It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target food proves evolution wrong

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

1. Give an example of a primate and its target food. Is the ant eater the only creature on earth that came from here? Name a specific species and the one specific type of food it can eat that has all essential nutrients. Your theory relies on this and if true there should be numerous examples. Back it up. Any creature from earth should have this target food, unless you're claiming that 99% of mammals are not from earth.
As far as any creature from earth having target food, you have to first rule out extinctions. In addition to that, the bible claims that the planet was flooded therefore destroying most of the life that was allready here. It's entirly possible that we do have some life here that has shared life from other planets.

Some examples of target food are rare, and some of that is due to the extinctions, the anteater is ideal. For me to answer this question I will have to of studied the eating habbits of over 5 million species. Just off the top of my head the ant eater is the best example. However the anteater is also somone that is proving to us that he is in his element, where this is pretty rare indeed. Then again this is also probably why we are reaching the 99% extinction rate.

2. Humans can get all essential vitamins and nutrients with a healthy natural diet.
This sentance tells me you have totally missed the understanding of target food. You see if we had the normal balance that we need, we wouldn't even be thinking about options in our diet, because it would be perfect. Basically your saying that we all choose to eat unhealthy to the point that there is sickenss, disease, and the need for medical and dietary interventon as well as supplement stores. If I was to side with you just a little on this, I can honestly say that there are times where we arent the sharpest tool in the shed, but with so many people searching for the perfect diet, and people marketing and selling diet packages, and personal trainers to offset the ill effects of poor diet, wouldn't you think that just one person that knew about this magic diet of yours would step forward?

This is undeniable evidence of our connection to this planet and further debunks target food.
I guess you still missed the whole point of target food. You see you wouldn't have to consider a diet if we had our target food.

Your criteria of "target food" is that its natural and that it contains all essential nutrients.
Well no, nothing is going to have all nutritients that we could possibly need in one food, but it will cover a lot.

That's a human with a garden right there. Cultivating his own food that is healthy and tastes good. That concept matches a human's evolutionary strengths perfectly, just like your example with the ant eater
The fact that we have to grow it, and its not growing in abundance allready is sort of a clue, now your bringing in processes to obtain the food that you claim is fitting. How many other processes will you have to go through to bring this ideal food to fruition? Remeber that processes means reduced quality of life, its more effort that you have to put forth in order to obtain this food.

You have not addressed either of these points and they are the ones that matter. Stop diverting away from these with strawman arguments like supplements and dieticians when they are luxuries, not necessities.
Well this depends on if or not your considering the quality of life. You see some other people do, they are more concearned about living life to its fullest. Your not accepting the overall picture and just calling supplements a luxery, its not a luxery, they are there to raise the quality of life. People that use them will be healthier, and live longer as a result.

So to sum it up, target food, as you have defined it, is either completely false and applies to almost no life on earth, or it is true, but also applies to humans just like any other creature. Pick one. Both cannot be correct
I have allready explained that there is significiant reason why we hardly see target foods here on earth. The first is the mass extinctions that have gone on, and the second is that not all, possibly any of this life is from here. It's a real mess.

Lets say I'm wrong, and target food doesn't exist. Just from the one example of the anteater, can you explain why he has reached his zen from both a diet point of view and how he fits so well in his enviroment. So if you could ask the anteater what his goal in life is, he would probably tell you to hunt ants and termites. Why is it that we can't apply this same question to humans. If you ask a human this question the question will quickly be shifted to a personal achievment that is not related to this planet. A

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

So to sum it up, target food, as you have defined it, is either completely false and applies to almost no life on earth, or it is true, but also applies to humans just like any other creature. Pick one. Both cannot be correct
The fact that target food has been identified in just one species, is fact that it exists. It's rarity stems from the extinctions and all of the life that has been brougth here causing others to go extinct.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermindkar

About that bible you get all your reliable information from, I found this online.
sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...
Which is why it proabaly doesn't hurt to check multiple versions.

its neat and concise, but if you follow the links on the bottom you get the full descriptions:
www.av1611.org...
library.duke.edu...

