity, I'm sure most if not all of them have gravity.

3) Our entire nutritional requirements are based on things on earth.
That would be the most incorrect statement I have seen so far today. The fact is, your not able to produce a single example of food that is proven to be naturally for human consumption. Our requirements are so much NOT here that we have things like diets, diet study, dieticians, super supplement stores, food related sickness and disease, desperation to the point that we even ventured out to make processed food, granted some of that is for money but not all of it.

4) We can trace back human evolution...so we KNOW we have ancestors on earth.
Well carbon dating isn't worthy to determine evolution so I would like to know what false ability of tracing you are using.

www.scienceagainstevolution.org...

If your referring to fossils that prove evolution, that is false as well. The only thing that connects us to any fossils is DNA and once again design can prove relation. You will have to first prove creation possibilitys wrong before you can make that assumption.

5) NOTHING suggest we aren't from earth...not a shred of objective evidence.
First off the bible plainly tells us that we aren't from earth, and thats a pretty good clue to at least consider the possibility. Oh wait, you don't consider the bible to be of any value. Well I don't know what to tell you, you shut off your learning abilitys so there you go. The bible is a historical document with tons of valuable information, its also the largest selling book on the planet.

In short, stop talking out of your ass and educate yourself. For once open a biology book or at least read the basic evolution Wiki article.
Well your reading the wrong book for a history lesson for sure. HIstory isn't completly found in TODAYS biology dum dum, its found in a historical document, like the bible for example. And the only thing that biology is going to agree with in terms of evolution is the fact that there is change. Which I have allready explained some of those possible examples being from ADHD.

This entire discussion is so ridiculous. It's basically one guy parading his lack of education and giant amount of ignorance...sad...really really sad.
Your the one that refuses to study your history, but I'm the ignorant one?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Every single species has proper food
Proper is a loaded word, because it depends on what YOUR definition of the word is and what part of the subject your applying it to. If your just looking for food, any food, and not even necessarly food that is good for you, I would hardly call that proper. However in your eyes you might still be looking at it from the angle that having some food is better than nothing at all. Again I use the example that humans can actually eat toilet paper, but that doesn't mean it was food that was meant for us. Now your body will digest it, and if you eat enough of it, it will actually fill you up, but again that doesn't mean it was food that was intended for us.

Now things get a lot more technical with regular food that wasn't intended for us. It comes down to the quality of life. If a species has to expell more energy to get this substituite food that isn't ass good for them on a nutrition factor, then in essence they are suffereing. That species will have to work harder than they used to, to use a substituite food, and its also not as nutritious for them which means they will not be as healthy nor live as long. Again your going with the mindset that the human way is the normal and healty way. On the contrary there is nothing natural about the way that humans eat and I have allready explained it sure in the hell isn't healthy either.

unless it doesn't adapt to the constantly changing environment quickly enough. So yeah, if some kind of bee requires a certain flower and humans kill off that flower...yeah, that bee will die unless it can draw back on alternatives and adapt.
Adaptation is a form of desperation brought on by something going very wrong. Granted its the only thing that has kept us alive, but I asure you we are paying for it through the quality of life. In over all terms, what this all comes down to is this planet was not meant for humans. Everything we do is adapt the planet to accept us. To the point that its now destroying the planet. We don't belong here.

Adapt or die, it's as "simple" as that.
It's true, Now anyhow, your seeing the aftermath.

But again: EVERYTHING alive on this planet has food, including us!! Target food doesn't exist, it's just a bat# crazy uneducated word you made up make your insane idea "fit". Wake up dude, open a book and start to learn something instead of falling for snake oil salesmen like Pye & Co
Of course big silly, otherwise they would be dead. Seriously dude, your the only bat crazy snake oil salesmen here. You refuse to pick up a book and brush up on the history of our existence, and as a result you have settled for a made up series of theorys known as evolution.

