It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age Homage site ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
First since things are abit quiet because of the Olympics I thought i would post some pictures i took some time ago whilst out strolling along my local shoreline here in Belfast N,Ireland,
I viewed this "shrine" (Ill call it that as i do not know what else to label it) on the tideline just before high tide came in, Its made up of about six small sculptures aranged around a central figure. Roughly facing True North.

There are several photos so bear with me as i edit and post as the thread goes along.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Now there is a local campus very near bye for Autisic students sponsored im lead to believe by the German goverment, Also the area was a private mental asylum somtime ago on the grounds of Clandeboye Estate, Other than that i cant see any other relevant information pertaining to this area.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
They are rock sculptures .
It is a new ish form of public art
rock sculpture Link
edit on 1-8-2012 by pillock because: bad link format

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Thanks for the link "P" I was wondering what it was all about, Its just artists expressing themselves in another way. Personaly i thought it was some sort of shrine or some such thing,
You do not see to much of that art form around these parts but now that i know ill bear in mind that its somthing differant from the norm. Hell i might even try and do one myself instead off skimming stones

Thanks for your imput mucker.

top topics

join