Interesting stuff
I doubt very seriously if any of the sections that I have brought into light here, are made up parts, there is to much detail, and they are redundantly backed up by other parts of the book.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

It appears they (KJ "authors") did at least have the sense to realise that Goliath couldn't have been slain on separate occasions by different people,hence editing it. Yep, the word of god for sure...

I do wonder though, why they didn't realise the most obvious that the whole thing was a complete crock of horse s...?

www.kjv-only.com...
I do believe some of what explains these giant species stems from other life that was brought to this planet. It's evident in more than just the bible that we haven't been the only intelligent life to inhabit this planet.

Some of the problem in accepting the bible stems from not realizing the supernatural events. The book is listed in the supernatural section. So what I frequently here on here is that most of what has happened in the bible can be recreated by todays scientists therefore it can't be real. The problem is that is false, you can't rule these things out unless your able to do so on a level playing field. Some laugh and call it magic, its not magic, its supernatural, there is a difference.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Remember that processes means reduced quality of life, its more effort that you have to put forth in order to obtain this food.

You can keep saying this, but that won't make it true. As I pointed out, Anteaters literally spend more time finding and walking to their food than anything. With early humans it was the same way. With farms, we put the food in spot and dramatically increase output. With freezers we can preserve it virtually indefinitely. these are processes which vastly reduce the effort we put in to obtaining food. You can continue to insist that some theoretical ideal food for us can somehow be utterly effortless to obtain, universally available, and able to support vast populations, without ever even conjecturing how such a thing is possible, but nobody will ever have any reason to believe you.

So if you could ask the anteater what his goal in life is, he would probably tell you to hunt ants and termites. Why is it that we can't apply this same question to humans. If you ask a human this question the question will quickly be shifted to a personal achievment that is not related to this planet.

Or he could tell you that his goal is to reproduce, an objective universal to all life and not just animals. That suddenly makes much more sense for humans, and everything else. Not to mention the fact that what something eats has absolutely nothing to do with the planet it is on. If ants were moved here by aliens along with anteaters, they'd eat the ants on this planet just as well as the other one. If Homer Simpson brought an anteater onto the space shuttle along with his ants, I don't even know what that would prove. Your argument is utterly nonsensical.

Which is why it proabaly doesn't hurt to check multiple versions.

Did you? No matter how many version you check, none of them are originals. The oldest known copies were from more than 300 years after the events described. You don't believe things written yesterday and backed up by facts, why would you believe something 300 years old and backed up by nothing?

The problem is that is false, you can't rule these things out unless your able to do so on a level playing field. Some laugh and call it magic, its not magic, its supernatural, there is a difference.

You're right. Tolkein was also right. The earth is in its 6th age (notice how there were 5 major extinctions in the past? Each heralded a new age of the earth.) Sauron clearly had the technology to genetically engineer new life, as he was able to create orcs and Uruks from elves and men. Doubtless many species were created in such way. I'm sure when they said "dark magic" they meant "supernatual forces." It all hangs together so well it couldn't possibly be false. And the detail is incredible, right down to the ancient language of the elves. And the books are wildly popular, so they must be true! I just hope we don't wake a dormant balrog while mining, it could doom our civilization.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Remember that processes means reduced quality of life, its more effort that you have to put forth in order to obtain this food.

You can keep saying this, but that won't make it true. As I pointed out, Anteaters literally spend more time finding and walking to their food than anything. With early humans it was the same way. With farms, we put the food in spot and dramatically increase output. With freezers we can preserve it virtually indefinitely. these are processes which vastly reduce the effort we put in to obtaining food. You can continue to insist that some theoretical ideal food for us can somehow be utterly effortless to obtain, universally available, and able to support vast populations, without ever even conjecturing how such a thing is possible, but nobody will ever have any reason to believe you.
Well sure its believable. The anteater is the perfect example. Granted he might spend some time getting his food, but this is probably his purpose in life, and what he was made for. There is no question that he is designed to hunt and eat ants and termites, right?