There has never been any solid proof that evolution exists, and that should have been your first clue that a history book would offer better information. Evolution is an uproven theory but only in the eyes of scientists because there have been some minor events of changed witnessed. So you bought the farm, and I decided to read more about it. The biggest clue I have found that proves evolution to be a fraud, is the blurp added into the definition of evolution about adaptation.

Adaptation had to be added to the plethora of non existant theorys of evolution otherwise there would be no explanation for how man works around the failing evolution. The fact is that evolution is defined as a natural occurance on a MOLECULAR level, while adaptation is an ability, and have nothing to do with molecular changes. Therefore, ifs false.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

And your making an uneducated assumption that there couldn't possibly be other planets with simular conditions?

Of course I can make that assumption. Why? Because if our air composition would be slightly different, so would our lungs. Hell, we see that even on earth in various habitats.

Another strawman argument, are you assuming we are the ONLY planet with gravity, I'm sure most if not all of them have gravity.

I'm not talking about having gravity in general. I'm talking about the STRENGTH of the force. If that strength were different, so would our bodies. A bit stronger, and we would require stronger, thicker bones. Weaker gravity would mean our bone density wouldn't be as high.

That would be the most incorrect statement I have seen so far today. The fact is, your not able to produce a single example of food that is proven to be naturally for human consumption. Our requirements are so much NOT here that we have things like diets, diet study, dieticians, super supplement stores, food related sickness and disease, desperation to the point that we even ventured out to make processed food, granted some of that is for money but not all of it.

Talking out of your ass again simply repeating nonsense that has been debunked dozens of times

Food: apples, nuts, rice, corn, meat, *insert random fruit*...for crying out loud, go to the supermarket dude.

Everything our body needs (Vitamin C, proteins, ...) can be found on earth!

For crying out loud, YOU ARE ALIVE!!! Our entire species has survived for over 200k years on food from earth!!!

The vast majority on this planet doesn't even have the stuff you lise...go to friggin' Mongolia and ask someone about diets, or "supplement stores". I dare you, do it! And how on earth are diseases proof against evolution? We can explain them rationally.

Well carbon dating isn't worthy to determine evolution so I would like to know what false ability of tracing you are using.

And your source for that opinion comes from a site called "sciencagainstevolution.com". ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Have you ever heard about objective sources? Do you even understand what objectivity means?

First of all, they are talking about Carbon 14 dating as if this was somehow the only radiometric dating method used in evolution. Guess what, there are TONS of different radiometric dating methods...and they even confirm each other.

The fact is that we can only infer that ratio for the past 5,000 years or so using historical records.

This statement for example is completely irrelevant since carbon 14 dating wouldn't be used for anything that's too old to be examined using that method.

They are essentially saying the same as "you can't jump over the grand canyon because your legs are too short...ergo you can't jump at all". IT'S NONSENSE!!!

By the way, just to show you how incredibly biased that website is, and what a JOKE its content is:

If you do a whois search to find out who registered the website, and who pays for it, you will get this: LINK

At the bottom of that page you'll find who's paying for it. The email is registered at KRSF.net, a CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION!!!

So please, spare us with your crappy biased website from which you get your uninformed opinions. It's not as if people haven't posted properly sourced material for you here, you just chose to ignore it in favor of PROVEN garbage websites like scienceagainstevolution.info.

Here's the link to that radio station, you might actually like dishonest crap like that: Garbage

If your referring to fossils that prove evolution, that is false as well. The only thing that connects us to any fossils is DNA and once again design can prove relation. You will have to first prove creation possibilitys wrong before you can make that assumption.

Again, evolution makes no claim regarding how life started....and that relation very well proves common descent...especially since DNA fully backs it up too. The hilarious part is, we can even see it in real time as we breed dogs for example. But whatever, let's just ignore facts, right?

First off the bible plainly tells us that we aren't from earth, and thats a pretty good clue to at least consider the possibility. Oh wait, you don't consider the bible to be of any value. Well I don't know what to tell you, you shut off your learning abilitys so there you go. The bible is a historical document with tons of valuable information, its also the largest selling book on the planet.

