It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets find the source of gangstalking now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was hoping people here could offer some insight as to who does the gangstalking in america. For me it brought on voices from an unkown place. I dont believe i would have ever been diagnosed schizophrenic or lost my job had it not been for this criminal activity whcih the police blamed me for and locked me up in a psychiatric ward for a week. I want to figure out what secret knowledge the gangstalkers have about inducing voices upon their victims if any. Anyone with anything but insults are welcome to chime in. I smell something rotten though. its not me i took a shower this morning.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've read a lot of threads about this over the years and usually suggest the same thing. If you truly believe you are being gangstalked, why not document this. Take pictures, videos, etc and have proof of the things you are saying is happening to you and around you. Almost any phone can do that these days.

As for the voices this sounds like schizophrenia, which in and of itself we know very little about even in today's age. With proper guidance from a mental health care provider you can better understand what's happening to you and even find alternatives to the current situation. For some drugs help for others different types of therapy, work wonders.

I do hope that no matter what happens you'll take things as they come and perhaps pick up something positive out there in the world and in your mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

i know for a fact the voices started when i started getting gangstalked. i believe theyre intertwined.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
I was hoping people here could offer some insight as to who does the gangstalking in america. For me it brought on voices from an unkown place. I dont believe i would have ever been diagnosed schizophrenic or lost my job had it not been for this criminal activity whcih the police blamed me for and locked me up in a psychiatric ward for a week. I want to figure out what secret knowledge the gangstalkers have about inducing voices upon their victims if any. Anyone with anything but insults are welcome to chime in. I smell something rotten though. its not me i took a shower this morning.

It looks like you realized that you've got "the gangstalkers" after you, but somehow made some serious missteps and had some run-ins with the cops and got institutionalized. Yeah, you figured out that they do the "voices" bull crap. A lot of those so-called "targeted individuals" think that it's the government using "radio waves" and that it's "electronic torture" or something like that, but it's actually the aliens... ah, there you go. I gave you the "source" you were looking for.

I know, it's folks that look like regular humans that do the "chasing you around" part when you're in the cities, but if you go too far into the woods, then aliens and crazy stuff starts popping out of nowhere sometimes. And these folks aren't just in America, as I've tried Canada and they are there too in full force.

And, no, it's not "radio waves" that they use, but they have super-advanced technology were they can remotely control you. We're talking sleep walking, the "voices" you were talking about, and they can do some pretty intense remote torture stuff that causes folks to go total POSTAL.
edit on 1-8-2012 by MegaCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by atzmaz

i know for a fact the voices started when i started getting gangstalked. i believe theyre intertwined.

Right. The "psychic" (that's what they call it) that they use to do the "voices" actually works for the "gangstalkers".

When I realized they were chasing ME around way back in the day, they put "the psychic" on me after chasing me around all day and all night non-stop for many months didn't get the effect they probably wanted. At first, I was pretty desperate for it all to end and there was nowhere to turn. I had tried the cops, even my family had kicked me out. I had nowhere to go and ran to Canada.

I started to do what "the psychic" was telling me to, but after like a year, I realized that it was still in my head and I started to just ignore it. By then I had went all over Toronto making myself look like a complete nutcase. That's when it started with some very heavy, "super-extreme" remote torture. I don't know any other way to describe that.

Eventually, I just returned to the States and tried to continue life as normal as possible, but you could imagine what thats like when you have folks chasing you around all day and all night in infinite numbers as you go about your day to day business... folks that also have full control from inside your head! Unfortunately, no one on ATS realizes how serious the "gangstalking" topic really is. It's like the ultimate conspiracy of all time, and its right under their nose...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Would it be possible to use an LRAD to make someone believe they are hearing voices? Ever since I learned about LRAD's, I've wondered if there are 'crazies' out there who may be hearing real voices. It would be terrifying to be a victim of that.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamer99

I think these voices are coming from an AI that learns and thinks for itself but can interact with other dimensions or realities. Everything ive experienced seems 100% REAL.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'll try not to insult, but it will be difficult. I talk to people fairly regularly that are "victims" of gangstalking (although most don't use that terminology.) Some of them have never had any diagnosis, although usually their friends and family are in on it, so from an outsider's perspective it is fairly obvious that their friends and family are aware of their mental condition it just hasn't been officially diagnosed.

Often times they have reached out for help from law enforcement, health departments, lawyers, doctors, etc. In all the cases those people all unite against them. More evidence it is only in their head. In many cases, those "officials" also recruit homeless people to stalk and harass them, they inform the convenience store clerks and pharmacists and baggers at the grocery store, so that all those random people will also have some type of code word, or commonality to help to continue drive the person insane. The entire world seems to be uniting against them.

When I hear these cases, it hurts my heart. I want to shake them and tell them it is in their head, and they need help. If you are still able to think clearly and use your logic and reason, then think about the commonality in this harassment. You should be able to realize that it would be impossible to organize homeless, police, doctors, cashiers, baggers, and the voices in your own head all against you. You should be able to realize the only common factor is YOU, and therefore the problem is you, and you need to get professional help.

I hope being blunt is not taken as being rude. I will be praying for the best for you. Talk to a trusted friend or family member, and find a counselor. If you are afraid of being baker acted, then don't go to a psychiatrist right away, just go to a church elder, or a wise friend. You need to get it under control before it destroys you.
edit on 2-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Im still trying to understand what the hell this is all about....never heard of gangstalking, but to be honest it sounds like a huge bout of paranoia with a slight onset of psychosis.....