Humans were NOT suppose to spend large amounts of time hunting down and processing and preparing food. Our sites are in our mind. While we use our mind to adapt with the needs, it by no means indicates that its normal, or that it should be a requirement to survive. You have to keep in mind that most species don't have the smarts to survive through adaptation, therefore they are going to die, so in other words, what your basically saying is it's perfectly normal that only the smart species survive. These are all things that could have been avoided and headed off pre birth, why the big run around and having a species die out from starvation or extinction just because they aren't smart?

Or he could tell you that his goal is to reproduce, an objective universal to all life and not just animals.
He has one set of sex orgins. He has hearing to detect the ants, a special snout to smell the ants, special claws to dig out there homes, what do you think he is going to spend most of his time doing? Making babies, or making food?

That suddenly makes much more sense for humans, and everything else. Not to mention the fact that what something eats has absolutely nothing to do with the planet it is on.
It does when those things are from other planets. Another way to see this is that the planet your on will have a lot to do with what you eat, based on your limitations of whats available.

If ants were moved here by aliens along with anteaters, they'd eat the ants on this planet just as well as the other one. If Homer Simpson brought an anteater onto the space shuttle along with his ants, I don't even know what that would prove. Your argument is utterly nonsensical.
And thats an honest and true point which is why I was saying its obvious he is in his element. It's entirely possible that extinctions haven't damaged his bubble.

Did you? No matter how many version you check, none of them are originals. The oldest known copies were from more than 300 years after the events described. You don't believe things written yesterday and backed up by facts, why would you believe something 300 years old and backed up by nothing?
Thats only because you can't use todays science standards to recreate the supernatural.

You're right. Tolkein was also right. The earth is in its 6th age (notice how there were 5 major extinctions in the past? Each heralded a new age of the earth.) Sauron clearly had the technology to genetically engineer new life, as he was able to create orcs and Uruks from elves and men. Doubtless many species were created in such way. I'm sure when they said "dark magic" they meant "supernatual forces." It all hangs together so well it couldn't possibly be false. And the detail is incredible, right down to the ancient language of the elves. And the books are wildly popular, so they must be true! I just hope we don't wake a dormant balrog while mining, it could doom our civilization.
Well your just sort of taking the side that there coudln't possibly be things that we have never seen before, and there couldn't possibly be things we don't understand, nor that we coudln't explain. It's the know it all attituide, and you will never learn anything in life when you think you know it all. The bible is held as an honest book despite so much of it not being understood. Now how is that?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
1. Give an example of a primate and its target food. Is the ant eater the only creature on earth that came from here?

This still has not been answered. You claimed that target food is necessary for a creature to be from earth and that it proves evolution wrong, but you can't even prove that target food exists. If you can't list dozens of examples of this easily, then you are wrong. Plain and simple.

Some examples of target food are rare, and some of that is due to the extinctions, the anteater is ideal. For me to answer this question I will have to of studied the eating habbits of over 5 million species.
I didn't ask for all 5 million. I only asked you to name a few. You cannot name anything besides the ant eater, therefor, according you, the ant eater is the only creature that came from earth.

Well no, nothing is going to have all nutritients that we could possibly need in one food, but it will cover a lot.
Oh, so you're changing your definition again to make it fit. I see.

The fact that we have to grow it, and its not growing in abundance allready is sort of a clue, now your bringing in processes to obtain the food that you claim is fitting. How many other processes will you have to go through to bring this ideal food to fruition? Remeber that processes means reduced quality of life, its more effort that you have to put forth in order to obtain this food.

Stop being so dishonest and creating double standards. The fact that the ant eater has to dig for his food and it's not available in abundance already is sort of a clue? How many more processes are you going to add? Do you believe that garden foods do not grow naturally in the wild? Fruits, vegetables and nuts are all sources of a balance diet and all grow naturally. How do you think humans survived before agriculture?

Well this depends on if or not your considering the quality of life. You see some other people do, they are more concearned about living life to its fullest. Your not accepting the overall picture and just calling supplements a luxery, its not a luxery, they are there to raise the quality of life. People that use them will be healthier, and live longer as a result.

You are full of crap. You can live just as healthily eating naturally as anybody can taking supplements, and I'd even argue you'd be healthier. Again, you ignored the very basic point that humans can be perfectly healthy on a natural diet. Obviously, you know nothing about food and diet, which is why you'd create this thread based on something that you completely made up. Eating too many vitamins is just as bad as not eating enough. Somebody doesn't magically get healthier by eating more nutrients than somebody else. It's all about eating the right amount, which can be done with or WITHOUT supplements. This proves you wrong.