Again, the bible isn't OBJECTIVE evidence. The only thing the bible tells you is what people back then believed based on their compared to today limited knowledge.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Of course I can make that assumption. Why? Because if our air composition would be slightly different, so would our lungs. Hell, we see that even on earth in various habitats.
First off your making the assumption that there couldn't be an even better planet for us, which is false, and your also making the assumption that there couldn't be other planets with simular athmosphers.

I'm not talking about having gravity in general. I'm talking about the STRENGTH of the force. If that strength were different, so would our bodies. A bit stronger, and we would require stronger, thicker bones. Weaker gravity would mean our bone density wouldn't be as high.
It's a good subject to consider when your think we might not be from here, but I have never heard of any studies that tie our biology to this planet without a doubt. As an example I know that a femer can hold 600 lbs before it snaps, but we don't typically weigh that much so you could be wrong.

Talking out of your ass again simply repeating nonsense that has been debunked dozens of times
Debunked, WTH, evolution can't even prove we are from this planet, even if we did evolve, which we don't.

Food: apples, nuts, rice, corn, meat, *insert random fruit*...for crying out loud, go to the supermarket dude.
I wasn't aware that any of the food your listing here, are necessary, and yeild a whopping about of nutrients. I think your confusing the title of target food with just having food that we could eat.

Everything our body needs (Vitamin C, proteins, ...) can be found on earth!
Your such a moron, and while your out searching for where you might be able to find your needed vitamin C genius, somewhere else, our species is alive and well, and packed with vitamin C but they never had to search for it, or even think about it. Now do you get it? What am I saying, probably not.

For crying out loud, YOU ARE ALIVE!!! Our entire species has survived for over 200k years on food from earth!!!
And we have struggled and paid the price through adaptation and the missing quality of life.

And your such a moron, you made the assumption that because our mtDNA proves to us that we share a common ancestor going back 200,00 years ago that it automatically means we were spending those days here on earth. You seriously need to wise up.

The vast majority on this planet doesn't even have the stuff you lise...go to friggin' Mongolia and ask someone about diets, or "supplement stores". I dare you, do it! And how on earth are diseases proof against evolution? We can explain them rationally.
Well I don't have to go there, I have google. And according to google, your wrong, mongolians have diets.

mongoluls.net...

Mongolians don't have diets, LOL.

And your source for that opinion comes from a site called "sciencagainstevolution.com". ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Have you ever heard about objective sources? Do you even understand what objectivity means?

First of all, they are talking about Carbon 14 dating as if this was somehow the only radiometric dating method used in evolution. Guess what, there are TONS of different radiometric dating methods...and they even confirm each other.
It depends on how old the item is that your dating. C-14 is able to give is the oldest results, so if your looking at something up to 50k years, its the best choice.

This statement for example is completely irrelevant since carbon 14 dating wouldn't be used for anything that's too old to be examined using that method.

They are essentially saying the same as "you can't jump over the grand canyon because your legs are too short...ergo you can't jump at all". IT'S NONSENSE!!!

By the way, just to show you how incredibly biased that website is, and what a JOKE its content is:

If you do a whois search to find out who registered the website, and who pays for it, you will get this: LINK

At the bottom of that page you'll find who's paying for it. The email is registered at KRSF.net, a CHRISTIAN RADIO STATION!!!

So please, spare us with your crappy biased website from which you get your uninformed opinions. It's not as if people haven't posted properly sourced material for you here, you just chose to ignore it in favor of PROVEN garbage websites like scienceagainstevolution.info.

Here's the link to that radio station, you might actually like dishonest crap like that: Garbage
So what your telling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

So what your telling me is that C-14 offers the oldest dating, and since most of the interest in evolution goes beyond that, you have no sure proof way of testing it, using todays science methods. What a pitty. Sort of remindes me how I was explaining to you that the bible is a supernatural book and you have to recreate the supernatural elements to do an honest assesment, which can't be done. So you just ruled out the bible anyhow. I think I should do the same and just rule out evolution because your in the same boat.