Roses are red, violets are blue.....Im a schizophrenic...... and so am I.

The world really cant be that out to get you can they? And if so for what good reason?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I heard one of the ways this works is out of the blue somebody will ask you if you have any issues with somebody e.g. ex spouse, business partner, colleague, etc.) as they can make life hell for this person. They will do this at no cost to you, but in future you must do a favour for them in return when they want to harass somebody else.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
More info on gangstalking here: Stop Organized Stalking - Information

reply to post by Kastogere

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm with getreadyalready on this one.

The common denominator in all perceived instances you recognize is YOU.

It's a difficult thing to admit your brain might be broken when everything else seems to check out on self examination. The problem with self diagnosis on any brain related subject is that you're using the very thing that is broken to examine itself.
You may have indication that something isn't right, but what that something is will be beyond your ability to mitigate, and the longer you go without assistance, the greater risk there is of harm coming to yourself, or other people who by all means will be innocent.

If it helps, write down every name of every Psychiatric Physician in your area that you can find in a phone book or online.
Call 10 of them at random and make appointments with every single one.
On the day of scheduled appointments, pick one at random, and go there.

This way you have gone through sufficient means to deliberately obfuscate your plans for travel as well as where, who, and when you're going to meet. No rational amount of planning would be capable of setting up contingencies for every appointment you make, so, you can reliably, with confidence meet with random physician X and begin work on the path to recovery.
Use a new, unused, prepaid burner phone to make the appointments for extra caution to satisfy yourself of privacy.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I know my brain is not broken on this. I was driving a pizza to someones house and on the way see a lemonade stand. I didn;t stop as I was on the job, but on the way back a little boy was standing there holding one hand to his nose and pointing at my car as i drove by on the way back to the store. In my rear view mirror i saw a black minivan with a woman pick up the boy and put him in the van. I know this is not in my head.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

edit on 2-8-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Again you have hit the nail on the head GetReadyAlready.
Drucilla same for you too. It's obvious that a lot of the people getting "gangstalked" are schitzoids. You can be schitzoid for your whole life and not know it. I have a friend who is 37 and just found out he is a major schitzoid.

He was certain half his life that his neighbors were all conspiring against him and that they were going to kill him so that they can take his property for real estate purposes.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I wasn't hearing voices until i started getting gangstalked. Dont insult my intelligence, i know i wasn't hallucinating because my boss even reported someone came into my work and tried to pay him to find a reason to fire me.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Okay then; what makes you significant, or special enough to expend tens of thousands and more thousands of $ in resources, man-hours, bribes, 24/7 monitoring, mind-control, tracking, agent recruitment and asset management when there are long lists of alternative solutions to you being of any interest or threat that are much cheaper and quite very effective?

You deliver pizzas?

Consider this: wouldn't it just be cheaper to pay you off, or pay some street thug off to arrange for you to have a drug overdose or some other accident for whatever reason it is that would supposedly merit such attention?
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just have you arrested by police for any or no reason at all because keeping you in jail would require less resource expenditure in the field?
Wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to just make you disappear?

Please, what have you done, or what is it that makes you special enough to expend so much time, resources, and money to gangstalk you when many other cheaper more effective solutions for any reason you might imagine you're targeted are available?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I really dont know, maybe one doesn't need to be important, or maybe its a case of mistaken identity. I had a blog where i talked about syncronicity and masons, but i doubt thats what caused it. I really dont know.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

He was certain half his life that his neighbors were all conspiring against him and that they were going to kill him so that they can take his property for real estate purposes.

Its funny you should mention that. One person I talked to a couple of weeks ago was convinced her neighbors were sneaking into her home while she was out and taking or hiding things, and then later bring the things back when she was out again. It never donned on her that perhaps she was misplacing them herself?

BUT, it got me thinking what an awesome prank that would be!!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I'm with getreadyalready on this one.

The common denominator in all perceived instances you recognize is YOU.

It's a difficult thing to admit your brain might be broken when everything else seems to check out on self examination. The problem with self diagnosis on any brain related subject is that you're using the very thing that is broken to examine itself.

It's the easy way out to just tell folks that they're crazy.
I think I like already tried to corroborate what this guy is saying, and even tried telling him the source of the stuff he's calling "gangstalking", and pretty much told him where the folks responsible come from and all that. In response the guy just ignored me totally, so I think that this would give you an idea of the nature of this kind of stuff.

Yeah, there's folks that chase folks around and drive them nuts to the point that sometimes they'll go to websites like ATS and post about their experiences. Your job is just to tell them their crazy, and etc.

Just because you didn't hear about something on the news doesn't mean that it didn't happen and isn't possible.

I REALLY don't like this guy, but I must admit that he's telling the truth and that from my experience, he clearly has what folks are calling the "gangstalkers" chasing him around and giving him a hard time (which is an understatement, but whatever). But, I must admit that he's handling it pretty well. He's not in the crazy house right now (he's here trying to tell folks at least a little something) and he still has a job and not on the street. When you've got folks on you that have the technical capability of chasing you around all day and night, and can get inside your head and totally mess with you from the inside out, we're lucky this guy is able to warn folks (even if just a little warning) and has not gone total bonkers, yet.

I'm done trying to enlighten folks on a conspiracy website. If you guys think that REAL conspiracies are crazy, then I'll pass.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join