I have allready explained that there is significiant reason why we hardly see target foods here on earth. The first is the mass extinctions that have gone on, and the second is that not all, possibly any of this life is from here. It's a real mess.

No, you clearly said that target food proves evolution wrong. It's in your title. Extinction has nothing to do with that. First you made the concept of target food up. Second, extinctions are exactly what drives evolution and has no bearing on whether or not humans and other animals are from earth.

Lets say I'm wrong, and target food doesn't exist.

Already did.

Just from the one example of the anteater, can you explain why he has reached his zen from both a diet point of view and how he fits so well in his enviroment.

Evolution.

The fact that target food has been identified in just one species, is fact that it exists. It's rarity stems from the extinctions and all of the life that has been brougth here causing others to go extinct.

No. You made up the concept of target food. Nobody has identified that. You have said that based on an extremely limited understanding of science, biology, chemistry, diet & nutrition, and reality. Sorry but you can't prove that target food is real, or that it somehow proves evolution wrong. How can you prove an entire field of science wrong without even giving more than one example of this. You said that target food is a requirement to show that a species is from this planet. You are wrong and have yet to post anything factual about this concept or how it relates to evolution.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

This still has not been answered. You claimed that target food is necessary for a creature to be from earth and that it proves evolution wrong, but you can't even prove that target food exists. If you can't list dozens of examples of this easily, then you are wrong. Plain and simple
Are you sure I said that, I don't remember saying that. Anyhow there is no way you could know for sure as other species have been brought here as well.

Some examples of target food are rare, and some of that is due to the extinctions, the anteater is ideal. For me to answer this question I will have to of studied the eating habbits of over 5 million species.
I didn't ask for all 5 million. I only asked you to name a few. You cannot name anything besides the ant eater, therefor, according you, the ant eater is the only creature that came from earth.
I wouldn't even say it proves hes from earth, what if these few other things that he depends on where also brought here?

Oh, so you're changing your definition again to make it fit. I see.
I don't remember saying that either, no wonder you thing target food is so far fetched, your idea of it, is.

Stop being so dishonest and creating double standards. The fact that the ant eater has to dig for his food and it's not available in abundance already is sort of a clue? How many more processes are you going to add? Do you believe that garden foods do not grow naturally in the wild? Fruits, vegetables and nuts are all sources of a balance diet and all grow naturally. How do you think humans survived before agriculture?
Digging for ants is the ONLY step he does.

We don't live in the wild, we live in the city where we choose to seperate ourselves from whats natural on this planet.

You are full of crap. You can live just as healthily eating naturally as anybody can taking supplements, and I'd even argue you'd be healthier.
So now your making a claim that your a medical technician and know for a fact that supplements are not only not good for us, but that they are bad for us. You need to release this ground breaking news to the FDA and let everyone know including all the manufacturs, that you have the inside scoop and they are all spinnin their wheels.

Again, you ignored the very basic point that humans can be perfectly healthy on a natural diet.
Which simply means that we would be healthier and live longer if we had access to our target food.

Obviously, you know nothing about food and diet, which is why you'd create this thread based on something that you completely made up. Eating too many vitamins is just as bad as not eating enough.
Actually not eating enough or too much of anything is bad.

Somebody doesn't magically get healthier by eating more nutrients than somebody else. It's all about eating the right amount, which can be done with or WITHOUT supplements. This proves you wrong.
No you have to eat the right amounts, which again explains target foods.

Supplements are nothing more then a way to cover things that are missing in someones diet. There is no such thing as a perfect natural diet for humans, at least not here on earth. And if there was, then why did we ever venture away from it? Your failing to answer that question. In addition to that, why aren't we using it today. There are people that spends hundreds upon thousands of dollars on trying to find this and your trying to tell me its been here all along.