Again, evolution makes no claim regarding how life started....and that relation very well proves common descent...especially since DNA fully backs it up too. The hilarious part is, we can even see it in real time as we breed dogs for example. But whatever, let's just ignore facts, right?
myDNA would be hugh if we did actually evolve, and we would know precisly how old we are as well. The fact is that the article on mtDNA dilliberatly omits our true age. Not because they don't know, I know they know. They are stateing that they have mapped out the entire genome. It's because our mtDNA is indicating that we are older than earth, and they would look stupid if they published that. Now its an assumption that I have no proof on, but it is sort of backed up by the fact that after them mention the fact that religion is obviously out the window, which adds more credibiilty to evolution, they turn around and indicate that we need to look to more pioneering ways to find out about our true origon.

Again, the bible isn't OBJECTIVE evidence. The only thing the bible tells you is what people back then believed based on their compared to today limited knowledge.
That sounds like a very primative excuse to not accept any of it, If I didn't know any better. The fact is the bible is chalked full of good information. Whats funny is you don't see anyting in there about or relating to evolution. Maybe thats a clue.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It depends on how old the item is that your dating. C-14 is able to give is the oldest results, so if your looking at something up to 50k years, its the best choice.

I was about to ask "where the hell do you get crap like that?" before realising you are merely repeating what you read on that proven garbage Christian website scienceagainstevolution.info. FYI, C14 isn't the one giving you the oldest results

And that's exactly what I mean when I say you don't know what you're talking about. You come here and make demonstrably false statements...and when people point it out you simply ignore that. Ridiculous

Everything you just typed above is simply you rehashing the garbage you read on websites that are PROVEN liars and biased nonsense. For crying out loud, look up the word "objectivity", go to your library (or use google), and get yourself a decent information source that isn't the pinnacle of snake-oils-manship

Now its an assumption that I have no proof on, but it is sort of backed up by the fact ...

And that pretty much sums up the "tooth logic". No proof...but somehow it ends up being fact anyway

By the way, looooove how you simply ignore that the source you posted is biased garbage, and instead you simply continue to repeat their nonsense. Like a god damn brainwashed sheep

edit on 8-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You know barc if you honestly think your correct, and you truely believe that we belong on earth, maybe you can produce some obvous things that prove we have a connection with the planet. Not that its the best example but I like to once again go over to the anteater. He has special hearing to hear the ants, special nose to smell the ants, special claws to claw the ant hills, and a spceial tounge to grab ants from the deep.

Try to put humans in that same frame of mind, and produce some things that prove we are from earth. Can you come up with anything?

We have more in common than not with all other primates. I mean let's see, we breathe oxygen, drink water, and eat plants and meat, all of which exist here on earth. We have very similar DNA to pretty much all life on earth. There's no reason whatsoever to think that we were brought here. We can eat a perfectly healthy diet with all natural foods and get all essential nutrients without altering a thing. This undoubtedly proves we ARE from planet earth. Everything we do involves the earth, and we couldn't survive on any other known planet. Perfect atmospheric pressure and composition. Comfortable climate, very conducive to human survival in most areas of the planet. We have an ozone layer, that if didn't exist humans would have an incredibly high cancer rate and probably would not survive. The physical dimensions and motion of the earth are perfect for our survival. It's clear as day that we came from earth.

Also please don't forget to respond to my points about gaining all nutrients from a healthy natural diet, which people do all over the world, debunking the notion of "target" food. Also please don't forget to list a primate that gets all its nutrients from a single food source. If you can't justify / counter these 2 points, your entire premise is invalid.

Please stop ignoring this. I never said humans were 4 billion years old. I said that the earth is 4 billion years old. Justify and back up your points about target food or my statements stand, which prove that silly concept wrong.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thats dumb because i get a lot of food at target and SamsClub which is the same as walmart but different and it tastes fine. Evolution is wrong anyway though because the earth and animals and humans were made by Jesus in a week minus one day which is really six days.

the good doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I was about to ask "where the hell do you get crap like that?" before realising you are merely repeating what you read on that proven garbage Christian website scienceagainstevolution.info. FYI, C14 isn't the one giving you the oldest results
Nope I pulled it off a different website. I'm not aware of anything that can carbon date over 50,000 years, so if you know something, now is the time to speak up.

And that's exactly what I mean when I say you don't know what you're talking about. You come here and make demonstrably false statements...and when people point it out you simply ignore that. Ridiculous
Actually I'm holding my breath to see if you going to back it up with any proof.

Everything you just typed above is simply you rehashing the garbage you read on websites that are PROVEN liars and biased nonsense. For crying out loud, look up the word "objectivity", go to your library (or use google), and get yourself a decent information source that isn't the pinnacle of snake-oils-manship
Your the only one hear dealing in snake oil, mr so incredulous you ignore the most important historical book there is.

And that pretty much sums up the "tooth logic". No proof...but somehow it ends up being fact anyway
Can you come up with a better answer why they aren't telling us how old the mtDNA says we are while the whole time they are admitting they have mapped out the entire genome?

By the way, looooove how you simply ignore that the source you posted is biased garbage, and instead you simply continue to repeat their nonsense. Like a god damn brainwashed sheep
Actually I didn't use there site the second time, I used this one....

www.planetseed.com... I see your still doing what you do best, assuming.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Educate yourself. Please. For all of us

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

We have more in common than not with all other primates. I mean let's see, we breathe oxygen, drink water, and eat plants and meat, all of which exist here on earth.
Now I think oxygen and water are just sort of a given, and there are probably many planets that could sustain life as we knowit. However your making the bold assumption that because, humans just like other primates eat plants and meat. LOL what else is there for us to eat? You have to remember that we are going to eat what ever we can because thats all thats available.

If you were thrown into a prison camp and fed only swill, you would eat swill. Your not even making an observation that proves we are from this planet, just that we share an interest. Now of the 5 million species that are here excluding bacterias and viruses, can you name any others that DONT eat plants or meat? You have to remember that when you look at these things you have to study all angles. Trust me, we aren't from here, I have looked at every angle.

We have very similar DNA to pretty much all life on earth.
Which is the lamest assumption that proves we must be related therefore we must have evolved. Nevermind the possibility that a creator simply kept growing on his creations and making new life from old DNA.

There's no reason whatsoever to think that we were brought here.
I can't think of a single reason that ties us to this planet, your also forgeting that pesky little documentation that tells us we were placed here.

We can eat a perfectly healthy diet with all natural foods and get all essential nutrients without altering a thing.
Then please explain to me why we decided to add more food to our diet, and why we have so many dieticians and so many health related problems to food. If you have all the answers for the master diet, why are we not eating it?

This undoubtedly proves we ARE from planet earth. Everything we do involves the earth, and we couldn't survive on any other known planet. Perfect atmospheric pressure and composition.
Your making assumptions that we couldn't survive on any other planet, again neverminde the documentation that tells us its happened. Of course everything we do involves the earth, we are stuck here.

Comfortable climate, very conducive to human survival in most areas of the planet.
Which is why we have heatstroke, skin cancer, frostbite, and heat and AC. Because our climate is just so perfect.

We have an ozone layer, that if didn't exist humans would have an incredibly high cancer rate and probably would not survive. The physical dimensions and motion of the earth are perfect for our survival. It's clear as day that we came from earth.
If you polish a turd, you still only have a turd, this planet does not fit us.