No, you clearly said that target food proves evolution wrong. It's in your title. Extinction has nothing to do with that. First you made the concept of target food up. Second, extinctions are exactly what drives evolution and has no bearing on whether or not humans and other animals are from earth.
So you think that because everything is adapting and in desperation, this is a sign of evolution? It's total chaos, and you call that a process?

You see how evolution is in the end result, a creator, you see how life is created through this unseen process, but importantly you see how this process is doen without any chaos, in all of its steps except extinctions.

Just from the one example of the anteater, can you explain why he has reached his zen from both a diet point of view and how he fits so well in his enviroment.

Evolution.
I see, and this hasent happend to humans

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Evolution.
I see, and this hasent happened to humans because ?????

No. You made up the concept of target food. Nobody has identified that. You have said that based on an extremely limited understanding of science, biology, chemistry, diet & nutrition, and reality. Sorry but you can't prove that target food is real, or that it somehow proves evolution wrong. How can you prove an entire field of science wrong without even giving more than one example of this. You said that target food is a requirement to show that a species is from this planet. You are wrong and have yet to post anything factual about this concept or how it relates to evolution
It only takes one example to prove something exists. And your wrong again. I was able to prove evolution wrong with just that one example. Of course there are others but you want to sit down and really look at the technical facts before naming them. IN addition they will be few and far between as we are dealing with all the extinctions.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Heres another good one for you about target foods that apply.

The main ingredient a budgie eats is millet. I have read some things about other types of food that they can eat, like fruit, and other things, but the millet could be a target food. Usually when you read the ingredients list on a bag of budgie food, Millet is always the first on the list. What I'm learning online is that it's highly recomended to not only feed millet to them, but it is the of what they eat the most of. So it looks like millet seed might qualify as a target food.

I'm going to think about some others too.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I figured it out. Turns out that cows have been our target food all along. Or at least for Africans. (Are they a different species?) Here is the relevant section:

Traditionally, the Maasai diet consisted of raw meat, raw milk, and raw blood from cattle. In the summer of 1935 Dr. Weston A. Price visited the Maasai and reported that according to Dr. Anderson from the local government hospital in Kenya most tribes were disease-free. Many had not a single tooth attacked by dental caries nor a single malformed dental arch. In particular the Maasai had a very low 0.4% of tooth caries. He attributed that to their diet consisting of (in order of volume) raw milk, raw blood, raw meat and some vegetables and fruits. Although in many villages they do not eat any fruit or vegetables at all.
en.wikipedia.org...

One animal which provides all the dietary requirements of the tribe. Completely natural, no processing. Very convenient, as the cows move with the nomadic tribe. Virtually disease free. A perfect example of a target food.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I figured it out. Turns out that cows have been our target food all along. Or at least for Africans. (Are they a different species?) Here is the relevant section:

Traditionally, the Maasai diet consisted of raw meat, raw milk, and raw blood from cattle. In the summer of 1935 Dr. Weston A. Price visited the Maasai and reported that according to Dr. Anderson from the local government hospital in Kenya most tribes were disease-free. Many had not a single tooth attacked by dental caries nor a single malformed dental arch. In particular the Maasai had a very low 0.4% of tooth caries. He attributed that to their diet consisting of (in order of volume) raw milk, raw blood, raw meat and some vegetables and fruits. Although in many villages they do not eat any fruit or vegetables at all.
en.wikipedia.org...

One animal which provides all the dietary requirements of the tribe. Completely natural, no processing. Very convenient, as the cows move with the nomadic tribe. Virtually disease free. A perfect example of a target food
First of all its another animals milk, and there is no way that it would intended for humans.

Granted it probably proves its importance with the tribes, the fact is its not an important role thorugh out our species either. Cows milk is by all means a substituite for something that we don't have access to here on earth.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Woah, nothing about that in the definition of target food. I thought you'd be happy. You know, totally balanced system, no death, symbiotic relationship. Just so happens to fulfill all necessary dietary requirements. All that natural goodness. Oh well.
I'll make an addendum to the definition of target: "You can eat an animal as your target food, but you can't drink its milk. JUST BECAUSE."
edit on 9-8-2012 by mastermindkar because: JUST BECAUSE

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"there is no way that it would intended for humans."