Also please don't forget to respond to my points about gaining all nutrients from a healthy natural diet, which people do all over the world, debunking the notion of "target" food. Also please don't forget to list a primate that gets all its nutrients from a single food source. If you can't justify / counter these 2 points, your entire premise is invalid.

Please stop ignoring this. I never said humans were 4 billion years old. I said that the earth is 4 billion years old. Justify and back up your points about target food or my statements stand, which prove that silly concept wrong
If a primate is living off of one food, then it very wall could be a target food for him, provided its not processed and its natural.

No you made a statement earlier that led me to believe you were indicating we are 4 billion years old.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I believe all species have target foods. Foods they are supposed to eat. There are exceptions though. Crows and seagulls in birds, scavengers in animals, and some fish that can eat everything. Getting too far from your target foods makes people sick. Maybe Humans had a target food many thousands of years ago but have evolved since then. I can say that evidence kinda shows that man and monkey are real far apart as far as foods are concerned. Maybe the monkeys were men who chose to become fructarians a long long long time ago.
Maybe man is part alien. I don't have that information. I'll be satisfied just being who I am and not worry where my ancestors came from.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Barcs

Want proof that we are from Earth? The fact that Marijuana gets humans high is proof positive that we are from planet Earth?

Why?

Cannabinoids are the chemicals that get people high from Cannabis.

Cannabinoid receptors are located in our brain, and without these receptors, people would NOT get high.

Please explain how it just so happens that their is a plant on Earth, whose active ingredients fit the HUMAN brain like a set of keys! (cannabinoid receptors), if we are from a different planet!??!?!?!?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Want proof that we are from Earth? The fact that Marijuana gets humans high is proof positive that we are from planet Earth?

Why?

Cannabinoids are the chemicals that get people high from Cannabis.

Cannabinoid receptors are located in our brain, and without these receptors, people would NOT get high.

Please explain how it just so happens that their is a plant on Earth, whose active ingredients fit the HUMAN brain like a set of keys! (cannabinoid receptors), if we are from a different planet!??!?!?!?
Ok you can't be serious. I know your just doing this to give us all a good laugh. OMG, really, getting high is proof that we are from earth. I'm just confused at what your connection is here.
Is it the need it fulfills for us to get high, therefore you know we are home. How do you even know that canibus is from earth. You know it does say in the bible that we have all herbs here. Now seeing how it also tells us that none of it is from our home, its obvious that it wasn't meant for us.

Puff puff pass, LOL.

Were you high when you though this up?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

1. Give an example of a primate and its target food. Is the ant eater the only creature on earth that came from here? Name a specific species and the one specific type of food it can eat that has all essential nutrients. Your theory relies on this and if true there should be numerous examples. Back it up. Any creature from earth should have this target food, unless you're claiming that 99% of mammals are not from earth.

2. Humans can get all essential vitamins and nutrients with a healthy natural diet. This is undeniable evidence of our connection to this planet and further debunks target food. Your criteria of "target food" is that its natural and that it contains all essential nutrients. That's a human with a garden right there. Cultivating his own food that is healthy and tastes good. That concept matches a human's evolutionary strengths perfectly, just like your example with the ant eater

You have not addressed either of these points and they are the ones that matter. Stop diverting away from these with strawman arguments like supplements and dieticians when they are luxuries, not necessities.

So to sum it up, target food, as you have defined it, is either completely false and applies to almost no life on earth, or it is true, but also applies to humans just like any other creature. Pick one. Both cannot be correct.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

About that bible you get all your reliable information from, I found this online.
sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

its neat and concise, but if you follow the links on the bottom you get the full descriptions:
www.av1611.org...
library.duke.edu...

Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermindkar

About that bible you get all your reliable information from, I found this online.
sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

It appears they (KJ "authors") did at least have the sense to realise that Goliath couldn't have been slain on separate occasions by different people,hence editing it. Yep, the word of god for sure...

I do wonder though, why they didn't realise the most obvious that the whole thing was a complete crock of horse s...?

www.kjv-only.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join