You act like we are in a restaurant and there's a magic fairy chief creating some unknown intended food!
I can't believe you write this crap... it's not even good fiction.
When it comes to humans just about anything is on the menu and there is no magic fairy dictating whats for lunch.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Woah, nothing about that in the definition of target food. I thought you'd be happy. You know, totally balanced system, no death, symbiotic relationship. Just so happens to fulfill all necessary dietary requirements. All that natural goodness. Oh well.
I'll make an addendum to the definition of target: "You can eat an animal as your target food, but you can't drink its milk. JUST BECAUSE."
Its more like target foods were planned out when eact planet was formed. Maybe that helps.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You act like we are in a restaurant and there's a magic fairy chief creating some unknown intended food!
When it comes to humans just about anything is on the menu and there is no magic fairy dictating whats for lunch.
I see so its perfectly fine to believe in new species just being made up out of know where, like evolution does, but to think that each species would have food is just to much?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by flyingfish

I see so its perfectly fine to believe in new species just being made up out of know where, like evolution does, but to think that each species would have food is just to much?

I keep trying to search google for target food but nothing comes up. Yep, it's a made up concept. Evolution doesn't make new species out of nowhere. Existing species change. Bottom line of this entire thread: Target food is a false concept and can't possible prove evolution wrong, with so little creatures that actually have "target" food. By assuming target food, you also assume a creator that would have provided all of this. Why was the creator on earth for 4.5 billion then decided to take a hike 10,000 years ago leaving us with nothing? Of course by nothing, I mean everything since we are able to eat healthily with a large variety of foods. Ah well. At least you tried. Too bad you can't prove a single thing you said about target food.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I keep trying to search google for target food but nothing comes up. Yep, it's a made up concept.
You might be shocked to learn that Target food just might be in google one day. I have allready explained over and over that it is a made up term that I made up.

Evolution doesn't make new species out of nowhere. Existing species change. Bottom line of this entire thread:
From other species changing, it might as well be the same thing. Either way there is no way to prove any of it.

Target food is a false concept and can't possible prove evolution wrong, with so little creatures that actually have "target" food. By assuming target food, you also assume a creator that would have provided all of this.
Well I never said that a creator had to be involved in order for target food to work, you just assume that because now things are getting so complicated that they obviously involve a thought process. The problem is that evolution did this a long time ago. Evolution could not exist without a thought process, its way to complicated.

Why was the creator on earth for 4.5 billion then decided to take a hike 10,000 years ago leaving us with nothing? Of course by nothing, I mean everything since we are able to eat healthily with a large variety of foods. Ah well. At least you tried. Too bad you can't prove a single thing you said about target food
Anteaters alone prove target food, and like I had realised just recently so does millet for parakeets. The fact that one species is able to prove it means it exists.

I don't understand how you can believe in such a far fetched scheme like evolution but when your presented with something that is obviously real and has direction, you run for the hills. I guess its all because it does seem to back the idea of a creator, but then again thats what you get for assuming.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

Ants and termites are a main part of an anteaters diet, and it just so happens that they also suit his dietary needs. Now you need to ask yourself, is this really just a chance type of thing, where he could do like evolution claims and just eat what ever, or isn't it odd how he somehow seems to have mapped out his dietary needs.

Now you can't tell me that an anteater has a lab and test equipment to lean what he should be eating, but at the same time you also can't tell me that he has chosen the food that he has just from evolution chance.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You might be shocked to learn that Target food just might be in google one day. I have allready explained over and over that it is a made up term that I made up.

Good. Then you pretty much just debunked yourself! You can't make up a concept and claim it proves evolution wrong. You need real evidence.

I don't understand how you can believe in such a far fetched scheme like evolution but when your presented with something that is obviously real and has direction, you run for the hills. I guess its all because it does seem to back the idea of a creator, but then again thats what you get for assuming.

You've already demonstrated you don't even understand the basics of evolution, so there's no reason for me to explain it to you again. Target food is not obviously real. It's made up on the spot by you and only applies to a few creatures in all of earth's history. This thread should be closed, because 1. You haven't provided ANY evidence whatsoever to support your claim, and 2. your thread title is a blatant lie.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join